how to impress girl

Oksymoron

Hi fellas. How can I impress/to attract this girl ? Few times I tried to invite on a date her , but she said no. Maybe I have to try again and again, because she has RX Venus RX Mercury RX Saturnt RX Neptune RX Pluto RX Uranus.
Birth hour and minutes are unknow.

attachment.php

Attachments

• she.jpg
    she.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 152

Osamenor

Staff member
If she's said no, she's not interested in you. Asking her again and again, ignoring her no, is harassing her. That is not okay no matter what her birth chart is like.

You can't impress her and can't get her to date you if she's not interested in you.

It would be much more telling to post your own chart.

Oksymoron

You can't give up after first no. Beautiful womens usually gets many attention from mans. If you want achieve her you have to be stubborn.
I Just Want to have fun with her. Not all people can have perfect long relationships.
My chart aren't the best in love bussines
attachment.php

Attachments

• my.jpg
    my.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 137

Osamenor

Staff member
You can't give up after first no.
Yes you can, and you should. When a woman says no, that means no. That does not mean keep trying.

Being a woman myself, I know firsthand what it feels like when a man won't take no for an answer. I want absolutely nothing to do with a man who acts like that. In fact, if a man won't respect my right to say no, I'm not going to be interested in him even if I otherwise might have been. I sure as he!! won't feel safe with him under any circumstances. If he won't listen to my no when it's just talk, how can I trust him on a date?

I Just Want to have fun with her.
But she doesn't want to have fun with you. If she did, she wouldn't have said no repeatedly.

If you want to have fun at a solitary pursuit, all you have to do is go for it, and yes, persist if it doesn't work out the first time. If you want to have fun with another person, that requires an entirely different mindset, because fun with another person can happen only if the other person freely consents. To get someone's free consent, you have to be receptive, sensitive to their desires, and willing to compromise. Even willing to give up if they make it clear that they don't want what you want.

You can find someone else to have fun with if you approach it the right way. You can't force anyone to want what they don't want.

Not all people can have perfect long relationships.
Perfect long relationships require respect for each other's boundaries. You obviously do not respect other people's boundaries--at least, not when the other person is a woman you're interested in. That in and of itself makes you unable to have a perfect long relationship. And even if a long relationship isn't what you're looking for, you still need to respect boundaries. That is a basic rule of being in human society.
My chart aren't the best in love bussines

It's not your chart. It's you. If you have such a sense of entitlement that you harass women and think that's A-okay and will get them to fall for you, of course you can't have a good love relationship. Your chart doesn't create that attitude for you.

I do see plenty of factors that might contribute to your belief that you need to be aggressive in love: a Capricorn moon conjunct your IC (deeply held beliefs, self perception, Capricorn need for achievement, but one of the least emotional placements for the moon), trine a Virgo sun that could also be easily motivated for achievement, and a well placed Mars--in a sign it rules and the house of its joy--ruling your descendant.

But that belief isn't going to get you fun or a good relationship. If you get someone to cave, you might get a reluctant date, but that's an empty victory. Even worse, if this is how you treat every woman you're attracted to, that attitude could end up costing you a job (if you harass anyone at work and your workplace has a sane sexual harassment policy) or even getting you in trouble with the law.

Oksymoron

It's not about aggression or respect. You can see, my chart are very bad to have success in love .
Some guys get positive response from girls 10 of 10
In my case I get positive response from girls 1 of 10000

Some guys sick , are handicap, have problem with drugs, alcohol, they like to cheat, have bad economy, are very passive or hyperaktiv and they have better love life than I.

what kind of magic i have to use ?

Chrysalis

You don't have to use any "magic" and i hope here your not referring to actual magic as in a spell to do on her :unsure:

If shes not interested shes not, and the more you chase something the more it gets away from you.

Just be yourself, you've got mars in aries so you seem susceptible to be pushy and impatient with the opposite sex...all this is going to do is push them away, id say your coming across too strong.

Use your mars energy in something else, if not already then take up some kind of sport activity or something to use this energy productively.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
It's not about aggression or respect. You can see, my chart are very bad to have success in love .
If you consider birth charts to be "bad" or "good" for particular things, you actually have a good chart for love, by the basic rules of astrology. Your seventh house ruler (partnerships, relationships) is very strong. Venus, the love planet, is your most elevated planet, is in an angular house (that makes it especially strong) and a sign that gives it plenty of room to act like itself, and it rules your chart (ruler of your Libra ascendant). On top of that, Venus trines Mars, a "good" aspect. When planets are trine, they team up on everything, making it highly likely that they'll both get what they want.

You are also, probably, very good at communicating with others in a flattering, flirtatious, or diplomatic way. Libra rising usually means coming across to others as pleasant, accommodating, perhaps even charming. Mercury on the ascendant makes communication one of your strengths, and one of your most readily apparent strengths at that. You meet the world by talking to it, metaphorically or literally or both.

