What is her intentions?

neptunian

Hi, Happy new year everybody,

The question is about a childhood best friend. we were very close. After she moved to another city, she literally didn't care about me. She didn't support me in my hardest days. I mean emotional support. She acted like a different person.

Lately, she has begun to show a lot of attention to me. i love her but i don't trust her. After all these years of selfishness, why she is so concerned with me, there must be a reason.

My intuition tells me she is either having problems in her relationship or she is playing some sort of game. If so, i don't wanna be a part of it.

What do you think according to the chart? Because i don't believe in her sincerity and i wonder what the chart says about it. Thank you.

Attachments

• whatisherintentions.jpg
    whatisherintentions.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

This has to be either an old chart or something because Sun is in Aquarius when Sun is in Capricorn right now? I see the right hand corner date says January 1st 2021 though. Hmm.

neptunian

This has to be either an old chart or something because Sun is in Aquarius when Sun is in Capricorn right now? I see the right hand corner date says January 1st 2021 though. Hmm.

I asked on 31 december 2020, but i realized when you said, i typed wrong as january. I corrected. Thank you. :smile:

neptunian

Friends 11th house, her significator is moon. my significator mercury is in capricorn. capricorn is moon's detriment. Does that show she actually doesn't care about me?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, Happy new year everybody,

The question is about a childhood best friend. we were very close. After she moved to another city, she literally didn't care about me. She didn't support me in my hardest days. I mean emotional support. She acted like a different person.

Lately, she has begun to show a lot of attention to me. i love her but i don't trust her. After all these years of selfishness, why she is so concerned with me, there must be a reason.

My intuition tells me she is either having problems in her relationship or she is playing some sort of game. If so, i don't wanna be a part of it.

What do you think according to the chart? Because i don't believe in her sincerity and i wonder what the chart says about it. Thank you.

Friends 11th house, her significator is moon. my significator mercury is in capricorn. capricorn is moon's detriment. Does that show she actually doesn't care about me?

I can't say what her intentions are, but I don't think she really likes you any differently that when she quit caring about you. And I don't see it likely that two of you will reunite in friendship.

Here is why. As your friend, she is signified by the ruler of the 11th, Moon. Moon is strong in this matter, being in its dignity and receives you poorly, since you as Merc are in the sign of her/Moon's detriment. So not warm feelings from her to you. And the two of you do not and will not aspect any time soon.
So no warmth of feelings or connection there.

She/Moon will soon leave Cancer, the place of strength and move into Leo in which it is peregrine, ungrounded, and Moon will also very soon into your 12th house, the house of hidden enemies.

So these indications are not encouraging.

But it is important to mention that the rising point is very early. This points to it being too soon to tell, that matters need time to develop. So I would urge you to wait a while longer just to see what happens. And quite honestly, I would encourage you to talk with her kindly, but very directly, describing the concerns you have so clearly spoke here. She is Mercury just moving away from a difficult time in combustion with Sun, and that may be her motive from reaching back out to you. If you talk, she may let you now about it, and then you can make a decision if what she says is sufficient to reconnect.

Last edited:

neptunian

I can't say what her intentions are, but I don't think she really likes you any differently that when she quit caring about you. And I don't see it likely that two of you will reunite in friendship.

Here is why. As your friend, she is signified by the ruler of the 11th, Moon. Moon is strong in this matter, being in its dignity and receives you poorly, since you as Merc are in the sign of her/Moon's detriment. So not warm feelings from her to you. And the two of you do not and will not aspect any time soon.
So no warmth of feelings or connection there.

She/Moon will soon leave Cancer, the place of strength and move into Leo in which it is peregrine, ungrounded, and Moon will also very soon into your 12th house, the house of hidden enemies.

So these indications are not encouraging.

But it is important to mention that the rising point is very early. This points to it being too soon to tell, that matters need time to develop. So I would urge you to wait a while longer just to see what happens. And quite honestly, I would encourage you to talk with her kindly, but very directly, describing the concerns you have so clearly spoke here. She is Mercury just moving away from a difficult time in combustion with Sun, and that may be her motive from reaching back out to you. If you talk, she may let you now about it, and then you can make a decision if what she says is sufficient to reconnect.

Hi IleneK, Thank you a lot for answering. :)

Yes you are right, from my side, i wont call her as a close friend and don't wanna reunite.

Yes, i try to be kind and also keeping my distance. In the past i trusted her, when people say she is not sincere enough, i didn't believe. with the years passing and she knew about my health problem, she didn't even ask once about it.

I gave her chances in the past, sadly, i have come to realization that she is a self focused person and not a bad day friend. she was only concerned with her love life. İgnored friendship. she was drawn to crisis type of situations in love , she likes it. So i wondered if there is such an indication in the chart. I really dont want to be a part of something if she plays games in her love life. She is committed now. I think there can be something about her relationship.

Yes, the asc is early. I dont think i will be able tolerate her much. I just try to be kind for the sake of past memories.

Thank you a lot for your interpretation dear IleneK :) sorry i gave a lot of details :eek: to give feedback. Then chart is in accordance with my intuition about her being fake as far as i understand.