Extremely anxious about the future. Read my chart?

llc

I'm 26yo who has never been in a romantic relationship. This does not really worry me but friends and family are always talking about it and on top of that i have doubts about sexuality. I feel left out.:confused:
I try to stay focused on my work and trying to save some money to travel but it feels like it's never enough.
This is making me very anxious and sad. I'm starting grad school soon but i'm not sure if i'm on the right way, if this is going to benefit me professionally.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my chart :)
astro.png

Harmelia

I'm 26yo who has never been in a romantic relationship. This does not really worry me but friends and family are always talking about it and on top of that i have doubts about sexuality. I feel left out.:confused:
I try to stay focused on my work and trying to save some money to travel but it feels like it's never enough.
This is making me very anxious and sad. I'm starting grad school soon but i'm not sure if i'm on the right way, if this is going to benefit me professionally.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my chart :)
View attachment 83648

Do you mind posting the city/country of your birth? I will bring your chart up on my computer and study it. But I'm wondering if you can be more specific about your "doubts about sexuality". Are you wondering if you're gay? Or are you wondering why you haven't been sexual? Just what kinds of doubts are you having? That's the first question you have. The second question is you are wondering about what vocation would be suited to you, right? Or are you just concerned that the schooling won't help you in a vocation you already feel is right? If you don't mind - elaborate so we understand exactly what is concerning you. Thank you,

llc

Do you mind posting the city/country of your birth? I will bring your chart up on my computer and study it. But I'm wondering if you can be more specific about your "doubts about sexuality". Are you wondering if you're gay? Or are you wondering why you haven't been sexual? Just what kinds of doubts are you having? That's the first question you have. The second question is you are wondering about what vocation would be suited to you, right? Or are you just concerned that the schooling won't help you in a vocation you already feel is right? If you don't mind - elaborate so we understand exactly what is concerning you. Thank you,

I'm from Sao Paulo, brazil.
Actually, my doubts about my sexually are related to both things you mentioned. I think I'm a lesbian but at the same time, as i never had any kind of romantic experience, I feel like i'm stuck in this situation. I can't move. I can't find someone I really like and considering that most people in my age have had relationships, I feel a little bit alienated from all that... Having said that, this is not something that worries me all the time, i'm more focused on my professional life (probably because I know that my love life ***** big time).

Now, about my professional life, I wonder if i'm in the right direction, I have a wide range of things that I'm interested and it took me a long time to find a career path and I don't feel 100% secure in my choice BUT I don't feel like changing now. If I decided to

I'll be starting grad school soon and i'm a little bit insecure and anxious about that. I wonder if all the efforts and the money i'm putting in my education will be worth and if it will help me to get a good job. This is making me very anxious.

Harmelia

I'm from Sao Paulo, brazil.
Actually, my doubts about my sexually are related to both things you mentioned. I think I'm a lesbian but at the same time, as i never had any kind of romantic experience, I feel like i'm stuck in this situation. I can't move. I can't find someone I really like and considering that most people in my age have had relationships, I feel a little bit alienated from all that... Having said that, this is not something that worries me all the time, i'm more focused on my professional life (probably because I know that my love life ***** big time).

Now, about my professional life, I wonder if i'm in the right direction, I have a wide range of things that I'm interested and it took me a long time to find a career path and I don't feel 100% secure in my choice BUT I don't feel like changing now. If I decided to

I'll be starting grad school soon and i'm a little bit insecure and anxious about that. I wonder if all the efforts and the money i'm putting in my education will be worth and if it will help me to get a good job. This is making me very anxious.

Thank you, IIc!
Well, I don't feel too concerned about your love life at the moment. It's interesting that you identify with being a lesbian and you have Venus conjunct IC in Aries. That sounds right. With an Aries IC, you will be very independent and relationships may not ever be a high priority. It doesn't mean you won't have one though. You may just need to meet the right person. Aries people (I'm one) sometimes just prefer going it alone. It suits them. If you are fine not being in a relationship, I wouldn't fret about it. Be open to it happening - some day - and tell yourself you'll know it when the right person presents herself.

Your house cusps are so close that you could be an Aquarius or Capricorn rising. Traditionally, Saturn rules both, so I'm going to consider Saturn your chart ruler. You'll feel both fairly equally, I would think - Capricorn and Aquarius. Capricorn is all about work. Aquarius likes it too. So work, work, work is indicated in your chart. It's a natural focus for you. Aquarius will ask you to honor your uniqueness, to accept being different is okay. To develop your own path.

A Moon in Sag will give you many interests. You'll like learning and like school in general. Jupiter in Sagittarius's natural house - 9th - is also about higher learning and expanding yourself. Pluto in the 10th also suggests a strong focus on career.

