UPDATE: The Greek has someone else!!!

kai

Kai asked about the other . So, is not greek the 7th. And the ex is 1st :innocent:

i looked at it as him 7th & his 5th as the ex...or current whatever they are....his facebook says its complicated lolol. definitely seems like it.

kai

Absolutely not! not when a 53-60 year old fart feels confused about what he has with another grown woman lol let them be complicated on their own.

kai

So turns out now he has a 21 year old son and was divorced...he lied about his birthplace too lol he used to claim that he didn’t have a kid because he feels sorry for the kids of divorced parents and he wouldn’t want to have a kid and be divorced. So much lying and deception all for nothing pretty much...having a son wouldn’t stop me from being with him on my vacay so why would he even lie about his grown son. What an idiot. He event told me that he is not in social media but he is. He said he was born in Latakia Syria but he is originally from Beirut Lebanon lol wtfffff

tikana

So turns out now he has a 21 year old son and was divorced...he lied about his birthplace too lol he used to claim that he didn’t have a kid because he feels sorry for the kids of divorced parents and he wouldn’t want to have a kid and be divorced. So much lying and deception all for nothing pretty much...having a son wouldn’t stop me from being with him on my vacay so why would he even lie about his grown son. What an idiot. He event told me that he is not in social media but he is. He said he was born in Latakia Syria but he is originally from Beirut Lebanon lol wtfffff

I toooldddd uuuuuuu somethings wroong. U dont listen