Struggling in every possible area.

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated - what about?

in case introspection can promote self-reflections and self-discovery,
overcoming weaknesses and building on strengths, and the remedial actions :

sun virgo asc impressive intellectual personality,
critical thinking/attitude, perfectionist.
good for audit-quality control-editorial roles.

venus scorpio 3rd secretive, pharmacy aptitude-anesthetics etc

moon-rahu North node aries 8th hyper-impulsive impulsive, sudden in action,

moon-rahu 8th
prayers for welfare of ancestors,
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
observe fast No-moon evenings, taking fruit and milk or as per custom.
observe death anniversaries religiously;
[/B]

all planets dark half tending to be introvert and reserved,

sat now 2.5yr transit own cap 5th over elevated mars,
promotes advisory-admin-event management roles,
amidst stress-struggle same time, sat-mars.
observe fast sat evenings;

sat cap elevated aspect libra-mer 2nd promoting family-finances

while ketu separative SNode coming 1.5yr transit mars-cap,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers tues mornings;

inimical jup year had transit own sag-sat 4th,
prospects for employment and property matters, advisory-legal roles,
but under stress-delay;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings

wishing well, in case prompts further helpful reflections and actions,
viable ideas to pick from in case appeal and possible,

kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
it is always a mixed bag to cope with, any chart,

scope for self-reflections and introspection and self-improvement where possible,

and prayers and remedial measures suggested to overcome the challenges
gradually, winning Grace and compassion as we deserve.

your statement sounds more sarcastic or so, ignoring the positives,
talents-traits-prospects in the reading as mentioned too,

wishing you well, sorry not able to help you as you deserve,
may be you deserve more empathy,
while too much self-sympathy may not be of self-help,

kshantaram

BlackLioness87

Re: Psychology Condition For 2019

IMO, when transiting Pluto leaves the conjunction with your natal Mars things will get better.

P.S. You'd better attach the chart with your current transits and progressions, the one you attached is outdated.

curiousabout77

It looks like saturn will be conjunct your mars and square your moon so you may feel a bit down this year and you may have to re-order your life to put yourself on a more stable footing but it will be all for the better and you will be glad it happened down the track even if it does not feel good now.

Shanti

There is some inherent condition in the chart due to two factors primarily.

1.)
Challenged moon (emotions). Due to being in the 8th house, which is a house dealing with our psychological issues. Moon is close to eclipse causing Rahu (node). saturn is sesquiquadrate to moon which can be a bit low from time to time.

2.)
4th house is house of emotion. Is house of peace of mind.
Saturn in 4th in sidereal scorpio, squaring ascendant.

Node in 8th show that this path of exploring psychological material and the mysteries of mind will be a key issue in this life.

3.)

This year will be a bit challenging in this area. Due to transiting pluto and saturn joint transit squaring your moon and node in 8th house.
Important to feel the feelings embracing yourself in all this. And at the same time give yourself space to bee and being detached from the emotional stuff.
You will emerge more mature in this department. Relax worries about sustanance and economy (2nd 8th axis), and romance ( 5th house transits). Keep up the body whith exercise (mars squaring moon) and eating (2nd house) well.
The trine from moon to Uranus in 4th house may be an outlet. This can help you to detach and finding some free space nurturing interests like modern interior design,and technology. Important to have some space where you can retreat and be free and detach from life's inherent complexities.

kshantaram

Premium Member
it is simply reading of planets in houses and signs and transits and their outcomes with remedies,
which one may pick up and reflect upon if practically relevant or possible, or be aware about.

which word or sentence did you really not understand.

wishing well, kshantaram

Baat

Hi Nightfall,

I don't really have any insight into your chart, I'm going through a seemingly similar phase in my life right now so please do keep the thread updated as you try to move forward from your difficulties. Obviously our lives are different and we are different people, but I feel similarly. I sometimes pity myself, feeling that my situation can't be improved. Stress and feeling unfulfilled at work, very lonely socially, no clear way that I might radically change my hardship to find a different or better life for myself. When it all crumbles at once it's really hard to find anything to lean on. I'll be watching your thread and wishing you luck in your attempts to find solace.

