Marriage

Khushbo

Hi All,

Please help!!

I am going to have a arrange marriage with a guy whom i dont know in person.

Can someone please have a look at my chart and see if its going to be any good or bad ?

astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 80

Cary2

Banned
I do not approve of arranged marriages as a rule because they thwart the Free Will of the couple getting married. It is important that you do not misinterpret me as supporter of tradition or arranged marriages.

But looking at your chart, you have excellent patterns to suggest a happy and loyal marriage. The Mars/Jupiter opposition is across AS/DS axis, but Venus is trine to both the Descendant and the Jupiter that is found there. Plus there is a Venus/Jupiter/Saturn Grand Trine. This says that even though the marriage is conservative, it is happy and enviable. It doesn't say that you should follow the conscripts of an arranged marriage, but it does say that you will probably have a good marriage.

Plus, the stellium on the MC suggests that rebellion frequently brings you trouble, especially romantic disappointment.

Few people have the opportunity shown in your chart for a happy marriage. I suggest that you moderate your alarm and learn more about the partner that has been picked for you. It is quite possible that he will be instrumental in your happiness.

Khushbo

Thank you very much for your reply :biggrin:

I agree with you and I am against this arrange marriage as well but I belong to a very conservative family and my family is against love marriages :(. Hence I don't have a choice :(

In India, tradition of arrange marriage as been followed from ages where parents choose a bride and groom for their kids.

Your kind words had made me worry less now. Hopefully I will have a happy married life.

I also have a chart of my future husband.
Will it be easy now to compare his chart with mine ?

astro_w2gw_pritam.70434.132427.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_pritam.70434.132427.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 58

JUPITERASC

I agree with you and I am against this arrange marriage as well
but I belong to a very conservative family
and my family is against love marriages :(.
Hence I don't have a choice :(

In India, tradition of arrange marriage as been followed from ages
where parents choose a bride and groom for their kids.
Your kind words had made me worry less now. Hopefully I will have a happy married life.

To be realistic :smile:

whether marriage is "arranged" or "for love"
couples are likely to face similar challenges
and often those "for love" marriages fizzle out
just check the divorce statistics

Cary2

Banned

I agree with you and I am against this arrange marriage as well but I belong to a very conservative family and my family is against love marriages :(. Hence I don't have a choice :(

In India, tradition of arrange marriage as been followed from ages where parents choose a bride and groom for their kids.

I've attached a table of synastry aspects between you, and I've attached a composite chart between you.

It is not a great match. I usually strive for a much better match. There is a Moon/Jupiter(Moon) trine between you that is nice, and the composite has a very nice Sun/Moon trine, but there is very little else.

I have to reserve my recommendation on this match. Sorry. It's not bad, but I'm not enthused about it. I am enthused with your natal chart, though.

Still, I think you should meet him. That would be the acid test.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_kushboo_pritam.73284.194113.jpg
    astro_621gw_kushboo_pritam.73284.194113.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_66gw_kushboo_pritam.73127.184282.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Hi All,

Please help!!

I am going to have a arrange marriage with a guy whom i dont know in person.

Can someone please have a look at my chart and see if its going to be any good or bad ?

Your Sun squares his Venus/Jupiter midpoint, and your Sun also squares your Venus/Jupiter midpoint. His Mars/Jupiter is square your Ascendant, 2-deg.

This is much better. I think you should meet this man and check him out. It is not a bad match overall.

Khushbo

Thank you very much Carly and Jupiterasc

Carly-- Much appreciate your kind efforts for doing this synastry chart and then evaluating the points out of it. :kissing::kissing:

I will try to keep this one on hold and try to convince my parents to keep looking for someone else too. Hopefully they will find someone more compatible with me.:love:

Sorry I getting curious to know more about my chart. As a independent, will I ever be successful in my life ?
Also someone told me that I will don't have a long life line ? Can you see anything like this on my chart?? :joyful:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! I LOVE YOU GUYS :)

Cary2

Banned

Carly-- Much appreciate your kind efforts for doing this synastry chart and then evaluating the points out of it. :kissing::kissing:

I will try to keep this one on hold and try to convince my parents to keep looking for someone else too. Hopefully they will find someone more compatible with me.:love:

Sorry I getting curious to know more about my chart. As a independent, will I ever be successful in my life ?
Also someone told me that I will don't have a long life line ? Can you see anything like this on my chart?? :joyful:

Sorry, I never comment on the length of someone's life or when they will die.
I think you should not take seriously the advice from those who do.

JUPITERASC

better to study and learn ancient traditional astrology

and empower yourself
to draw your own conclusions/formulate your own judgements and opinions :smile:

ElenaJ

As Jupiterasc wrote, the high divorce rate of "love" marriages certainly doesn't guarantee more success than an arranged marriage might have. So, even though we are all on the side of free will and choice, we can't exclude that an arranged marriage might be a very happy and successful one.
Looking at your charts, you have a moon/uranus/neptune conjunction that is very important and defines your emotional side. In serious down-to-earth Capricorn you need to feel secure with your feet solidly planted on the ground, you are ambitious and a hard worker.
Your north node shows where your energies and goals in this lifetime need to be worked out, and it is in the 7th of partners and conjunct Pluto, who is also ruler of your descendent. So your marriage takes on a karmic importance for you, you look for a strong partner who will help transform you, help you grow and develop your innate power and intuition.
His moon symbolises the type of woman he looks for as a partner, and it is in hard-working virgo, trine mercury and Jupiter. Your Capricorn moon/uranus/neptune tends to be workaholic, and you are a gemini ruled by mercury, and trine Jupiter. So you do fit the picture of his ideal partner.
His Capricorn/saturn/uranus/neptune surrounding his ascendent in Capricorn all resonate with your moon configuration, although they are not in orb of aspect. However, this stellium trines your mars, so you are able to relate to his energy very easily, and mars is co-significator of your descendent, so this takes on added importance for you. You blend together. His Capricorn mercury sits on your moon/uranus/neptune making communication between you intuitive and instinctive.
You both have Venus and mars in easy aspect, so you are relaxed in your personal expressions of love and affection. Your Venus opposes his Capricorn stellium and mars trines it, which is very nice and creates a physical attraction. His Venus in wide square to your Saturn, you may find yourself putting cold water on his expressions of love, and he may find it difficult to express his feelings towards you, but this aspect is in wide orb, so not very strong.
His cancer descendent will instinctively push him to nurture and care for you, and it is ruled by his moon in virgo with the grand trine to mercury and Jupiter, promising a happy marriage.
Turning to the composite chart, it is remarkable that the moon is exactly on your NN/pluto in your 7th, linking the relationship closely to your natal chart, and it trines the chart sun showing a basic harmony. The NN with Uranus/neptune reflects that energy being prominent with your moon and his sun.
The moon sextiles Venus and opposes sun, so this will be a love relationship.
All summed up, there are quite a few indications of a nice fit between the two of you, and although there are some negative aspects, no two charts will show exclusively easy aspects, and if they did you would probably be bored to death with the person.
Definitely meet him, try to know him a little before deciding, push your shy and timid moon to reach out to him, who is just as shy and timid as you are. Good luck. Let us know what you decide.

Khushbo

As Jupiterasc wrote, the high divorce rate of "love" marriages certainly doesn't guarantee more success than an arranged marriage might have. So, even though we are all on the side of free will and choice, we can't exclude that an arranged marriage might be a very happy and successful one.
Looking at your charts, you have a moon/uranus/neptune conjunction that is very important and defines your emotional side. In serious down-to-earth Capricorn you need to feel secure with your feet solidly planted on the ground, you are ambitious and a hard worker.
Your north node shows where your energies and goals in this lifetime need to be worked out, and it is in the 7th of partners and conjunct Pluto, who is also ruler of your descendent. So your marriage takes on a karmic importance for you, you look for a strong partner who will help transform you, help you grow and develop your innate power and intuition.
His moon symbolises the type of woman he looks for as a partner, and it is in hard-working virgo, trine mercury and Jupiter. Your Capricorn moon/uranus/neptune tends to be workaholic, and you are a gemini ruled by mercury, and trine Jupiter. So you do fit the picture of his ideal partner.
His Capricorn/saturn/uranus/neptune surrounding his ascendent in Capricorn all resonate with your moon configuration, although they are not in orb of aspect. However, this stellium trines your mars, so you are able to relate to his energy very easily, and mars is co-significator of your descendent, so this takes on added importance for you. You blend together. His Capricorn mercury sits on your moon/uranus/neptune making communication between you intuitive and instinctive.
You both have Venus and mars in easy aspect, so you are relaxed in your personal expressions of love and affection. Your Venus opposes his Capricorn stellium and mars trines it, which is very nice and creates a physical attraction. His Venus in wide square to your Saturn, you may find yourself putting cold water on his expressions of love, and he may find it difficult to express his feelings towards you, but this aspect is in wide orb, so not very strong.
His cancer descendent will instinctively push him to nurture and care for you, and it is ruled by his moon in virgo with the grand trine to mercury and Jupiter, promising a happy marriage.
Turning to the composite chart, it is remarkable that the moon is exactly on your NN/pluto in your 7th, linking the relationship closely to your natal chart, and it trines the chart sun showing a basic harmony. The NN with Uranus/neptune reflects that energy being prominent with your moon and his sun.
All summed up, there are quite a few indications of a nice fit between the two of you, and although there are some negative aspects, no two charts will show exclusively easy aspects, and if they did you would probably be bored to death with the person.
Definitely meet him, try to know him a little before deciding, push your shy and timid moon to reach out to him, who is just as shy and timid as you are. Good luck. Let us know what you decide.

Wow!! Really impressed with the way you have explained this. Thank you very much.:smile::smile::kissing::smile::smile::kissing::kissing:

I have said 'Yes' to my parents and will soon meet this guy. Hopefully this weekend. Will provide update after meeting :):happy::happy:

Khushbo

Hello Elena,

I hope you are well. I have said yes and now engaged to this person now. Thank you very much for the detail reading. I have checked this again with an astrologer and he said the exactly same as you did above. You are genius. Even when I showed this to astrologer, he was impressed with your reading.

If you get a moment, can you please help me in deciding a marriage date foe us. We are planning for somewhere beginning of next year.
Many Thanks in advance :)

My chart below:-

His chart below:-

Synastry chart between us:-
synastry chart.jpg

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 43
  • astro_w2gw_pritam.70434.132427.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 34
  • synastry chart.jpg
    synastry chart.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 46

Teach

Banned
Hi, most of the time arranged against free will marriage are a bad idea.

But to cheer you up, here is a career suggestion for you:

You should be a:

1. Informatics technician / assistant.

Then you will be super

:sideways:

ElenaJ

Hello Elena,

I hope you are well. I have said yes and now engaged to this person now. Thank you very much for the detail reading. I have checked this again with an astrologer and he said the exactly same as you did above. You are genius. Even when I showed this to astrologer, he was impressed with your reading.

If you get a moment, can you please help me in deciding a marriage date foe us. We are planning for somewhere beginning of next year.
Many Thanks in advance :)

My chart below:-

His chart below:-

Synastry chart between us:-
synastry chart.jpg

Hi,
Congratulations.
Selecting a marriage date is not very easy, and comes under the heading of Electional astrology.
I would suggest you begin a thread in that category and post a few dates you might have in mind, with the charts, and open the discussion that way.