My Illness

The_Saturnian

I had posted a while back about this, but didn't get a response. I have been suffering from what a doctor believes to be a link between Chronic GERD (Gastroesopheagul Reflux Disease), IBS (Irritable Bowel Sydrome) & Hypoglycemia since May 2011. I've become very anxious/unnecessarily scared/worried to the point that I can't even confidently board a train/plane without being relaxed which I used to be able to do previously when I didn't suffer from these. I was diagnosed with a mild form of GERD back in March 2009, but prescribed antacids were able to do the trick and helped me recover. My question is am I ever going to fully recover from these and go back to living a normal life again? and if yes, then when can I expect to see an Act of God?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_my_illness_31758_14056.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_my_illness_31758_14056.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 30

aquarius7000

Hi,

Can you also, please post your own natal chart with transits, or simply give your birth details, please? There's got to be an afflicting Mars/Sat problem, maybe with Ura in the pic, too.

Thanks and I hope you feel better soon.
:)AQ7

The_Saturnian

Hi,

Can you also, please post your own natal chart with transits, or simply give your birth details, please? There's got to be an afflicting Mars/Sat problem, maybe with Ura in the pic, too.

Thanks and I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for that. Here is my natal chart with transits & progressions for your perusal.

Attachments

• My natal chart with transits & progressions.jpg
    My natal chart with transits & progressions.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 39

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for the chart.

Firstly, briefly, the charts shows a native that often suffers from anxiety and nervousness, and may also be quick to anger. For sure, I feel there is a lot of nervous energy in you, which is not just connected to the stomach problems you've been having the past few months, or even over a year. This is something you will have to work upon (through meditation, yoga, active sports and recreational pursuits with all that Leo and Mars fire). Its almost like that energy is stuck inside you.

So, as we see, there is a Mars, Sat and Ura connection in your chart in relation to your question. These show acidity problems, and with Ura-Moon in the 6th, plus a hot (Leo) Mer square Sat in the 6th, the abdomenal area is easily irritable. Prog Moon entered your 6th house about over a year and a half ago, and mid last year squared your Mer (which besides being your Asc ruler, also naturally rules the 6th through Virgo), and the natal tendencies towards this problem have surfaced. Looking ahead, this year you have to be careful, with transit Mars only just entering your 6th (be careful of infections/inflammations) and prog Moon now sitting on your Ura.

You have to learn to maintain an inner equilibrium and find a long-term method of releasing all that nervous energy, you have to utilise that energy in activities your body can cope with, whatever you like, can do. Also, avoid too much spicy stuff and too much (red) meat. Take lots of fluids/water and juices always. You should do better.

Best and good health

The_Saturnian

Thanks so much for your indepth and equally accurate explanation. Luckily enough I'm vegetarian. Is there any sign of hope year-wise as to when I can expect to start recovering? if any? I do practice meditation, although I have got quite a lot going on at the moment in my life it's become slightly difficult to practice daily. But I do it as often as I can.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Sure you can improve your condition through a combo of things, as have already been discussed. I think once that prog Moon's conj to natal Ura early next year is done with, around Dec 2012 or so transit Mars should be out of your 6th also, there should be some peace in that area. Once Jup goes over your Asc when it enters Cancer, that should also give a boost of optimism. I would suggest you utilise the time before your Saturn return in a little over a year's time from now, that could even stabilise health matters. No matter what is going on, I know this is easier said, but take time out for your own self, even if its just a half hour to meditate, maybe even go for walks in the woods/nature, anything that combines some physical movement and mental relaxation, if you know what I mean.

You have a lot of fire within you astrologically speaking (Leo energy and Mars on your Sun, plus Mer), so some physical movement is essential, but with all that Mer; Ura-Moon and Aqua Jup, you have to also tackle all that nervous energy, which is why I also suggested meditation. Finally, keep your stomach cool, as said. If you look after these things, the situation should improve gradually. Also, make sure to always vent your anger (tight Plu-Mars) through some physical activity, or even just talking to family/friends, so no repressed emotions, negative energy remains inside, as that will hit the stomach.

If I am correct, you could be quite a slim person, I'd say.

The_Saturnian

Thank you once again for your detailed explanation. I'm atheletic I'd say. I'm not sure if you would consider being circa. 75kg in weight slim or atheletic? But you're pretty much on the ball with what you have said. I shall take into account of what you have said and ensure that I can implement as much as I can of it :) Thank you once again. In future I'll be glad to be of any help to you if I can in some way or the other.