Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

Was I supposed to guess a different moon from those clues? It sounded exactly like how I feel some days.

I am too much of a psycopathic cold blooded easily flushed ship sinker to take questions of stinkeority seriously you know and such and forth on to tree palms so court because I fought with that kind of sort.

Y

Witchyone

Oooo on the bright and less morbid side, I was doing a study on beauty too. Witchy, u said your Venus is loosely conjunct your AC on one thread. So you must be very pretty! :joyful::tongue:

_Very_ _very_ loosely conjunct. I'm surprised I even mentioned it because I usually don't count it.

Oh you know Witchy is gorgeous. She’s got that vibe.

:eek:

For all y'all know I could be a homely fat man named Toby. :lol: Maybe I'm Toby's dog, Toby Jr.

Witchyone

I am too much of a psycopathic cold blooded easily flushed ship sinker to take questions of stinkeority seriously you know and such and forth on to tree palms so court because I fought with that kind of sort.

Y

Okay, okay. I'll stop asking you stinky questions.

Gemini888

This guy should have consulted a good astrologer!
He would have been those who posted long passages about how life's unfair in the Read My Chart section :tongue:

I can think of a couple of placements for him: 12H Saturn, Saturn in bad aspect with Mercury and Venus, 12H Mars, strong Sagittarius or Pisces placements, Neptune in good aspects with Mercury...

Last edited:

Denied Anthropophobic

That moment when you realize the world is really not okay. Then you think about what lead you to that thought, but then you don't like to think about why you have thoughts, so you start to think about what makes the world not okay. After the imagination finally hits the scary thing that may or not be possible yet, you're convinced. You then look for inspiration to why life is still worth living. Then convince yourself that that inspiration is the reason why the world is okay. But you reflect and become conflicted on which to truly believe, because you think there can be only one right answer. But then realize that is a flawed way of thinking. The thoughts began to slow down, but then race again when you wonder if there is something that is feeding all these thoughts to you.Then realize when you first started the beginning thought you were doing absolutely nothing, even though there's things right in front of you that need to get done. And criticize yourself. Then start thinking maybe something is wrong with yourself, but that thought is quickly interrupted by the realization that the cycle is repeating, so you begin to criticize yourself on your stagnation, but the self critic is sooo uncomfortable, so you do something to stop thinking. like make click clack noises with your tongue, check social media, or random start talking to someone around you without any idea of what you're talking about or where the conversation is going...

Ummm...this could go on forever. And I'm beginning to feel less relatable and more vulnerable. :whistling:

Libra moon (3rd), Mercury conjunct Mars in Capricorn (6th). Moon square Mars & Moon :whistling:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
How about Venus in 1H? :w00t:

Pleasant personality. An Venusian vibe in interactions. Needs some sort of an aspect, however minor to AC to have an AC impact. I think beauty here, if no aspect at all, is less about appearance but more about aura. Some intepretations say it can be insecure; although I can't reason why, probably if badly aspected.

I have Venus conjunct the ascendant and I'm ugly.

Liar! :tongue:

Last edited:

Denied Anthropophobic

For all y'all know I could be a homely fat man named Toby. :lol: Maybe I'm Toby's dog, Toby Jr.[/QUOTE]

I have a pet named Toby, very homely cat (by choice) who think he is a man. Not quite fat, but tall and sturdy. Handsome in my bias opinion and to others he is handsome, as well as charming. To me he's a pain in the ***, but loved none the less.

conspiracy theorist

That moment when you realize the world is really not okay. Then you think about what lead you to that thought, but then you don't like to think about why you have thoughts, so you start to think about what makes the world not okay. After the imagination finally hits the scary thing that may or not be possible yet, you're convinced. You then look for inspiration to why life is still worth living. Then convince yourself that that inspiration is the reason why the world is okay. But you reflect and become conflicted on which to truly believe, because you think there can be only one right answer. But then realize that is a flawed way of thinking. The thoughts began to slow down, but then race again when you wonder if there is something that is feeding all these thoughts to you.Then realize when you first started the beginning thought you were doing absolutely nothing, even though there's things right in front of you that need to get done. And criticize yourself. Then start thinking maybe something is wrong with yourself, but that thought is quickly interrupted by the realization that the cycle is repeating, so you begin to criticize yourself on your stagnation, but the self critic is sooo uncomfortable, so you do something to stop thinking. like make click clack noises with your tongue, check social media, or random start talking to someone around you without any idea of what you're talking about or where the conversation is going...

Ummm...this could go on forever. And I'm beginning to feel less relatable and more vulnerable. :whistling:

Libra moon (3rd), Mercury conjunct Mars in Capricorn (6th). Moon square Mars & Moon :whistling:

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/schopenhauer/#4
https://www.pocketmindfulness.com/understanding-monkey-mind-live-harmony-mental-companion/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...fe/201110/quieting-the-monkey-mind-meditation