This thread will not be an excuse to attack people

conspiracy theorist

You change your identity more than a Pisces. Or more than a Gemini changes their mind. o:

I mean, I even read some pages about you being a dinosaur.....

What's up with that? My half monkey brother.

And show me your chart!

Oh yes, I forgot about that. I recall it was when I was in a past life trance and I went way back to the Jurassic period.

Go to this thread to take a look at my chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86933

Bambi95

Account Closed
Oh yes, I forgot about that. I recall it was when I was in a past life trance and I went way back to the Jurassic period.

Go to this thread to take a look at my chart http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86933

Past life trance.....right. How much of the good stuff did you smoke before the visions started? o:

Your chart is tightly packed on one side but in mutable Saggy. Your Jupiter only has one square? Lucky, mine is involved with a T-square between Merc and Moon - but no squaring Saturn.

All of his posts has an air of girly cutie goodness now. What a monster you are

I am a monster, but Snapple is the purist Virgo around now. xD

conspiracy theorist

Past life trance.....right. How much of the good stuff did you smoke before the visions started? o:

Mary Jane had nothing to do with it.

Your chart is tightly packed on one side but in mutable Saggy. Your Jupiter only has one square? Lucky, mine is involved with a T-square between Merc and Moon - but no squaring Saturn.

There is a lot going for my Jupiter so that square is nothing. But if Saturn wasn't there I'd be a lot different. Where your chart at my half-monkey sister?

I am a monster, but Snapple is the purist Virgo around now. xD

I... think I'm falling in love

Oddity

Totally legit. CT was a rock dinosaur - and god - in a past life. I read for him that fateful night. So did Blaze, he'll back me up.

david starling

Totally legit. CT was a rock dinosaur - and god - in a past life. I read for him that fateful night. So did Blaze, he'll back me up.

Just thinking to myself (pay it no mind), what if Bambi95 is Blaze in drag?:unsure:Nah, Blaze would never break the rules! Forget about it.................would have been really cool tho!

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey, It's evil corporation man.

Sup m8

TPTB had to step in though. The flame war was pretty heavy and nothing of the likes that we've posted, kek.

And the sky is up man. Nothing but the sky. Looking for a new place to live now since becoming a socialite means not living in the ghetto. Rent in some of the more "acceptable" parts of town are insane though. I'm talking three thousand dollars monthly. Best part of it would be all the service that comes with that amount...I just don't like spending money. :p

david starling

TPTB had to step in though. The flame war was pretty heavy and nothing of the likes that we've posted, kek.

And the sky is up man. Nothing but the sky. Looking for a new place to live now since becoming a socialite means not living in the ghetto. Rent in some of the more "acceptable" parts of town are insane though. I'm talking three thousand dollars monthly. Best part of it would be all the service that comes with that amount...I just don't like spending money. :p

Spending $$$ is a tough job, but SOMEBODY'S got to do it!:smile: