Pls help with this SR > health issues

mmartinez

Dear forum,

My dad had a horrible year 2016. First his mum died back in Feb and then, after many checks he was diagnosed with stomach cancer.

He's being treated now with chemotherapy and he feels so much better, we eats well and he's not depressed even if this is being difficult. The only annoying thing is that he's still loosing weight. I would like to see what you think about his next SR and if you have suggestions, things to keep in mind and so on. I have attached his birth chart, his 2016 SR chart and the new one starting tomorrow. I am still quite new to this but I see a kite, sun in house 12 in virgo, ascendant in virgo, then an angular chiron conjunct vertex in house 6 (don't know what to think about this)...

Any insight, suggestion, help is highly appreciated. I though health is a difficult topic, but even if you just want to recommend based on this, I will be very grateful.

Many thanks,
M

Attachments

• birth.jpg
    birth.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 26
  • 2017_dad_sr.jpg
    2017_dad_sr.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 28
  • 2016_dad_sr.jpg
    2016_dad_sr.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 30

mmartinez

Bump this thread.
I truly hope somebody can help out to interpret this/give me some insight or a piece of advice in this very difficult time.
Thank you

Dear forum,

My dad had a horrible year 2016. First his mum died back in Feb and then, after many checks he was diagnosed with stomach cancer.

He's being treated now with chemotherapy and he feels so much better, we eats well and he's not depressed even if this is being difficult. The only annoying thing is that he's still loosing weight. I would like to see what you think about his next SR and if you have suggestions, things to keep in mind and so on. I have attached his birth chart, his 2016 SR chart and the new one starting tomorrow. I am still quite new to this but I see a kite, sun in house 12 in virgo, ascendant in virgo, then an angular chiron conjunct vertex in house 6 (don't know what to think about this)...

Any insight, suggestion, help is highly appreciated. I though health is a difficult topic, but even if you just want to recommend based on this, I will be very grateful.

Many thanks,
M

Culpeper

Premium Member
The Moon rules the ascendant. It is changing to a better sign but worse house the 6th. He will probably feel better for a while but with Mars and Saturn in the 6th and Jupiter weak, indicates that the cancer will become resistant to the treatment. I do not think that an astrological remedy can be determined from an SR chart. There is no indication of death.

mmartinez

Hi Culpeper!
Thanks a lot for your help and insight, even if it sounds difficult...
You mentioned that the moon rules the SR ascendant and I am thinking that you probably saw his 2016 SR? His birthday was last Friday and if I am not wrong -cause I am new to this- his new ruler is mercury (virgo ascendant?) ir maybe you take venus as the Asc is very close to the next house cusp? Can you pls check this? From 2016-his birthday nothing would be found, blood tests, colonoscopies had good results etc, but he had stomach problems and was loosing weight. After the eclipse the disease was found and apparently if the treatment goes well, his stomach will be removed, but before that the tumor needs to get smaller...

Thanks again, I just wanted to clarify this and I appreciate a lot your time.

The Moon rules the ascendant. It is changing to a better sign but worse house the 6th. He will probably feel better for a while but with Mars and Saturn in the 6th and Jupiter weak, indicates that the cancer will become resistant to the treatment. I do not think that an astrological remedy can be determined from an SR chart. There is no indication of death.

ashriia

Hi.
In the solar return chart, jupiter in the 1st house is good for recovery. Pluto in the 4th is in a good place for healing alongside jupiter in the 1st. Sun in 12th square saturn, is not the best, but given what he has been through and that he is still recovering it makes sense to see a configuration like that. Even uranus in the 8th, should serve him well. These are all placements that show significant changes of the core self. He should come out of these experiences a new person given these placements.

In general the solar return chart looks positive for healing. The issue is our recent solar eclipse on august 21st, hit your dads natal pluto on the nose. And this eclipse has been a particularly volatile one. His pluto is square saturn/node in the 12th. So this aspect is active in his chart for the rest of this year. Saturn in the 12th is indicative of hospitalization. But ultimately, I think it's up to him. If he took his mothers passing very hard it would be good for him to talk about it with a trusted person, which is difficult for a scorpio moon, but should be done to fight the cancer going forward.

hope that helps some.
best to you, and your family.

mmartinez

Dear Ashriia,

Thanks a lot for your warm wishes, support and the given insight.
I am new to this, but I have read a lot about astrology in the last two year. To me Jupiter in the 1st looks good too, and if Mercury represents the stomach, which I think it does, I saw it is quite well aspected. The conjunction with Mars could be the surgery and if the surgery takes place, he will definitely have to recover from it in hospital (sun in the 12th). Anyway, he was already 20 days in hospital as he was diagnosed and all of this happened before, during and after the eclipse,,.

About pluto in the 4th, he's being treated in the city where I live and thus he and my mum are spending time with me and my partner at home.

About the past and he's hidden feelings, you are totally right. He wants lo be seen as a tough person, he never showed his feelings and I see he's changing a lot now because of all he's going through (like he's expressing more his feelings, even if he's not open 100% to us yet). Yesterday my mum started to talk to him about how he feels, he said something to her...so hopefully he can release of all what's he's good inside.

Again thanks a lot for throwing some light and hopefully all gets better little by little.

All the best for you and your family.

M

dd78

Dear forum,

Many thanks,
M

I`m really sorry.
my son passed away in 2016, he was born on Sept. 4th 2010 (his natal Sun sat at 12th degree Virgo), but he was a very sick and heavily disabled boy and suffered a lot before he died. And I couldn`t have prevented it, no matter how hard I tried.
And I tried just anything, nothing else mattered to me. He was the one and only reason for me to live. I do not have friends, aquaintances, social contacts or whatsoever.
right now I still do not have any reason to live, I`m devastated, deeply in debt, still can`t work etc. And everything seems to be getting worse over time.

