Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

david starling

David! i gotta say again three years later. You have to write the article using PICTURES. Better yet step it up and include simple animations like the one in the first link.

JupiterAsc posted a great animation of the combination of

Equinoctial and Anomalistic precession years ago, which I can't find now.

The key word is "Anomalistic", which is about the shift in Earth's Perihelion (closest approach to the Sun) relative to the seasons.

The "Great Year" of Equinoctial Precession is accompanied by a "Great Year" of Anomalistic Precession.

I will probably hire an illustrator who can do computer-generated animations when I'm able.

Fact is, most astrologers don't need illustrations when the discussion is about the sidereal, Equinoctial, Great Year and the retrograde sidereal Ages that result from it.

david starling

David! i gotta say again three years later. You have to write the article using PICTURES. Better yet step it up and include simple animations like the one in the first link.

Your advice is to start by explaining the astronomy of these Anomalistic tropical Ages.

That isn't how discussions of the sidereal Ages begin. People just talk about the length of an Age and opine about starting and ending years. Most don't even mention that Earth's "wobble" as it rotates causes the Ages.

david starling

Why would an Age of Pisces manifest explosives and lead-bullet firearms?
Doesn't make sense to me.
I look for what develops over the course of an Age to rectify it.

For example, the Anomalistic, Perihelion-located, tropical Age of Sagittarius manifested Zeus/Jupiter as king of a pantheon, and the "most Greek of the gods", Apollo, as god of archery. It's when the Centaur archetype developed as we know it.

It's also the Age of the great Philosophers, and the athletic, Olympiad Games, dedicated to Zeus/Jupiter.

After 400 A.C.E., the Olympiad Games were banned. Jupiter was considered a Pagan deity, and a new Saturn-like archetype, "Satan, the Adversary", became extremely important , even being declared "Ruler of this World". This occurred at the beginning of the tropical Age of Capricorn, ruled by Saturn.

These are the kinds of astrological correlations I look for to see if an Age-method is a valid astrological marker.

Last edited:

david starling

Knowing when one Age ends, and the next Age begins is essential for me. That way, I know what developments should be attributed to what Age.

I can't get that from the sidereal Ages, because there's not enough agreement on where the Sign-boundaries are located relative to the Age-marker. Even one degree different changes the sidereal start-time by about 72 years.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

For example, the Anomalistic, Perihelion-located, tropical Age of Sagittarius manifested Zeus/Jupiter as king of a pantheon, and the "most Greek of the gods", Apollo, as god of archery. It's when the Centaur archetype developed as we know it.

It's also the Age of the great Philosophers, and the athletic, Olympiad Games, dedicated to Zeus/Jupiter.

After 400 A.C.E., the Olympiad Games were banned. Jupiter was considered a Pagan deity, and a new Saturn-like archetype, "Satan, the Adversary", became extremely important , even being declared "Ruler of this World". This occurred at the beginning of the tropical Age of Capricorn, ruled by Saturn.

These are the kinds of astrological correlations I look for to see if an Age-method is a valid astrological marker.

In every age the will be explosions, war, strife, all of the things that you could possibly attribute to any sign, or planet. In every age there will be profiteers, crime, taxes.

leomoon

In every age the will be explosions, war, strife, all of the things that you could possibly attribute to any sign, or planet. In every age there will be profiteers, crime, taxes.

“And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.”

King James Version (KJV) Matthew 24:6

blackbery

The Age of Pisces: The Water Element (1 A.D. to 2100 A.D.)

The Age of Pisces BEGAN with the birth of Jesus Christ around 2,000 years ago. The majority of the Apostles were not learned men, educated men of that era. They were simple men, fishermen, who left their homes & their lives to follow a man they didn't know............& it was all based on faith.

Christianity was borne out of the :pisces: age...a religion of baptism by water,
washing of feet, the miracle with two fishes and five loaves of bread, walking on water, etc. ALL related to the water :pisces: theme.

If you read the 'Sermon on the Mount' you will know that ' explosives and lead-bullet firearms' have nothing to do with the :pisces: Age.
The corruption of the religion has been done by the satanic cabal to divide and conquer & to allow them to continue with their wicked ways. They turn the cross upside down, they conduct black masses, they worship satan instead of God.

They have created wars & conflict in the name of God and they have done the exact opposite of the Teachings of Master Jesus.

But they are being exposed & destroyed now as the :pisces: age draws to a close.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/csj/csj017.htm

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

leomoon

The Obama era Director of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said today, there are now one out of six citizens who are deluded and exist in an alternate reality (or words similar to this understanding)

One out of 6?
That's about the same number that stayed with trump throughout his so-called career in political circles.

Another way of looking at this (the 1 out of 6), is that IS still the number who (five years ago), stuck with djt throughout everything. The one out of six, did not evolve, learn anything even after all the investigations and his own words, in 6 yrs.

This percentage in other-words started out believing things that are non-facts, and they end up today the same way.

Their own mini-god told them to not believe what you hear or what you see - but believe him.