The trouble here is what you're doing with those gifts. Venus in Leo, particularly when it's elevated and angular, is at risk of great self centeredness in matters of love. Leo is all about the self, so for a Leo Venus, self love is especially important. Love from others must feed love of self first and foremost. If you feel loved enough, you can generously give love, but if you don't, you might fall into the trap of demanding love, feeling that others owe it to you just because you want it from them.

And your Venus wants the same thing as your Aries Mars. Aries is also a self-oriented sign: it wants to win. Mars is the competitive instinct, and aggression, and sexuality and passion. Trine with Leo, Aries Mars gives its aggression and competitive drive to matters involving love and sense of self. Because Mars rules your seventh house, this manifests most when it comes to relationships.

As a result, you're pursuing relationships aggressively, competitively, feeling you must win at all costs, and out of pure self interest. You're not showing any consideration whatsoever for the people you pursue relationships with. You seem to see them as just prizes to be won.

In addition, your earth trine of sun and moon seem to be lending their efforts to sustaining this attitude. Virgo and Capricorn are both willing to work for whatever they want, as persistently as necessary, for as long as it takes. If what you're working for is something that can be won by working for it, like an advanced degree or a good job, that's a great way to be, but if it's a relationship with a particular person who doesn't necessarily want a relationship with you, that's the wrong approach.

That attitude and approach is preventing women from wanting to date you. Nobody wants a "relationship" with someone who isn't willing to relate to them.

Some guys sick , are handicap, have problem with drugs, alcohol, they like to cheat, have bad economy, are very passive or hyperaktiv and they have better love life than I.
If by better love lives you mean they have relationships, what they're probably doing is relating to the women they like as people. If they have drug problems or like to cheat, that kind of thing can and probably does ruin those relationships eventually, but if they also know how to focus on the other person and not just themselves, that gets relationships started and keeps them going for a while.

what kind of magic i have to use ?
It may seem like magic to you because it doesn't come naturally. You're so oriented to self that it would take a major shift in your thinking, your feelings, and your very way of being to be able to relate to others in a way that would make them want to have a relationship with you. But it can be done.

To start with, your strongest ally in this is probably your Mercury. Mercury is in the other-oriented sign of Libra, which wants to relate to others and create harmony with them. To relate to others, you have to think of them, not just what they could do for you.

If you're interested in someone, what's she like as a person? What interests her? What does she like to do, or talk about? What's she passionate about? What makes her life feel meaningful to her?

If you don't know those things, get to know her, without expecting that she'll give you anything. When you know those kinds of things about another person, you're paying enough attention to relate to them, and they're more likely to want to relate to you.

Osamenor

Staff member
Wouldn't it be his mars in aries too that's making him like this, especially being square to neptune ?

Good catch.

I think that Aries Mars has a lot to do with it, and I completely agree with you that it would be better served by seeking out competitive games. Competitors are also a seventh house matter, after all. Best case, he would probably do well in a relationship with a woman who also has a lot of competitive spirit, and playfully one-ups him all the time. But it would have to be a relationship based on mutual interest, respect, and appropriate boundaries, not just him demanding that she date him just because he's interested in her.

I also think there are multiple chart factors involved here. All those factors could be refocused. It's possible for even someone with this chart to have a healthy relationship, if challenging.

Osamenor

Staff member
Mars square Neptune is exactly why.

Read clearly.

http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-square-opposite-neptune/

Leave her be.

Looks like we just cross posted.

I agree, that square between Mars and Neptune--exact, too, within minutes--adds a note of fantasy and likely sexual obsession to the mix. The perfect recipe for a stalker or harasser. If, that is, he responds to it by becoming one, and it sounds like that's what he's done.

It's also a t-square, involving an out of sign, but applying, opposition between Mars and the sun, and square between sun and Neptune. Neptune square sun could mean his sense of self feels diminished, and he feels a strong need for another person to make him feel complete.

However, this chart has almost all the planets on the "me" side, that is, the eastern hemisphere (houses 10 - 3), and one of the two western hemisphere planets (the "others" side of the chart) is self-serving Mars in self-serving Aries. This is not a person who easily relates to, or cooperates with, others. This is a person who sees everything, and probably everyone, in the context of what they can do for him. Who is unlikely to be motivated to do anything, or help anyone, without something in it for him.

In all good relationships, there's something in it for you, so that in and of itself is not necessarily a bad thing. The trouble is when it becomes all about you and you can't even see the other person as a separate individual with their own needs and desires, let alone be willing to meet their needs just because that's what they need.

D-Rok

Don’t waste your time trying to impress women. Just develop your own strengths. Seems like you have a good bit of them here.