Donald Trump will be impeached.

leomoon

Ref:
A text message could show the alleged perpetrator having an inappropriate conversation with the victim. Video footage could show the alleged perpetrator behaving inappropriately with the victim.
I don't think there were cell phones when these girls were raped or assaulted, certainly not for Katie Johnson in 1994. They were not in use then but people used beepers.

As for video footage? One is a Hollywood producer and various movie stars he assaulted - Could easily have been something there....

Not for the common folk! The little girls, or young women being preyed upon by an ape man over 300 lbs. (more then likely then about 250) to their 100-130 lbs.

Actually, the subject is starting to bore me now, big time:biggrin: I'd rather move onto his other crimes he's committing everyday right in front of our noses in the White House and out.
I pass on info that is on legitimate news articles, etc (court docs), for people to take it or leave it. If you want to leave it, then do so. No one is making you believe anything one way or another. :kissing:

==========================================================
Examples snips from lawsuits:
most recent court doc - page 2
https://twitter.com/ejeancarroll/status/1296136452938641409/photo/2

from Jane Doe aka Katie Johnson lawsuit 2016:

Pg. 4 of 15 (1st lawsuit before the Joan Doe (witness was added in the revised one):

img share upload

Last edited:

Dirius

Ref:
I don't think there were cell phones when these girls were raped or assaulted, certainly not for Katie Johnson in 1994. They were not in use then but people used beepers.

As for video footage? One is a Hollywood producer and various movie stars he assaulted - Could easily have been something there....

Not for the common folk! The little girls, or young women being preyed upon by an ape man over 300 lbs. (more then likely then about 250) to their 100-130 lbs.

Actually, the subject is starting to bore me now, big time:biggrin: I'd rather move onto his other crimes he's committing everyday right in front of our noses in the White House and out.
I pass on info that is on legitimate news articles, etc (court docs), for people to take it or leave it. If you want to leave it, then do so. No one is making you believe anything one way or another. :kissing:

==========================================================
Examples snips from lawsuits:
most recent court doc - page 2
https://twitter.com/ejeancarroll/status/1296136452938641409/photo/2

from Jane Doe aka Katie Johnson lawsuit 2016:

Pg. 4 of 15 (1st lawsuit before the Joan Doe (witness was added in the revised one):

So after that long anti-Trump rant, and the numerous allegations, you can't produce a single piece of evidence to back the allegations against him?

HUH funny :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

david starling

So after that long anti-Trump rant, and the numerous allegations, you can't produce a single piece of evidence to back the allegations against him?

HUH funny :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

A semen-stained dress is awaiting a dna sample from Trump. He's fighting against that.... "single piece of evidence" by refusing to provide one.

"Funny", right?

Last edited:

david starling

Ya know, Dirius, if any or all of these women ARE telling the truth, even though they can't prove in court, there's really nothing funny about it. I, for one, don't find anything even remotely amusing about rape.

Dirius

A semen-stained dress is awaiting a dna sample from Trump. He's fighting against that.... "single piece of evidence" by refusing to provide one.

"Funny", right?

1) Yep but so far there is no evidence because the DNA hasn't been matched, and may well come out negative.

2) “acid phosphatase activity, a presumptive indication of the presence of semen, was not detected in any of thirty-three fluorescent stains tested on the dress.”
- meaning there is no "semen-stained" dress.

Very funny.

https://fox8.com/news/woman-who-has-accused-trump-of-sexual-assault-is-seeking-his-dna/

Dirius

Ya know, Dirius, if any or all of these women ARE telling the truth, even though they can't prove in court, there's really nothing funny about it. I, for one, don't find anything even remotely amusing about rape.

Really? I think its hilarious. Because Joe Biden has been accused of the same stuff Trump has.

So by your own principles you shouldn't vote Biden.

I mean, if Tara Reade is telling the truth, then Biden is a rapist.

Are you voting Biden? Very funny situation for democrats if you ask me :w00t::w00t::w00t:.

Because seemingly you are planning to vote for the alleged rapist Joe Biden. Even Kamala thinks he might be one.

Last edited:

david starling

Really? I think its hilarious. Because Joe Biden has been accused of the same stuff Trump has.

So by your own principles you shouldn't vote Biden.

I mean, if Tara Reade is telling the truth, then Biden is a rapist.

Are you voting Biden? Very funny situation for democrats if you ask me :w00t::w00t::w00t:.

Because seemingly you are planning to vote for the alleged rapist Joe Biden. Even Kamala thinks he might be one.

By your logic, neither of them is a rapist, since it hasn't been proven (yet) in court. In fact, by your logic, every criminal act ever committed that hasn't been proven in court NEVER EVEN OCCURRED!

