Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

JUPITERASC

Robert Southey wrote a poem about me a long time ago, about a young man that would read unlawful books, evil cackle!
Cornelius Agrippa went out one day;
His Study he lock'd ere he went away,
And he gave the key of the door to his wife,
And charged her to keep it lock'd on her life. "And if any one ask my Study to see,
I charge you to trust them not with the key;
Whoever may beg, and entreat, and implore,
On your life let nobody enter that door."
There lived a young man in the house, who in vain
Access to that Study had sought to obtain;
And he begg'd and pray'd the books to see,
Till the foolish woman gave him the key.
On the Study-table a book there lay,
Which Agrippa himself had been reading that day;
The letters were written with blood therein,
And the leaves were made of dead men's skin;--
And these horrible leaves of magic between
Were the ugliest pictures that ever were seen,
The likeness of things too foul to behold,
That what they were is not fit to be told.
The young man he began to read
He knew not what; but he would proceed,
When there was heard a sound at the door
Which, as he read on, grew more and more.
And more and more the knocking grew;
The young man knew not what to do;
But, trembling, in fear he sat within,
Till the door was broke, and the Devil came in.
Two hideous horns on his head he had got,
Like iron heated nine times red-hot;
The breath of his nostrils was brimstone blue,
And his tail like a fiery serpent grew.
"What wouldst thou with me?" the Wicked One cried,
But not a word the young man replied;
Every hair on his head was standing upright,
And his limbs like a palsy shook with affright.
"What wouldst thou with me?" cried the Author of ill;
But the wretched young man was silent still;
Not a word had his lips the power to say,
And his marrow seem'd to be melting away.
"What wouldst thou with me?" the third time he cries,
And a flash of lightning came from his eyes,
And he lifted his griffin claw in the air,
And the young man had not strength for a prayer.
His eyes red fire and fury dart
As out he tore the young man's heart;
He grinn'd a horrible grin at his prey;
And in a clap of thunder vanish'd away.

THE MORAL

Henceforth let all young men take heed
How in a Conjurer's books they read.
200px-Finding_sirius.png

53e81bb158fd145b1c2e4b948191eb8f.jpg

petosiris

Banned
Imagine if instead of every nation having a story about a global flood and knowledge of the commandments, decrees and instructions in the Torah, no one had. That would be problematic since the Bible itself borrows from a common source i.e. reality, though the Hebrew scriptures alone preserve the history and law uncorrupted. And furthermore we know that Noah and Abraham kept many commandments written later and Abraham later all of them. How could they do this before Moses?

petosiris

Banned
So if there are sources in Egypt that have many of the same commandments in the Torah before Moses, that could be due to teachings and books of Abraham, or Noah or other righteous men obeying God. All men are created in the image of God, so no one is astonished at the decree about murder or adultery or theft and so on.

JUPITERASC

Imagine if instead of every nation having a story about a global flood and knowledge of the commandments, decrees and instructions in the Torah, no one had. That would be problematic since the Bible itself borrows from a common source i.e. reality, though the Hebrew scriptures alone preserve the history and law uncorrupted. And furthermore we know that Noah and Abraham kept many commandments written later and Abraham later all of them. How could they do this before Moses?
_5rgqJDJwQFO-hNR6N6UXAk8HNGk-tCiACAufD5eeTbVcwGbuyF1kRdThE9wq7apH2PcHJKCc3xNb2w1D10-

sirius-alnitak-crux-cross-mintaka-ann-orions-belt-the-three-20866136.png

Opal

Premium Member
There will be in the time of Messiah's reign. I have faith he will continue to teach me and strengthen me on his way and will allow me entrance into his kingdom.

You look forward to fighting in his army. Interesting. Most people that believe in religion share that. It seems strange, that they talk of going to war to kill, instead of infinite peace on earth or peace of mind.

Hmmmm.

petosiris

Banned
You look forward to fighting in his army. Interesting. Most people that believe in religion share that. It seems strange, that they talk of going to war to kill, instead of infinite peace on earth or peace of mind.

Hmmmm.

Yehovah is a man of war, Yehovah is his name - Exodus 15:3. Now since it is written that God is not a man - Numbers 23:19, who is this man, but his Son who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah together with him? - Genesis 19:24. I am saying this because people have a misleading view of Jesus of Nazareth.

There will be a 1000 year peace when an angel bounds Satan after Messiah returns, but after that Satan will be released and will gather nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, and they will surround the camp of the saints until fire comes down from heaven and consumes them. Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire and tormented forever, and after that there will peace according to the Revelation of Jesus given to John.

God gave free will to his creatures. It is only through war that the Lord will bring peace. Satan and his servants like the Amalekites will not submit before they are destroyed. The Father knows everything in advance, so I trust his judgement given to his Son.

petosiris

Banned
There are times when the Lord commanded the people not to go to war, but they did, and they suffered the punishment. This is what happened in the days of the prophet Jeremiah, and will also happen in the last days when the man of sin is revealed, with a large part of Israel and the nations. They will trust in the same deceptive words ''This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD.'' And there will be many false prophets in these days.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
There are times when the Lord commanded the people not to go to war, but they did, and they suffered the punishment. This is what happened in the days of the prophet Jeremiah, and will also happen in the last days when the man of sin is revealed, with a large part of Israel and the nations. They will trust in the same deceptive words ''This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD.'' And there will be many false prophets in these days.

Sadly, yes. There is, and will continue to be many false prophets in “these” days. Forevermore.

Opal

Premium Member
Yehovah is a man of war, Yehovah is his name - Exodus 15:3. Now since it is written that God is not a man - Numbers 23:19, who is this man, but his Son who destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah together with him? - Genesis 19:24. I am saying this because people have a misleading view of Jesus of Nazareth.

There will be a 1000 year peace when an angel bounds Satan after Messiah returns, but after that Satan will be released and will gather nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, and they will surround the camp of the saints until fire comes down from heaven and consumes them. Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire and tormented forever, and after that there will peace according to the Revelation of Jesus given to John.

God gave free will to his creatures. It is only through war that the Lord will bring peace. Satan and his servants like the Amalekites will not submit before they are destroyed. The Father knows everything in advance, so I trust his judgement given to his Son.

Four corners. Lake. Blue.

Four blue tassels.

Monk

Premium Member
That, is beautiful!

No war. No hate. No apocalypse. No sexism. No racism.

Just the beauty of the nature of the cosmos and it’s actions.

Thanks!

Hi Opal,

At one time you worried that i put so much information on one of your threads about American Presidents, it would get lost, you will note editing does happen on all but chat forums here, but moderator will get involved with hate, sexism, etc.
But if i write about conspiracy on other forums here, it can be edited, please note that my astronomy pictures have been edited out on thread below regarding the assassination of President Lincoln, please scroll down to i get to Lincoln:-
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126482&page=10

However this information isn't lost if you look at link below, i write on many forums, so look at this link to see full unedited information, my avatar on this link is Astronomer62:-
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1256070/pg2#pid24933257

david starling

I am not sure if you answered this before. I have been too busy. Sorry.

Does tropical use a set of precessional numbers. Are they the same as side reals? Do they break down to 9?

Rounding up, based on the notion that precession is currently faster than average over long periods of time:

Tropical Age-length, 1800 years (that's direct-motion of the Earth's Point of Perihelion relative to the seasonal points).

Complete 360 degrees cycle of the Point of Perihelion, 21,600 tropical years.

Average rate of direct-motion through the tropical Zodiac, 1 minute of arc per year=1 degree per 60 years=1800 years per 30 degrees.

Last edited: