How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant?

As a Scorpio ASC with Pluto in the 1st House... She has to be a Scorpio Ascendant. I mean, no? That face, those scars, the tattoo's, the things she says in interviews, how she was bought up religious, the way she transformed from an ugly child to a hot adult (and continues to transform), the structure of her body and face, those eyebrows, those long thin fingers, that nose, the plastic surgery, etc etc.

1.jpg
3.jpg

"Sometimes I say things that I think are obviously sarcastic and people take them quite literally."
Megan Fox

"I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon."
Megan Fox

"I have no friends and I never leave my house."
Megan Fox

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. He doesn't mind."
Megan Fox

"I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting."
Megan Fox

"I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on."
Megan Fox

"After I completed the first Transformers I got the Marilyn Monroe tattoo. And I don't know, I've always liked her and like I said been intrigued by her... Because she created a character that she lived behind, so she was always playing a character within a character in all of her movies, which I think, the psychology behind that is very interesting..."
Megan Fox

[deleted overly sexual photos against Forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

vlien

I've always thought she had scorpio rising as well. I'm not sure where astro.com got the information from? I def. see her leo side as well. If she has a dominant pluto that could explain it. I'm not sure why that would be the case in her chart though...But def. agree she oozes scorpio.

The Ram

Very pretty girl. I think she was hotter before she got all the work done though.

The ascendant isn't everything, we'd have to see the whole chart. Actually that isn't all I want to see of hers.:love: But uhhh this is an astrology forum so I won't go there.

Also I'm a Leo ascendant and half the things you described about her apply to me as well.

Matthew The Astrologer

This is actually a good example of why one's preconceptions shouldn't be used to judge a chart... as if that were entirely possible. :)

Scars? Could be clumsiness, which might imply a Fire Sign ascendant. Tattoos? Tattoos aren't in a birth chart. And eyebrows can (and do, especially in Hollywood) get shaped all the time. And lots of Leo Asc people say obnoxious things. And so on...

poyi

Premium Member
Well... just assume the birth time is accurate enough as it stated as 1130am.

For the Scorpio/Pluto influence, the birth data from astrotheme shows close conjunction of Pluto to IC in Scoprio. MC is public image so the close connection of IC from Pluto in Scorpio will still influence the MC. Plus IC rules genetic influences from family and root of the chart. Being in angular house, I think that will also explain a lot the way she talked about taboo and sex in private time.

Last edited:

Melaike

Probably her real Asc degree is around 5th-6th degrees of Leo(İnstead of 16th) and she has ASC-Pluto square.

M

may28gemini

She doesn't look Scorpio rising to me at all, but I do see fire. Big eyes, bright shiny smile, saying obnoxious/arrogant things... Leo rising seems like a reasonable fit for her (from the public angle).

This is actually a good example of why one's preconceptions shouldn't be used to judge a chart... as if that were entirely possible. :)

Scars? Could be clumsiness, which might imply a Fire Sign ascendant. Tattoos? Tattoos aren't in a birth chart. And eyebrows can (and do, especially in Hollywood) get shaped all the time. And lots of Leo Asc people say obnoxious things. And so on...
I'm sorry but no. Her quotes are not Leo-like at all. And Scorpio has the same pride, expressed in a different manner. Her face is not the face of a Leo Ascendant. Her boney body, her waistline, the curve in her back, her clavicles, her overall facial structure, the way her eyebrows are NATURALLY arched - that is not a Leo Ascendant. It's like night and day, Scorpio and Leo Ascendant. You can't mistake the two in any shape or form.

Leo Ascendant's have very over-exaggerated facial features. They tend to have big teeth, big lips and big bright eyes, not fierce eyes. They tend to have curvy bodies (even when they're thin their face is much fuller), big curly or big New Jersey-like hair. Her physical appearance and a lot of the things she says, her life-path, the way she has transformed physically like only a Scorpio Ascendant can, is so undeniably a Scorpio Ascendant influence.

I mean, how can anybody think this is a Leo Ascendant? Look at her jawline, her lips, her teeth, her forehead, that nose...
meganfoxx.jpg

THIS is a Leo Ascendant. You can literally see the lioness in her face:
jlo.jpg

Another good example of a Leo Ascendant:
leoasc.jpg

Another Scorpio Ascendant, the same similar features as Megan Fox and typical Scorpio Rising look:
scorpioasc.jpg

:innocent: You can't mistake these two and unless Megan Fox has some kind of STRONG Scorpio/Pluto influences impacting her Ascendant like crazy, she is definitely a Scorpio Rising

Last edited:

Lucius22

Well Leo ascendents tend to have a feline appearance, you're right about that. Don't Scorpio ascendents have prominent noses? She might have a strong pluto influence in her chart. That would give similar effects of having a Scorpio ascendant.

Yanel

I have to disagree, I definately can see Leo traits in her more clearly than I can sense a Scorpionic influence. Scorpios are private personalities, while they can be sex machines I can't imagine them talking to the wide public about things that concern only them. Them 'mortals' don't deserve details. And her attitude is very showy, even arrogant, exactly like that of a Leo.
Personally, I don't think the ascendant can really be expressed fully in the face and body. I am a Taurus ascendant and I am so far away from the lush figure with thick neck and strong musculature. I look exactly like my father who was a Scorpio. Nothing Taurean about my looks...
P.S. - and Megan being a fan of Marilyn - rawr

Last edited:
I have to disagree, I definately can see Leo traits in her more clearly than I can sense a Scorpionic influence. Scorpios are private personalities, while they can be sex machines I can't imagine them talking to the wide public about things that concern only them. Them 'mortals' don't deserve details. And her attitude is very showy, even arrogant, exactly like that of a Leo.
Personally, I don't think the ascendant can really be expressed fully in the face and body. I am a Taurus ascendant and I am so far away from the lush figure with thick neck and strong musculature. I look exactly like my father who was a Scorpio. Nothing Taurean about my looks...
P.S. - and Megan being a fan of Marilyn - rawr
She is not showy at all. She is interesting, intriguing and shocking at the things she says. She is also very private. Even the way she says she grew up in a religious household, it is so typical Scorpio ASC. Her small boobs, her thin vampire-like figure, her style choices, the way she walks, the way she moves, her voice, etc. A typical Leo personality or Leo Ascendant is like Madonna, Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce. Bright, funny, full of personality, very showy in the way they dress, very over-the-top performers, very out-going, etc.

This is the furthest you can get from a Leo Ascendant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROL5IA6GPo
download.jpg

Listen to the interviews, what she says, how she was "obsessed" with certain things, how she grew up, how she knew what she wanted from a very young age, how people cast her in certain "evil, mean" characters because of how she looks and comes across, the strong negative reactions she gets from people, etc.

Edit: But you guys can think what you want, I KNOW this can't be a Leo Ascendant, I know too many Leo Ascendants. If she is a Leo Ascendant, then Pluto or strong Scorpio must be ALL over her chart and aspecting her Leo Ascendant very intensley. That body too is just so undeniably Scorpio.

Last edited:

Yanel

Well, I don't know her personally, but out in the public she behaves like a Leo. This is the first impression I get from her.

I don't get a Leo impression from her at all, like I do from Marilyn Monroe waving and smiling, Madonna and her British "I'm a royal queen of pop" accent or Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce with their undeniable Leo presence.

And she wouldn't be casted in vixen, fierce roles if producers got that impression of her either.

"I don't know why people think I'm so bad ***... I think it's because I curse a lot. I like playing psycho's. Any kind of mentally disturbed female, I think is uh, fun for me."

scary.jpg

scary2.jpg

megan-fox-as-a-vampire.jpg

Yanel

I'll upload her chart (based on the data from astrotheme.com - probably the most reliable source for birth data of celebrities in the Internet. Not saying that it's always 100% true but it is the site you go to when searching for astrological information about the famous)
Maybe this can help for interpretations.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_megan_fox.48849.35709.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_megan_fox.48849.35709.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 66

Ebenia

If she would have Scorpio ASC she would have the ruler Mars in 3rd house. This would make someone that is very ambitious with words, writing, learning, intellectual and thriving in school etc. I don't really see that in her. But with a Leo ascendant, her ascendant ruler is Sun in the 10th house which would make perfect sense with her career, obsession with looks and all that. With Leo Ascendant she also has North Node in the 10th house which makes one quite obsessive about how other people see you and about the career.

Kannon

How on earth is Megan Fox a Leo Ascendant? Look at the chart: Pluto square Asc.

Generally, by comparison, the same way Marilyn Manson is. His chart as seen at astrodatabank shows an Asc [14N33] within 1*41' of exact Parallel with Pluto [16N14].
180px-Marilyn_Manson_Cannes.jpg

I041936.PP2NMTQ0VA3FxPLkTu8JJQ.c2atw.250.jpg

Interestingly both have Sun in earth sign and Moon in Leo.

By the same token, you could ask how Tom Cruise has Asc in Scorpio ... He doesn't fit the stereotype touted here that could be seen in some ... Moon in Leo up high in 'public' position.

I do not know if Megan Fox is Leo or Scorpio rising. I have not followed her career, seen her in any movies I can recall, nor have I worked with her chart at all. But Leo types are expressive and their full-up vitality generally creates a more active ownership of their bodies, not afraid to stand out (tattoos, etc).

Always look to the ruler/co-ruler planets of the sign the person seems to fit.

Kannon

This is where I inserted an affirmation using one event for how Megan Fox could be Leo rising, but now I have deleted it because it was so wrong. And a lesson in not using a single event to justify an Asc sign from someone's word of mouth. Thanks theM for adding the real info. Mars in Cap at Asc makes total sense for her.

Last edited: