How to make sense of my Thor's Hammer, Grand Air Trine, two kites and two cradles

Hello everyone,

Happy holidays! It has been awhile since I have delved into my chart, having forgotten many aspects. In re-examining my chart and getting familiar again with houses and their rulers, along with all the aspects, I am getting thrown off with all of it. My purpose in reexamining my chart is to determine the challenges I may have with all the less than ideal aspects, and whether at 36 I have begun to learn to utilize the good aspects to negate the oppositions and apply them for success in my life. Success for me is not determined by material wealth.

I see a Grand Air Trine (how fortunate, being an Aquarius with Gemini Moon) two cradles and more importantly, two kites. I've been told I have a Thor's Hammer formation as well.

Any help? On an iPhone and can't figure out how to attach a picture, so here is the link (my apologies for the inconvenience!):

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?lang=e&pgid=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

Last edited: