View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2020, 08:23 AM

Re: Aunt on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
No No No.

You posted a few links, to some articles some newspaper published.

Those aren't studies. Those are opinon pieces.

And most of them focus on one topic (the last one on "income inequality").

I gave you multiple variables for each country, from unemployment, to GDP, to wage growth, etc.

And everything I wrote came from me, not from someone else writting that down. I only linked the data which proves my point.

Thats the diference. I am writting from my knowledge.

You are just passing off some articles by someone else, which don't even come close to disproving what I said.
Well, you've got a lot of nerve, asking for the type and depth of information you won't (or cannot) even provide yourself. First you demand references, then you don't read them, then you are unable to distinguish between the facts and opinions in a given article.

I saw your variables for NZ and Ireland.That hardly scratched the surface of the issues they purported to describe. What was this from? Your honors thesis?

For Pete's sake, Dirius. This is a thread on Osamenor's auntie and Black Lives Matter.

Time to focus.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.