JUPITERASC

Hi Nightfall,

I don't really have any insight into your chart, I'm going through a seemingly similar phase in my life right now so please do keep the thread updated as you try to move forward from your difficulties. Obviously our lives are different and we are different people, but I feel similarly. I sometimes pity myself, feeling that my situation can't be improved. Stress and feeling unfulfilled at work, very lonely socially, no clear way that I might radically change my hardship to find a different or better life for myself. When it all crumbles at once it's really hard to find anything to lean on. I'll be watching your thread and wishing you luck in your attempts to find solace.
Depression leads to lack of incentive to change
so consider Mindfulness meditation
to gain self-understanding

FREE classes usually available most neighborhoods :smile:

Baat

I had some interests back then,

1.Learn playing electric guitar,didn't,too late now and after 30 yo.
2.Learn playing some sport,football,didn't,too late now.
3.Create a powerfull pc system so can watch fullhd movies,playing fullhd games,listening fullhd music in youtube,after all years,now i bought new pc.
4.Buy a car that will give me a plessure,didn't yet,lack of money and good job.
5.Go gym and be fit in someway,went several times but bored in first months,so retired easily.

I relate very much to this, as my own sadness often emanates from the things I've felt passionately about but have allowed to fall by the wayside. It feels like I gave up on my dreams which is definitely a rough thing to linger on when you're already feeling down.

My advice is that if it's truly hurting you to not pursue an interest, then that means you're passionate about it. Don't try to force yourself into a certain activity because you think it reflects the kind of person you ought to be. Find something you're truly in love with, and I think you'll find that it's pretty natural to spend your time pursuing it. Of course if you're struggling with depression you might not find joy in anything. Don't take the suggestions in this thread to seek professional help lightly, depression is a disease and it doesn't make you a bad person.

I read a quote the other day by J. Krishnamurti and I thought of this thread. I found it comforting, I hope you do too.

"Effort is a distraction from 'what is.' The moment I accept 'what is' there is no struggle. Any form of struggle or strife is an indication of distraction, and distraction which is effort must exist as long as psychologically I wish to transform 'what is' into something it is not. Take, for example, anger. Can anger be overcome by effort, by various methods and techniques, by meditation and various forms of transforming 'what is' into 'what is not?' Now, suppose that instead of making an effort to transform anger into non-anger, you accepted or acknowledged that you are angry, what would happen then? You would be aware that you are angry. What would happen? Would you indulge in anger? If you are aware that you are angry, which is 'what is,' and knowing the stupidity of transforming 'what is' into 'what is not,' would you still be angry? If instead of trying to overcome anger, modifying or changing it, you accepted it and looked at it, if you were completely aware of it, without condemning or justifying it, there would be an instantaneous change... So, effort is non-awareness... So, awareness is non-effort."

Asbeyer

Hey,
10 kg is not much, you can in 2 Months lose that weight..
But the question is : Do you want to make it????
first of all forget not : It is just a period and will end, not really soon, but it will.
It seems you should work on your emotional attitude , emotional reactions and how you articulate them..
How about your mother?
Saturn and Pluto together squaring your moon, i should accept it ,not easy...
Seems now everything against you... You should ask, why? you can not change anyone, but you can change yourself. How can change you yourself, maybe you are to dominant to others? It is possible , that you have right but still you can change nobody...
Neptune squaring your mercury, is it possible that you misinterpreted whats really going on? You feel insecure,I know, but why? There is an acceptable reason for it?
Again, your north node conjunct your moon in Aries in 8th. I accept it, not easy if the planets struggle with that conjunction.. It is all about your Moon, your emotions, your home, your security.. But now you should work on it!
You can meditate, you can read the right books about healing, you can watch documentaries about healing, you can go to the therapist, yes really good you can make music! You should help yourself first.. Do you want a better life? do you deserve more happiness? I Think, yes, why not? Help yourself, love yourself!
Again, it is just a period, it will end. Use that time to heal yourself... Help yourself to better understand that what is about life, change your reality, try to find out what is really important to you in life.... in 2020, when the Sun again shine for you, you will see you are stronger, happier....

