Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Nibiru could eat Pluto for breakfast, Saturn for lunch, and Jupiter for dinner, according to what people were writing about it.

I guess it decided that Earth is too polluted and toxic to make a good snack.

Last edited:

leomoon

This choice seems so perfect, being she is Native American, born in Winslow Arizona, and lives on a Pueblo in New Mexico.

She's a perfect pick for the Department of the Interior which is the position to care for Native Lands and Federal property.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deb_Haaland

Only "issue" with this choice, is she has to give up her Congressional Seat :( ......and we can't afford to lose them.

leomoon

If anyone has "The Rulership Book " Rex Bills, please let me know if you can find within it, a sign or planet ruling American Indians.

I have the hardest time using this book to find what I'm looking for.....:surprised:

Osamenor

Staff member
Only "issue" with this choice, is she has to give up her Congressional Seat :( ......and we can't afford to lose them.

From a "don't make the Democrats lose their majority in the House" perspective, that's not a real problem if the district she's coming from can be counted on to replace her with another Democrat. I have no idea if that's true of her district, but maybe it is and Biden's taking that into account.

leomoon

From a "don't make the Democrats lose their majority in the House" perspective, that's not a real problem if the district she's coming from can be counted on to replace her with another Democrat. I have no idea if that's true of her district, but maybe it is and Biden's taking that into account.

I hope so too.

I'm sensitive to this subject because of his boss, President Obama who appointed The Governor of Arizona, Democrat Janet Napolitano, to be in the same position, "land management"....

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governors_of_Arizona

Ever since he did that, we have had a Republican Governor. Never a Democrat one and thats made a world of difference in this State. For example, when John McCain died, Rep. Gov. Ducey put McSally into his place and she voted 95% with Trump. (if not more)

There were other examples too, but I don't think choosing Janet Napolitano and taking her away from Arizona was well thought out at the time. Even if Obama didn't have the background to know what future ramifications could be, certainly others around him including Biden would have known.

Thanks to the 1st time in 60 years or so, the people finally decided to overturn the Republican stronghold here this past election. :happy: