Turtle Power to my Geminis.

VirgoLibraChris

I have an attraction to Geminis and have been in love with a few Geminis I can not catch lol. Why do some of the Geminis resemble and move like turtles? First they are slow than they disappear in half a second. I say this because my friend upstairs can not walk quickly lately. She has a mobile chair and moves like the devil in it and is quite proud she came close to running a few people over with it to the point people in our building complained.

I have been in love with 2 Gemini men who resemble each other and look very much like turtles. I told one and he laughed and liked it. He said he liked turtles recently. I noticed the resemblance prior to this lol:happy:.

What is even funnier is that when I say commitment Geminis hide like turtles My Gemini friends scurry away back into their shells lol.. The poor turtle Geminis I am friendly with and lust for are terrified of committing like turtles hiding from predators. I do love my turtles and used to save a few back in the day. Turtle Power to my Gemini creatures who hide in their shells whenever I mention the C word.:sick:

I watched my Gemini friends celebrate their birthdays today at my center. The worker there my Gemini friend hits on is also a Gemini. Both of them have a shady way and outgoing personality. I used to say they deserved each other. I guess I was right lol...:happy:

Attachments

• Turtle_Power_Partners_in_Kryme.jpg
    Turtle_Power_Partners_in_Kryme.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 20

haidee

I've got Venus and Mercury in Gemini, babe. :wink:

LOL.
Wtf Blaze.

I have an attraction to Geminis and have been in love with a few Geminis I can not catch lol. Why do some of the Geminis resemble and move like turtles? First they are slow than they disappear in half a second. I say this because my friend upstairs can not walk quickly lately. She has a mobile chair and moves like the devil in it and is quite proud she came close to running a few people over with it to the point people in our building complained.

I have been in love with 2 Gemini men who resemble each other and look very much like turtles. I told one and he laughed and liked it. He said he liked turtles recently. I noticed the resemblance prior to this lol:happy:.

What is even funnier is that when I say commitment Geminis hide like turtles My Gemini friends scurry away back into their shells lol.. The poor turtle Geminis I am friendly with and lust for are terrified of committing like turtles hiding from predators. I do love my turtles and used to save a few back in the day. Turtle Power to my Gemini creatures who hide in their shells whenever I mention the C word.:sick:

I watched my Gemini friends celebrate their birthdays today at my center. The worker there my Gemini friend hits on is also a Gemini. Both of them have a shady way and outgoing personality. I used to say they deserved each other. I guess I was right lol...:happy:

(Why do I feel like this should be in the humor section instead?)

That analogy, Chris.
I had a friend for about two years who had a Gemini stellium, and she's nothing like a turtle. Quick asf - mentally and physically. *~* I never saw her as "slow" at any point. But then again, I don't think anyone can be alert 24/7.. Sounds inhumane.
Random thought; turtles remind me of Cancers... Why aren't turtles a part of the Zodiac signs? :pouty:

Blaze

Account Closed
LOL.
Wtf Blaze.

:whistling::whistling:

Hazy said:
(Why do I feel like this should be in the humor section instead?)

That analogy, Chris.
I had a friend for about two years who had a Gemini stellium, and she's nothing like a turtle. Quick asf - mentally and physically. *~* I never saw her as "slow" at any point. But then again, I don't think anyone can be alert 24/7.. Sounds inhumane.
Random thought; turtles remind me of Cancers... Why aren't turtles a part of the Zodiac signs? :pouty:

My cousin who no one talks to has a Gemini stellium and she's a recluse. It could be due to all her Gemini planets falling in the 8th house or the magic rock known as Pluto on her Asc. While she may be a recluse, both online and offline she's anything but a turtle.

Cancer's and Taurus folk might be more turtles than Gems tho. Taurus likes to move slow while Cancer loves to hide.

#Stereotypes.

haidee

My cousin who no one talks to has a Gemini stellium and she's a recluse. It could be due to all her Gemini planets falling in the 8th house or the magic rock known as Pluto on her Asc. While she may be a recluse, both online and offline she's anything but a turtle.

Cancer's and Taurus folk might be more turtles than Gems tho. Taurus likes to move slow while Cancer loves to hide.

#Stereotypes.

Really? Huh, I hope she's fine with that... I'd expect an eight house person to have at least one close friend. o-o
But yeah, Chris' Gemini friends probably have some Earth influences... Or they could be physically in shock but having an internal tornado in their minds when hearing the "C-word", as Chris calls it.
Guesses though. I just found it funny that she was comparing Geminis to turtles. *~*

I wasn't thinking about the hiding part, more like because of the shell and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4FiyzrDSc (1:15)

Kitchy

Banned
I had to re-read this twice to figure out is this person saying gemini's are slow and hiding?

The physical / active body planets or angles and there aspects are what indicate how quickly a person moves or how easily they are able to hide.

i.e.... mars, asc., saturn aspect to mars or asc., taurus on asc. or in a planet in aspect to mars or asc.

mental activity IS Mercury's calling, where need for speed is used in thought processes, reactions, responses.

Blaze

Account Closed
Really? Huh, I hope she's fine with that... I'd expect an eight house person to have at least one close friend. o-o
But yeah, Chris' Gemini friends probably have some Earth influences... Or they could be physically in shock but having an internal tornado in their minds when hearing the "C-word", as Chris calls it.
Guesses though. I just found it funny that she was comparing Geminis to turtles. *~*

I wasn't thinking about the hiding part, more like because of the shell and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4FiyzrDSc (1:15)

She's actually happiest when left alone. Though I've always found it strange that someone with such strong Mercurial energy can be so asocial.

Lol that turtle was cute. I'd call that Cancer Mars rather than Sun though. Striking out when backed into a corner and whatnot.

@Kitch- You're right about Taurus Asc. I've got one and all of my movements are slow and steady....to my own aggravation. But when you say Mars-Saturn aspects, do you mean squares or trines?

An example: I have Mars square Saturn and energy is something that is hard to regulate. Sometimes I have too much energy and it flows easily(Though a bit overwhelming). But other times said energy gets instantly killed and I'm stuck in this drag-like state.

So would a trine be any different? Would the movements of the native be more at pace since it's a trine?

Kitchy

Banned
Mercury can give grace and speed to even the slowest most lumbering signs - but it all starts in the muscle between the ears.

haidee

I deleted previous message because I didn't like where I was heading. :annoyed: :annoyed:

Thanks for that Kitchy. I forget Mercury is a fast-moving planet.

Kitchy

Banned
haidee -

yeah, merc offers speed of mind and limbs - agility - although i used the word 'grace' i would have been best to say speed and agility, however, with speed and agility, there is often grace -

people who have good quick reflexes - catching things on the quick, barely missing a tripping-step, etc. - even if it doesn't look pretty - it's usually quick and agile - and the 'gracefulness' comes when something or someone doesn't get broken.

;)

Katydidit

I am a strong midheaven Gemini. One side of me is certainly a hermit with that hard shell of a turtle (Mercury in Cancer in 10th). In that place I live alone and 'receive' energy. Stuff that I might not share openly.

The twin-side: I switch to 'send' energy - sharing, energizing, promoting thoughts.
That 'typical' Gemini communicator yet with a deeper awareness that I may not yap about.

(Hey - not meaning to get all heavy here. That 'sending' could be around a campfire with family and friends)

Bottom line: Count me in on that toast to strong turtle power, VirgoLibraChris

Last edited:

VirgoLibraChris

C is for commitment. My Gemini friend is terrified of this Commitment word. I did not see a humor section here and I have often wondered as well why turtles are not in the zodiac.

Katydidit

Doesn't it seems logical that the turtle and the crab share the same nature. Hard shells, belly-up vulnerability, move between sea and land. Maybe the crab is a tad more aggressive. Which was/is higher on the evolutionary scale?