Saturn Opposition Venus Transit

Venusmagic89

Any advice for Aries ASC on Saturn opposition Venus transit? With Venus in 2nd house and Saturn transiting 8th?

My Saturn return Is approaching too, I was born with Saturn and Venus in opposition.

Other current transit's I am curious about are:
-Mars retrograde but now station direct in my 10th house, conjunct the MC, opposition natal Mars which is conjunct the IC (and natal moon)

-Venus will soon retrograde in my 6th house. not making any "Venus aspects" to my natal chart though

RishiRahul

Any advice for Aries ASC on Saturn opposition Venus transit? With Venus in 2nd house and Saturn transiting 8th?

My Saturn return Is approaching too, I was born with Saturn and Venus in opposition.

-Mars retrograde but now station direct in my 10th house, conjunct the MC, opposition natal Mars which is conjunct the IC (and natal moon)

-Venus will soon retrograde in my 6th house. not making any "Venus aspects" to my natal chart though

Is this a vedic (sidereal chart) or western (tropical)?

RishiRahul

Venusmagic89

I should also add my ASC Nakshatra is Bharani, so Venus/Mars are important planets. My moon Nakshatra is Punavarsu, so Mercury/Jupiter as rulers. Mercury currently transiting my 5th and Jupiter in my 7th

RishiRahul

Hello,

If you are Aries ascendant and natal venus is in your 2nd house Taurus.
Then how can you have a saturn venus oppostion, as presently saturn is in your ninth?

RishiRahul

Venusmagic89

Hello,

If you are Aries ascendant and natal venus is in your 2nd house Taurus.
Then how can you have a saturn venus oppostion, as presently saturn is in your ninth?

RishiRahul

I am using bhava chalit.

ASC is 24 Aries, Bharani

Venus is 8 Gemini, Ardra, falling in 2nd house, unless you use whole sign system which I do not.

Saturn transiting in my 8th house, but will enter my 9th once it is at 13 sagittarius

Venusmagic89

I am open to interpreting either way though, if you use the lagna chart method, then that is fine too, as I know many vedic astrologers use lagna chart for transits.
I like to consider both and see the full picture, however my chart default method is bhava chalit.

RishiRahul

I am open to interpreting either way though, if you use the lagna chart method, then that is fine too, as I know many vedic astrologers use lagna chart for transits.
I like to consider both and see the full picture, however my chart default method is bhava chalit.[/QU

Hello,

You may be open to transit results from bhava chalit; but such results would not be realistic, if not always incorrect.

RishiRahul

Last edited: