Donald Trump will be impeached.

petosiris

Banned
Depends on how many of those posts are memes, which are anti-social by their very nature. :smile:

You mean all memes including Pepe are anti-social by their very nature?

Mohammad690

Anyone noticing this is USA’s Pluto return year? Surely a sad day for the rule of law and a happy day for Plutocrats.

It was obvious from the beginning that Trump won’t be impeached. There were never gonna be 20 Republican senators putting country above party.

But I keep reading predictions since 2016 that Trump will be assassinated shortly after his re-election. Any thought on that?

leomoon

IF Joe Biden or Hunter Biden broke any laws, there is nothing forbidding Trump's DOJ from indicting them. Why don't they?

I'll guess.........because they broke no law!

Dirius

If this were a REAL trial, Judge Roberts would indict the defendant for both witness AND jury tampering. The Republican dominated U.S. Senate has now entered the most shameful period in its long history. It has disgraced the Constitution to which it owes its allegiance and its very existence.

The entire thing was a sham to begin with david. The whole issue was based on air, with no evidence presented at all, just inconclusive and contradicting testimony from the few witnesses in the house. Republicans are merely paying democrats with the same coin. The whole thing was a political move to try to tarnish Trump's image.

Truth is they can't beat him 2020, so its the only way they think that could stop him.

david starling

The entire thing was a sham to begin with david. The whole issue was based on air, with no evidence presented at all, just inconclusive and contradicting testimony from the few witnesses in the house. Republicans are merely paying democrats with the same coin. The whole thing was a political move to try to tarnish Trump's image.

Truth is they can't beat him 2020, so its the only way they think that could stop him.

The evidence and witnesses were blocked by "Executive Privileges" and Republican Senate collusion. Which means, the defendant and the jury were allowed to prevent the prosecution from presenting the facts of the case; and, the defendant himself wasn't required to testify, and chose not to, which suggests that he couldn't defend his own actions while under oath. His image isn't just tarnished, it's corroded!

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member

I read respectable never Trumper facebook and twitter accounts and they are all silent about FISA Court fraud.

Actual perjury before judges, perjury approved at the highest levels of DOJ and FBI. It's astounding to me.

MD

JUPITERASC

I read respectable never Trumper facebook and twitter accounts and
they are all silent about FISA Court fraud.

Actual perjury

before judges,

perjury approved

at the highest levels of DOJ and FBI.

It's astounding to me.
MD
Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe was fired by AG Jeff Sessions
by the recommendation of the DOJ Inspector General
for lying to investigators about leaks to the media
concerning the Clinton email investigation.
The cases he was involved with are tainted
namely the Clinton email investigation
and the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.
This scandal is just getting started :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1YRpqF7Hc&feature=emb_logo

Judicial Watch continues to fight in court
for McCabe’s text-message communications.
Read about lawsuit at: https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...cords-top-fbi-official-ties-top-clinton-ally/