Saturn in the 2nd house is great for money, but I think you might need to do something of the nature of Pisces (Saturn is in Pisces) to be making good money. The ruler of your 10th house of career is Venus on your IC. You'll need to maybe do something that involves healing - either psychological, theraputic or any of the healing arts in traditional medicine or alternative therapies. You could teach. It might be something very personal to you - beneficial for yourself, not just for others. You might like yoga and meditation. You could have a successful career in these fields, I would think.

What field of study are you beginning at university?

Last edited:

llc

Thank you, IIc!
Well, I don't feel too concerned about your love life at the moment. It's interesting that you identify with being a lesbian and you have Venus conjunct IC in Aries. That sounds right. With an Aries IC, you will be very independent and relationships may not ever be a high priority. It doesn't mean you won't have one though. You may just need to meet the right person. Aries people (I'm one) sometimes just prefer going it alone. It suits them. If you are fine not being in a relationship, I wouldn't fret about it. Be open to it happening - some day - and tell yourself you'll be open to it when the right person presents herself.

Your house cusps are so close that you could be an Aquarius or Capricorn rising. Traditionally, Saturn rules both, so I'm going to consider Saturn your chart ruler. You'll feel both fairly equally, I would think - Capricorn and Aquarius. Capricorn is all about work. Aquarius likes it too. So work, work, work is indicated in your chart. It's a natural focus for you.

A Moon in Sag will give you many interests. You'll like learning and like school in general. Jupiter in Sagittarius's natural house - 9th - is also about higher learning and expanding yourself. Pluto in the 10th also suggests a strong focus on career.

Saturn in the 2nd house is great for money, but I think you might need to do something of the nature of Pisces (Saturn is in Pisces) to be making good money. The ruler of your 10th house of career is Venus on your IC. You'll need to maybe do something that involves healing - either psychological or any of the healing arts. You could teach. It might be something very personal to you - beneficial for yourself, not just for others. You might like yoga and meditation or alternative healing therapies. You could have a successful career in these fields, I would think.

What field of study are you beginning at university?

Thank you very much!!
I work in the health field, not as a dr or nurse. It is more like a tech job but i still have contact with patients.

Harmelia

Thank you very much!!
I work in the health field, not as a dr or nurse. It is more like a tech job but i still have contact with patients.

With Aquarius rising, the tech field would also work well with the health emphasis. If you are furthering your career in a health field, then that study ought to benefit you. Perhaps you could talk more about it with someone in your industry about the schooling you're about to take. Do they think it would help your career?

llc

With Aquarius rising, the tech field would also work well with the health emphasis. If you are furthering your career in a health field, then that study ought to benefit you. Perhaps you could talk more about it with someone in your industry about the schooling you're about to take. Do they think it would help your career?

I've been talking to other people about it but I always feel uncomfortable asking people for advice or help

Harmelia

I'm uncomfortable asking people do to things for me... I feel like i'm wasting their time, that i'm bothering them in some way.

Oh, sweetie. Well, I was shy that way too when I was your age. I understand. But, if you can muster the courage, many people love to help young people and answer questions such as you are asking. You could be making a nice connection just by asking. If not, maybe an email to some people who could answer your questions could help you. Doesn't hurt to try. You are worth it!

llc

Oh, sweetie. Well, I was shy that way too when I was your age. I understand. But, if you can muster the courage, many people love to help young people and answer questions such as you are asking. You could be making a nice connection just by asking. If not, maybe an email to some people who could answer your questions could help you. Doesn't hurt to try. You are worth it!

You are right, I have to boost my courage/confidence... Thank you very much for taking your time to help me :love:

katydid

I've been talking to other people about it but I always feel uncomfortable asking people for advice or help

I'm uncomfortable asking people do to things for me... I feel like i'm wasting their time, that i'm bothering them in some way.

You are right, I have to boost my courage/confidence... Thank you very much for taking your time to help me

Have you been studying Astrology to learn more about your chart?

If so, I would look into your conjunction of the Sun and the South Node.[Lunar]

Sun conjunct South Node can 'dim' the light of the Sun and make the native lack confidence, until they learn to overcome that by consciously building themselves up. It may take pro-active efforts but will be worth it. :innocent:

llc

Have you been studying Astrology to learn more about your chart?

If so, I would look into your conjunction of the Sun and the South Node.[Lunar]

Sun conjunct South Node can 'dim' the light of the Sun and make the native lack confidence, until they learn to overcome that by consciously building themselves up. It may take pro-active efforts but will be worth it. :innocent:

I only know basic things but i'll take a look at this conjunction. thank you