As I can see, your personal situation is far better than mine, and so is your dad`s health.

I`m not astrologer, so this is just my own experience: these Neptune - Saturn transits are very difficult and produce sadness, weakness, disease etc.
but there must be very many aspects/configurations of similar nature to confirm the possibility of death ( or anything else, actually ,too)
Luckily, your dad isn`t alone: just show him your love and emotional support. just by being around and caring for him. It is a critical factor in patient recovery and wellbeing. And it will surely help both of you, as astrology can`t prevent anything from happening.

best wishes!

ashriia

I'm so sorry for your loss. ::hugs::

If you don't have social contacts, perhaps you can join some online support groups for parents that have lost children to similar health issues?
Connection is so important when you are grieving, makes a huge difference being able to talk to someone that understands where you are coming from.

best to you, take care.

I`m really sorry.
my son passed away in 2016, he was born on Sept. 4th 2010 (his natal Sun sat at 12th degree Virgo), but he was a very sick and heavily disabled boy and suffered a lot before he died. And I couldn`t have prevented it, no matter how hard I tried.
And I tried just anything, nothing else mattered to me. He was the one and only reason for me to live. I do not have friends, aquaintances, social contacts or whatsoever.
right now I still do not have any reason to live, I`m devastated, deeply in debt, still can`t work etc. And everything seems to be getting worse over time.

As I can see, your personal situation is far better than mine, and so is your dad`s health.

I`m not astrologer, so this is just my own experience: these Neptune - Saturn transits are very difficult and produce sadness, weakness, disease etc.
but there must be very many aspects/configurations of similar nature to confirm the possibility of death ( or anything else, actually ,too)
Luckily, your dad isn`t alone: just show him your love and emotional support. just by being around and caring for him. It is a critical factor in patient recovery and wellbeing. And it will surely help both of you, as astrology can`t prevent anything from happening.

best wishes!

dd78

If you don't have social contacts, perhaps you can join some online support groups for parents that have lost children to similar health issues?
Connection is so important when you are grieving, makes a huge difference being able to talk to someone that understands where you are coming from.
QUOTE]

thank you for your support and effort,
I`m about to begin a therapy within a group setting in a month.
I have many issues and my son`s death was just another serious blow.
I won`t connect to anybody, I can`t. My son wasn`t what one calls a 'planned child', so I didn`t want him and resposibilities he brought. And it took enormous and lenghtly effort and terrible strife to me to finally accept and embrace him. And, as I just had realized he was the one and only person in my life who ever wanted and could give me real love , and that I didn`t want and need anybody else, he just passed away.
It wasn`t natural death, he died because of terrible negligence and multiple malpractices of his doctors.

I do not want to connect to anybody, and I can`t heal. Not after what happened. I`m just doomed.
And I would have surely commited suicide, if my boy`s death wasn`t subject of investigation.
but there`s little to no hope for good results of it on my part. and I can`t wait too long, as nothing keeps me here in this world anymore, I lost EVERYTHING I ever cared for, and now everything is working against me, all my efforts are being thwarted.
there is only one way out of this situation for me.

mmartinez

Dear DD78,

I am very sorry about your son's loss, my story is nothing compared to yours. Big hug from me too!

About your feelings, they are understandable, as sometimes we realise how important things are when we are loosing them ...and we may feel guilty for that. However, suicide is not the way -you can cause the same pain on others as you are having right now!

I see its hard for you at the moment to connect with some people, but if your main reason to live now is your son's death investigation maybe you can connect with some grou of parents in a "similar" situation to yours, from where you can get new ideas and to support your lawyers and the investigation somehow and at the same time help people who have are having a similar situation.

Take good care and a big hug from Spain!

M

QUOTE]

thank you for your support and effort,
I`m about to begin a therapy within a group setting in a month.
I have many issues and my son`s death was just another serious blow.
I won`t connect to anybody, I can`t. My son wasn`t what one calls a 'planned child', so I didn`t want him and resposibilities he brought. And it took enormous and lenghtly effort and terrible strife to me to finally accept and embrace him. And, as I just had realized he was the one and only person in my life who ever wanted and could give me real love , and that I didn`t want and need anybody else, he just passed away.
It wasn`t natural death, he died because of terrible negligence and multiple malpractices of his doctors.

I do not want to connect to anybody, and I can`t heal. Not after what happened. I`m just doomed.
And I would have surely commited suicide, if my boy`s death wasn`t subject of investigation.
but there`s little to no hope for good results of it on my part. and I can`t wait too long, as nothing keeps me here in this world anymore, I lost EVERYTHING I ever cared for, and now everything is working against me, all my efforts are being thwarted.
there is only one way out of this situation for me.

dd78

am very sorry about your son's loss, my story is nothing compared to yours. Big hug from me too!

About your feelings, they are understandable, as sometimes we realise how important things are when we are loosing them ...and we may feel guilty for that. However, suicide is not the way -you can cause the same pain on others as you are having right now!

Thank you for your kind words, MMatinez
I didn`t expect any reply, actually.
It was my very wrong decisions and actions, that caused horrible events leading to my son`s death.

I see its hard for you at the moment to connect with some people, but if your main reason to live now is your son's death investigation maybe you can connect with some grou of parents in a "similar" situation to yours, from where you can get new ideas and to support your lawyers and the investigation somehow and at the same time help people who have are having a similar situation.

My son`s father was using and abusing me in every possible and impossible way, and the damage he caused to me seems to be irreparable. And I was worse than a slave to him, and he obviously would have never left me, if my son hadn`t come to save me.

So I`m really far away from connecting to anybody, including grieving parents.

I can only try to rationalize what had happened, and this is why I`m here.

Thank you, anyway!