How sad is that!:crying:

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ericans-will-come-to-realize-trump-presidency

Last edited:

blackbery

I am adding the link to the article which I forgot during Mercury RX!

Transitioning from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius

In a more negative vein, this same emphasis on emotionality ushered in a spirit of dogmatism and persecution in the emerging religions. Pisces is intensely concerned with matters of faith. However, taken to extremes, this can lead to zealotry, self-righteousness, and the urge to establish absolute guidelines for all to follow. At its worst, the Piscean Age was an era of religious intolerance, when large populations were expected to show unquestioning allegiance to a monolithic belief system, as exhibited in much of Christianity and Islam during this time.

The Crucifixion: Symbol of The Piscean Era

https://innerself.com/content/perso...-of-pisces-to-age-of-aquarius-ray-grasse.html

david starling

EVERY Age had lead bullets shot from guns using gunpowder? And dynamite for mining and building tunnels?

The bow and arrow came in with the tropical Age of Sagittarius, and was associated with Apollo.

That was replaced by gunpowder and lead bullets during the tropical Age of Capricorn, with lead being the metal associated with Saturn, not Neptune or Jupiter.

david starling

One thing worth repeating, is that the transiting Age-marker pointing to the sidereal Ages, the Vernal Point (Sun's position at the beginning of Spring in the Northern hemisphere) CAN'T mark the Ages within the context of the tropical Zodiac.

This is because it's already being used for something else--namely, locating the First Point of tropical Aries.

Western siderealists enjoy pointing this out. They also ignore their own choice of Zodiac's Ages! For them, there will be no Aquarian Age influence until the late 24th Century. Most Vedic astrologers have it beginning even later.

Last edited:

blackbery

YES, it's very sad & pathetic that there are still people out there that believe that Traitor Joe won the 2020 election! :surprised:

Very :neptune: delusional but they suffer from severe cases of TDS which is classified as a mental disorder.

They still talk about Russia Russia Russia despite no evidence & the Mueller report.

But what we do know with facts & rationality is that the Dems cheated & got caught, Obama spied on the Trump campaign & they created one fake impeachment after another. :andy::surprised::tongue:

Many have realized the Truth and have turned against the Dem party but many will never accept reality or the Truth. It's simply to difficult for them to accept that everything they've believed in their entire lives has been a lie.

Never mind. Best to leave them in their :neptune: bubble, the country is moving on, the Dem Party will be gone very soon as the audits are already proving what the entire world knows.....Trump won in a landslide.:biggrin:

He will be back as the one & only LEGAL POTUS by the end of this year.:love::love::love:

TRUTH & JUSTICE have prevailed over the Dem/MSM/Big Tech lies & propaganda because they really are a small minority of the U.S. population.........although they have the 'speakers' to spew out their vomit on a daily basis.

Except nobody is listening to them anymore except those trapped in their own :pisces: fantasy.:lol::lol::lol:

Obamagate, Huntergate, PedoJoegate, TraitorJoegate, Zuckerberggate, Twittergate, Faucigate

btw, interesting how you turned a thread about a 2,000 + era into a modern day political attack ad. That is reflective of mundane astrology.

The Obama era Director of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said today, there are now one out of six citizens who are deluded and exist in an alternate reality (or words similar to this understanding)

How sad is that!:crying:

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ericans-will-come-to-realize-trump-presidency

david starling

Blackbery, you keep moving the time-frame. Will you stand by this one when DJT is STILL "Former President #45" come next January, and admit that he WON'T be reinstalled?

What happened to Q? Any new pronouncements from that quarter?

leomoon

https://lifecoachingmagazine.net/age-of-pisces/

“The 20th century witnessed the greatest suffering, with the greatest number of lives lost at the hands of other humans, in the entire history of the species.”

- Gregg Braden, Fractal Time

Gregg Braden has written much about the potential of the human heart to influence the magnetic field of our planet, and affect our climate. He is a great advocate of the Global Coherence Initiative whose aim is to:
“unite people in heart-focused care and intention,
to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.”

“Belief is always shaky, afraid, because
deep down you are aware
that you don’t know:
it may be right, it may not be.”

Opal

Premium Member
EVERY Age had lead bullets shot from guns using gunpowder? And dynamite for mining and building tunnels?

The bow and arrow came in with the tropical Age of Sagittarius, and was associated with Apollo.

That was replaced by gunpowder and lead bullets during the tropical Age of Capricorn, with lead being the metal associated with Saturn, not Neptune or Jupiter.

Oh yeah, i forget sometimes. I don't think this is our first go round. I think we have been here before.:sideways:

Opal

Premium Member
In traditional, gunpowder and guns are attributed to Mars.

In modern, Scorpio, Pluto and the 8th house.

I have been enjoying the guy that JA introduced me to Praveen Mohan, I agree with him mostly, but not everything!

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
So technically, by that theoretical mindset, the original use of gunpowder ought to have been in an age of Scorpio.

So, then there is the set beyond the ages. How far back? How many times have humans gone around this cycle, on earth, or, elsewhere.