Where is the right eye lens of my eyeglasses?

Ikarishin12

I lost one of the lenses of my eyeglasses. The one one over my right eye. Venus, the significator of the 2nd house of possessions, is in then 3rd house. So maybe I lost it on the way home? It’s not aspecting Mars, the ascendant lord. And Mars is also in it’s fall in cancer. I don’t know what it means but it seems bad for me. The moon is in applying trine to Venus though. Where do I find it? Will I ever find it?

I will appreciate any help. Thank you in advance!

Here is the chart:
https://imgur.com/a/rWRZCVV

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Yes, you will find the lense. Your significator is Mars and it is moving to a conj with Mercury in Cancer, a natural ruler for eyeglasses and Cancer rules eye health issues. Being in such a tight aspect in the 4th house, I suspect it is near you.

Moon Dance

Opps, just realized Mercury is past Mars. Mercury will go retrograde and meetup with Mars but not until it changes signs. Not so sure about the recovery of the lost lens under those circumstances.

Last edited:

Ikarishin12

Yes, you will find the lense. Your significator is Mars and it is moving to a conj with Mercury in Cancer, a natural ruler for eyeglasses and Cancer rules eye health issues. Being in such a tight aspect in the 4th house, I suspect it is near you.

Moon Dance

Opps, just realized Mercury is past Mars. Mercury will go retrograde and meetup with Mars but not until it changes signs. Not so sure about the recovery of the lost lens under those circumstances.

Thank you very much for taking the time to interpret my chart! I guess I need to buy a new pair of eyeglasses. I really do appreciate your help. Love and light to you and your loved ones. 🙏❤️