What in someone's chart would make them generally attractive

smilingsteph

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but
What about a lot of squares to the ascendant?

The ascendant being one's face to the public, how people percieve you before they get to know the real you.....So it might influence how people see your looks...
Say maybe venus trine ascendant?

I did want the purpose of this thread to be of "generally attractive" reason being is that I know so many people that at first glance are not that physically beautiful, but with very charming personalities, this can overcome what they lack physically....generally,

Then this comes to the issue of charisma...

I digress...:) :) :) ;) ;) ;)

hiimnotcool

i sure hope squares to the ascendant dont make people view appearance negatively cause thats about all i have. Mercury, Jupiter, and Mars squared Ascendant along with Saturn opposing. Venus square ascendat by sign as well.

MidnightxPoison

I've just noticed lately that a lot of celebrities who are considered very good-looking/sexy/beautiful by the masses generally are (mostly) Sagittarius rising (these people are almost always brunettes, often with green eyes and with very fine eyebrows) or sometimes Sagittarius Sun people, for example Eva Green, Elvis Presley, Elizabeth Taylor, Adriana Lima, Aishwarya Rai, Alyssa Milano, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Lee, Brooke Shields, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Christina Aguilera, Dita von Teese, Isabelle Adjani, Kristin Kreuk, Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, Monica Bellucci, Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Nelly Furtado, Princess Diana, Priscilla Presley, Pierce Brosnan, Paris Hilton, Rachel Weisz, Scarlett Johansson, Tyra Banks, Tom Cruise, Vanessa Paradis and Winona Ryder.

Apart from that, other signs (either Sun or Asc) that tend to appear attractive are mostly Librans, then Virgo, Scorpio, Leo & Gemini. Also, sometimes Taurus and Aries seem to give refined, strong features to individuals.

piscesascendant

Interesting, except some of the people you listed don't have Sagittarius Sun or rising: Angelina Jolie (Gemini Sun, Cancer rising) and Tom Cruise (Cancer Sun, Virgo rising). But interesting thought, nonetheless.

Thanks for posting!

MidnightxPoison

piscesascendant said:
Interesting, except some of the people you listed don't have Sagittarius Sun or rising: Angelina Jolie (Gemini Sun, Cancer rising) and Tom Cruise (Cancer Sun, Virgo rising). But interesting thought, nonetheless.

Thanks for posting!

Oh.. oops! My mistake. :eek:

But anyway, you're welcome. ;)

Cypocryphy

This might have been mentioned before, but I believe one should pay close attention to Venus and its relation to both the ascendant and the Sun, its aspects and its sign placement. Predominantly a first house Venus, a Venus/Sun conjunction, trine or sextile (same with ascendant) will provide significant beauty. As to the definition of beauty, that perhaps is best left to the Venusian influence to decide, for whatever it may be, it is certain to be appealing to all of us.

bluemascara

hmm, i just read over this thread and the virgo/taurus thing is interesting. The most beautiful person i can think of is a Scorpio sun with a taurus ascendant, venus in libra in the sixths. the sun is in the sixth also. She has the most perfect face.
I on the other hand, sadly don't seem to have any beneficial aspects for attractiveness in the chart :(. My venus is in detriment and its only aspect is a trine to the moon and nothing else significant.

piscesascendant

Maybe if I post my pic (not for vanity's sake ;) ) people might get a different impression of what a Pisces rising might look like, because from what I've seen, I don't feel I fit the mold (sp?). However, I do have Aries intercepting and a sliver of Taurus on the edge, so maybe something there contributes to it.

brianssunglasses.jpg

astrologychartvt3.jpg

Arian Maverick

Maybe if I post my pic (not for vanity's sake ) people might get a different impression of what a Pisces rising might look like, because from what I've seen, I don't feel I fit the mold (sp?). However, I do have Aries intercepting and a sliver of Taurus on the edge, so maybe something there contributes to it.

Thank you for posting your picture and your chart; it's fascinating that you don't appear to "fit the mold" despite having two planets conjunct your Ascendant that are very strong in Pisces--exalted Venus dignified Jupiter.

My brother has a Pisces Ascendant conjunct Jupiter in Pisces within a few degrees from the first house side, which you have in your chart. He doesn't have the round face I associate with Pisces, either. Perhaps your twelfth house Aquarius stellium is exerting some of its influence...?

For comparison's sake, I'm going to copy two pictures from the Aquarius Sun/Aquarius Moon/Pisces Ascendant group on astrofaces:

111112-1S.jpg
111112-2S.jpg

They both seem to have heart-shaped faces, which you may have, as well; your goattee is hiding the shape of your chin. So you might "fit the mold" better than you thought ;)

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

piscesascendant

Thank you for posting your picture and your chart; it's fascinating that you don't appear to "fit the mold" despite having two planets conjunct your Ascendant that are very strong in Pisces--exalted Venus and the ancient ruler, Jupiter.

Ouch, lol... :(( you sayin' I'm ugly? *goes off in a corner to cry* ;)

Arian Maverick

Ouch, lol... ( you sayin' I'm ugly? *goes off in a corner to cry*

No, not at all! I apologize if I jumped a bit too quickly into the analysis; you have handsome features, although I wish we could see your eyes.

In several ways, I don't think I fit the Aries appearance mold, either--and my recorded birth time gives me an early Aries Ascendant chock full of inner planets in Aries. I submitted my picture to astrofaces a few years ago; I'm under Zodiac Faces for Aries. You don't think I'm ugly, do you? ;)

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I would like to interject here and say there is more to beauty than body, i.e., molecular structure. There are other "bodies," and it is within these bodies that sex appeal dwells, and the planetary influence is also imparted on this level, which cannot be ignored but at the same time, cannot be understood without having the luxury of physical proximity. When we look purely at a photo, it is as if we are studying the architectural beauty of a house by only viewing the reception hall.

barthelemy

Cypocryphy said:
This might have been mentioned before, but I believe one should pay close attention to Venus and its relation to both the ascendant and the Sun, its aspects and its sign placement. Predominantly a first house Venus, a Venus/Sun conjunction, trine or sextile (same with ascendant) will provide significant beauty. As to the definition of beauty, that perhaps is best left to the Venusian influence to decide, for whatever it may be, it is certain to be appealing to all of us.

i am slightly confused: if one has
Venus Quincunx Ascendant 2°09 (and that Asc. is in scopio)
what is the meaning of such placement? thank you

Last edited:

katydid

barthelemy said:
i am slightly confused: if one has
Venus Quincunx Ascendant 2°09 (and that Asc. is in scopio)
what is the meaning of such placement? thank you

I am not sure if your venus is in Aries or Gemini but it would add it's own flavor to the following interpretation;

Venus inconjunct a Scorpio Asc would sometimes disconnect from the sensual, intense energy it gives off. It indicates a slight discomfort with your
own sexual energy perhaps. Scorpio rising is sending out powerful magnetic messages , but the venus inconjunct would like to backtrack on those, as the
feedback from others comes in. Perhaps you do not even realize that you give off this Scorpio energy, OR perhaps you give those flirty messages mostly to people who you know will not reciprocate, like married people, unavailable people, or gays, who might not be interested. It may be a form of self protection, a way of disconnecting from the sexual energy that is difficult for the venus inconjunct. :eek:

Seymour

My Ascendant is in Taurus but ...I Have Sun and Mercury Both in Gemini in My First House...So a great amount of Gemini here in the House that is supposed to rule the physical aspect as well, Am I right?? Do I have many gemini traits ?? Because It looks like to me I don't have many...uhm...