Getting another job?

Hello there, everyone! I hope this post finds you all in good shape!! :happy:

I casted a chart regarding the question that recently occupies my mind and takes all my worries: will I be able to change my job soon?

I'm currently working as shift manager at an italian restaurant and I've been doing this for the past 16 months. Sincerely, I hate my job and it has burnt me out because of the stress and stuff... I have qualifications to have a more interesting and well-paid job (MSc in Food Engineering), but it seems that all the applications I send are tossed into the trash because no one ever replies to them... I went to some interviews in great companies, which seemed really good oportunities, but I'm always eliminated in the final rounds... I feel I'm like in a bad luck phase of my life, in terms of career... :pouty:

As you can see by the chart, almost all the planets are in the left hemisphere, which in a natal chart is interpretated as someone who is assertive and action-oriented, but in an horary I don't know how to read... Maybe a clue that some action is being taken or is comming my way? The 30 September New Moon was a great day to start fresh and add new commitments, so I commited with myself that before the next Full Moon I would get a new job.

The querent (me) is ruled by Saturn (Sag 11 - 11th) and does no major aspect with the quesited (Venus, Sco 12 - 10th)... The Sun is in Lib 10 - 9th house and does a favorable aspect with Venus, but I don't know how to read it...

This chart is somewhat difficult and if someone could help me understanding it, it would be great! I'm somehow stuck in this and I really need to get out, but it seems that the odds are not in my favour...

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 32

waybread

I have to wonder if, despite your best efforts, you're presenting yourself to best advantage in resumes and interviews. You're represented by Saturn, which is sort of the Dr. No of the solar system. He's in the 11th house of hopes and wishes for the future, but not in touch with Venus (ruler of MC or cusp of 10th house of career. You might get someone to review your c.v. and walk you through a mock interview, and then give you feedback. Or record yourself on video giving a presentation-- see what you'd like to improve upon.

Alternatively, is there a chance that you're over-qualified for the jobs you've applied for? Or that you compete against a candidate with an inside track? I ask because Venus (career) is in the sign of her detriment, and disposited by Mars in the 12th house. Something isn't so strong her regarding your potential employers.

Take a look at your natal chart, too. You may be experiencing some rough transits just now, for example.

Good luck with your search. I suspect that, in hindsight, you may find that your current restaurant experience will be an asset in your future employment.

Inquisag

Saturn and Pluto rule the 1st house, making them your rulers. The Moon is co-ruler. Venus and the Moon are rulers of the 10th house. The Moon in the 10th house is one yes answer to your question.

Venus makes a sextile aspect to Pluto. That is another yes answer. The Moon is at a critical degree and its last aspect before leaving Scorpio is a sextile to Mercury; an indication that things will turn out favorably.