Asbeyer

I did not say you should visit a doctor or you are sick or anything like that...
I think it is not very important that what the others thinking about you, it is more important what do you think about yourself.. It is possible that the others , your relatives, friends , family do not understand you .... or they misinterpreted what you are saying and etc...
Still I am thinking it is just a period, everything will change in 1,5 years...
Hard times are hard no question, but they teach, they teach very strongly..
Work on you, change your social circle, try to change your perspective, help yourself.. take time for self reflection....
What kind of life want you have? What are your dreams... why are you so unhappier, how could you more happier? and speak just with the people, who have wisdom! not everyone..
Again, it can be a doctor but not always a doctor, sometimes a child, a priest, a musician, a book, movie, theater, social organisation...
I wish you all the best !!

Asbeyer

Transiting Saturn and Pluto squaring your Natal Moon right now, they will going to go retro soon and then again direct till next year. Next year in January 2020 there will be lunar Eclipse in Cancer 19 Degree, for sure it will be really remarkable for you , time for change for good... After that everything will going much easier.

GeminiSun

This is precisely why you struggle in every possible area.

You've been asking the same question for years and when people give you free advice you don't listen to it.

I knew better not to comment on this thread in the first place, cause I've learned from prior experience. :joyful:
No shade or anything but I notice with like certain Virgo men is that they never want to take responsibility or listen to anyone's advice and will convince themselves they are right no matter what!

So I wouldn't surprised to see OP as a Virgo.

OP, I don't have any Astrological advice for you as I'm not qualified to give that. I will say though, as soon as you let your ego go a little, open yourself to new ideas and try to look at things in a different way, ideas will come to you on how to get out of this mess! But you cannot be so fixed and stubborn. Open yourself up to life. I wish you the best, seriously!!! <3 <3

GeminiSun

Advice is just some words,action is the fact and when you feel useless,helpless,with no motivation in life,you stuck in same old issues,you try,then you retire,you dissapoint,then you try again,you retire,it's a hole looping.
I totally understand.

Have you tried seeing asking what transits are currently and have been effecting you?

I feel like with life, sometimes you just gotta wait it out, for some reason it's just not "your time." I know with a heavy Saturn transit it can feel like jail and no matter what you do, there is no movement, no advancement, it's like waiting for your time to be "up" and you don't think it'll ever end.

Try getting a transit reading on here to see what is going on and what energies are effecting you! x

greybeard

You complain of "struggling".

Have you considered "not struggling"? (Non-resistance).

Once upon a time I was thrown into a wild and powerful river. At once I realized the river was far more powerful than I. So instead of fighting Goliath directly, I simply relaxed and let the river take me. And here I am, alive, breathing and telling my story. Had I fought the river it would have killed me.

Which brings us to a simple fact implicit in the (true) story.

I recognized and surrendered to a Greater Power, the river.

Last edited:

greybeard

"...this is not my reality."

Your Mercury-Neptune square implies a tenuous, illusory contact with reality. Clouded thinking.

If the mountain will not come to Mohammad, let Mohammad go to the mountain. Change course. The reality you so cherish seems not to be working so well.

Non-resistance is a powerful tool.

Gemini888

Re: Chronic Loneliness and Depression

What exactly are you upset about? Is it about not finding a soulmate or a frustration of not progressing professionally? And are you diagnosed with clinical depression or are you just in a constantly bad mood?

The Saturn/Pluto transit conjuncts your Mars in 5H. You seem to be having a hard time in expressing yourself and generally having fun. You aren't alone though, the Saturn/Pluto is something everyone is experiencing (I'm taking a hit with my professional life with them touching my MC).

I also notice that you have some pretty important placements in your progress chart that reached critical point. Asc in 0 deg Libra, MC in 0 deg Cancer and Sun in 29 deg Libra. Do you feel like you are seeing the world in a more gentle and emotional way than before? 0 deg is the beginning degree so it's normal that you are feeling overwhelmed by your new experience. And the 29 deg, you are a natal Virgo, you have learned to be more gentle and positive with Libra energy, and now you are coming into a crisis of knowing that just being nice and balanced with everyone and everything isn't enough. You are getting ready to move into Scorpio, a very intense energy. You are going to learn that you have to dig deep into everything and choose what is truly important to you.