Question regarding an exam

Jai Kishen

Hi all ,
Hope you are doing well. I had posted a chart sometime back for an exam which is cming up and it's been around 2 months or so and I have taken out another chart but which different scores/percentage expectations. I used the same parameters which was used to read the chart I.e (10th house lord. Ascd.lord and moon ) BUT there seems to be a small twist in the chart. It would be awesome if someone could guide me regarding it .
Ascd.lord
Mercury in 5th house
10th house lord
Jupiter in 5th house conjuct mercury
BUT ,
Moon in 11th house opposite mercury.
So the opposition is something that is causing s dilema .
I am attaching the chart below .

Warmest regards ,
Jai

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_score_between_8085_ile_in_cat16.59654.16078.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_score_between_8085_ile_in_cat16.59654.16078.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi all ,
Hope you are doing well. I had posted a chart sometime back for an exam which is cming up and it's been around 2 months or so and I have taken out another chart but which different scores/percentage expectations. I used the same parameters which was used to read the chart I.e (10th house lord. Ascd.lord and moon ) BUT there seems to be a small twist in the chart. It would be awesome if someone could guide me regarding it .
Ascd.lord
Mercury in 5th house
10th house lord
BUT ,
So the opposition is something that is causing s dilema .
I am attaching the chart below .
Warmest regards ,
Jai
Dear hi!
Ascd.lord
Mercury in 5th house
:mercury: is in your 4th house and combust by the :sun:
:jupiter: is in the 4th house and do not :conjunct::mercury: :mercury:is separeating from :jupiter:
the :moon: is in 10th house and had already pass from a :opposition: of :mercury: will :opposition: :sun:

Jai Kishen

Dear hi!

:mercury: is in your 4th house and combust by the :sun:

:jupiter: is in the 4th house and do not :conjunct::mercury: :mercury:is separeating from :jupiter:

the :moon: is in 10th house and had already pass from a :opposition: of :mercury: will :opposition: :sun:

ah dam ur right . i think i was using the whole signs approach . Its been along time since i read any charts so i'm a bit rusty .

and regarding Jupiter/mercury , just checked with the legends of astro.com , yea they are separating , all this while i thought the symbol means conjunct

and based on the above observations , is the reply to the question favorable or negative?

Regards,
jai

Sunrise

ah dam ur right . i think i was using the whole signs approach . Its been along time since i read any charts so i'm a bit rusty .

and regarding Jupiter/mercury , just checked with the legends of astro.com , yea they are separating , all this while i thought the symbol means conjunct

and based on the above observations , is the reply to the question favorable or negative?

Regards,
jai
dear, forgive me but my English is bad! what exactly are you asking? If you ll pass the exams or if the results will good?? ....
sorry again my friend

Jai Kishen

dear, forgive me but my English is bad! what exactly are you asking? If you ll pass the exams or if the results will good?? ....
sorry again my friend
Ah that's fine sunrise . my English too isn't that great. The question I asked for the horary is :
"Will I score 80-85%ile in the exam"
So bascislly will my score by between 80-85 .

Regards ,
Jai