I don't have a "thing" for Biden the way many do who have pledged their allegiance to Trump. Biden will just make a MUCH better President, which is what it's all really about. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Dirius

By your logic, neither of them is a rapist, since it hasn't been proven (yet) in court. In fact, by your logic, every criminal act ever committed that hasn't been proven in court NEVER EVEN OCCURRED!

I don't have a "thing" for Biden the way many do who have pledged their allegiance to Trump. Biden will just make a MUCH better President, which is what it's all really about. Looking forward to it!

Its good to know you are supporting someone you believe is a rapist.

See why its funny? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aquarius7000

Here's the Trump adage: If you can get away with it, you didn't do it!

Well, orange did say if you are powerful, you can do anything you want

like grab them by the p....y

stand in the middle of 5th ave and shoot somebody

He also said in regards to Meghyn Kelly: "Blood coming out of her wherever"

Not to mention the very unsavoury remarks about his own daughter being hot and voluptuous...

Oh and don't forget the man was sleeping around with Marla Maples when his own wife was 8 months pregnant.

Undoubtedly, the man's quality of thinking is disgustingly third rate and that shows in his lewd and crude remarks and actions. He has always used and still does unscrupulously use his power to his own advantage, so there is no doubt in my mind he has been violently disrespectful towards women. I can't believe people, especially women, would support such a third-rate human being. Then again, it also depends on one's own quality of thinking.

Last edited:

leomoon

Here's the Trump adage: If you can get away with it, you didn't do it!

https://www.wonkette.com/e-jean-carroll

While sure — there are all kinds of ridiculous people out there who would accuse a sitting president of horrible things, like faking a birth certificate, that are not true, it seems highly unlikely that Carroll would be going for DNA if it were not. The first rule of bullshitting people is to steer clear of easily falsifiable evidence. With something like a birth certificate, it is possible for someone stupid to stare at an actual "long form birth certificate" and go "Well, that could be faked!" With DNA? Not that easy! What would she even say if the DNA turned out to be from another person? That would be extremely awkward.
There are literally only two options here — E. Jean Carroll is telling the absolute truth, or she is completely delusional but somehow hid it for years and years while holding down a job as an advice columnist, of all things. Given that at least two women — former news anchor Carol Martin and Lisa Birnbach, author of The Official Preppy Handbook — have said that they firmly remember Carroll telling them about it at the time, the latter seems pretty damned unlikely.

Perhaps since this link is NOT for astro discussion of charts, we can move this chat to another link that is appropriate about them -

Last edited:

david starling

There is actually no such thing. :sideways::sideways::sideways::sideways::sideways:

Another fake story.

How funny right? If someone accuses your prefered candidate, you choose not to believe that woman.

:happy::happy:

If someone accuses YOUR preferred candidate, you choose to disbelieve over a dozen women, including Ivana Trump. Is that funny?

Btw, Trump's the Liar-in-Chief who got angry when he was fact-checked on social media.

Dirius

If someone accuses YOUR preferred candidate, you choose to disbelieve over a dozen women, including Ivana Trump. Is that funny?

Btw, Trump's the Liar-in-Chief who got angry when he was fact-checked on social media.

I simply looked at the evidence, and there isn't any.

Ivana Trump never have such deposition, nor do any other women have presented evidence.
:lol::lol::lol:

You on the other hand do believe Biden may be a rapist, but still support him. That is what is funny.
:joyful:

david starling

There is actually no such thing. :sideways::sideways::sideways::sideways::sideways:

Another fake story.

How funny right? If someone accuses your prefered candidate, you choose not to believe that woman.

:happy::happy:

No one, including Trump himself, is denying the deposition was made, and still exists. Ivana was paid millions to drop the charges and allow the sworn affidavit to be sealed, but she never really recanted. She still says the incident DID OCCUR, but has to say she doesn't consider it a "criminal act". Michael Cohen, Trump's defense attorney, told her that "by definition", there's no such thing as spousal rape.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

No one, including Trump himself, is denying the deposition was made, and still exists. Ivana was paid millions to drop the charges and allow the sworn affidavit to be sealed, but she never really recanted. She still says the incident DID OCCUR, but has to say she doesn't consider it a "criminal act". Michael Cohen, Trump's defense attorney, told her that "by definition", there's no such thing as spousal rape.

Ivana made millions and Stormy 350k, AND trump later agreed a ‘hush’ payment was made to Stormy!!!!

He is a pathetic creature and there is no making his minions see his flaws because they seem to identify with him!! It is for us to understand that bit. The sad part is that some such minions have voting rights, but luckily some can only talk and have no say in getting him elected. :) :)

Last edited: