NORTH NODE IN LEO IN 12th

Asbeyer

Hey, can anyone help me to understand what is my life purpose?

if north node in leo they are saying always love, game, stage...
but if north node in 12th they are saying sleeping, isolation, hide ....

I am a little bit confuse,

thank for your help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_asli.84700.68158.jpg
    astro_2gw_asli.84700.68158.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 29
I agree.. its almost contradictory.. I have been studying this exact aspect because my ex boyfriend has it also (Leo too!) .. My interpretation of XII is that there is a disconnection.. and your personal (cosmic) journey is to create a connection. Since your north node represents your transformation in this life... it is part of your cosmic journey to transform with ease in this life (and possibly the next) North Node in Leo specifically needs to get away from the idea of being off the beaten track, detached, eccentric, informational... Your transformation would be to allow the world to love and adore you deeply.. accept that love (don't run from it) .. My ex had Sun, Mercury and North Node in XII .. as you can imagine that was a struggle. I found he honed in on his North Node energy when he got involved in a big off roading community of guys who liked the same trucks that he did. Because of his passion (and possibly south nodes need to investigate) he really learned a lot about it all and ended up being a sort of leader to the group. It was really important to him...
I guess my insight would be to try and figure out something you are passionate about.. maybe that involves a community of people (whats in your XI house?) and really throw yourself in there and see if you can embrace the love from those people.. your primary goal would be to let yourself feel as glorified as possible.

Sorry just noticed you posted your chart.. Yeah! so you have Venus in cancer (22 degrees! super dominant) in XI .. so I would definitely think about what really truly interests you, get really involved with those people/part of that community... I'm sure they will cherish you as much as you cherish them :)

JUPITERASC

Hey, can anyone help me to understand what is my life purpose?
if north node in leo they are saying always love, game, stage...

but if north node in 12th they are saying sleeping, isolation, hide ....
I am a little bit confuse,
thank for your help!
"Life Purpose" is a generalised term
study first house - its signification = Life, vitality and health.
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.
Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.
First house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Hey, thank you guys for answering !
It was very helpfull,
I will try to find out why I am here,
Many Hugs and Love
reason is that
every being experiences the consequences of their actions :smile:

Asbeyer

huhuuu, thank you Jupiter !!