Birth chart of Jesus?

Phoenix Venus

^ 12 Gemini is...
"A NEGRO GIRL FIGHTS FOR HER INDEPENDENCE IN THE CITY.
KEYNOTE: Liberation from the ghosts of the past. "

( it's my moon symbol :p )

It seems to make some sense for you, imho.

My part of bondage is also my part of spiritual service ( 1 Gemini ) :wink:

I'm not sure what to make of the higher octave thing, i'll have to think on that some more.

For some further understanding on "bondage" here is the definition.

This one from free dictionary:

"A state of subjection to a force, power, or influence."

Subjection from free dictionary: "Being in a position or in circumstances that place one under the power or authority of another or others: subject to the law."

piercethevale

Wow, conj. your Part of Spiritual Service?:w00t: Just like Yeshu'a!:biggrin:
:cool:

I thought about His being the same as His Part of Friends... it does make sense.

:cool::wink:

piercethevale

But what is mine doing with the Part of Luck?
Although it has suddenly dawned on me that maybe i should try to crash some cocktail parties of the intelligentsia...!!!:bandit::bandit::wink:

piercethevale

^ 12 Gemini is...
"A NEGRO GIRL FIGHTS FOR HER INDEPENDENCE IN THE CITY.
KEYNOTE: Liberation from the ghosts of the past. "

( it's my moon symbol :p )

It seems to make some sense for you, imho.

My part of bondage is also my part of spiritual service ( 1 Gemini ) :wink:

I'm not sure what to make of the higher octave thing, i'll have to think on that some more.

For some further understanding on "bondage" here is the definition.

This one from free dictionary:

"A state of subjection to a force, power, or influence."

Subjection from free dictionary: "Being in a position or in circumstances that place one under the power or authority of another or others: subject to the law."

Your Part of Bondage using the higher octave ruler of Gemini, Uranus, is at 19* :aries: 15' 08" [ibid.]

"ARIES 20°: A YOUNG GIRL FEEDING BIRDS IN WINTER.

KEYNOTE: Overcoming crises through compassion.

Nature's seasonal rhythms imply an oscillation between living and dying. Through creative imagination man can 'fly over' the cycle, and discover means not only to escape from the fatality of seasonal decay or deprivation, but to assist other living entities to survive through crises. Migrating birds fly south (cf. symbol of Aries 12°), but by establishing a partnership with other creatures unable to escape wintry deprivation or death, man can maintain the life of the spirit (symbolized by birds) steady through all crises if, like a 'young girl,' he is widely open to the promptings of love and sympathy.

At this fifth stage of the symbolic sequence we witness human activity motivated by sympathy overcoming the seasonal phase of impotency. Life potency in nature spirits reaches a higher level in the human being. The:love:
theme is THE TRANSMUTATION OF LIFE INTO LOVE."

Yeah, Baby...!:biggrin::wink:
Let Al tell us how it works...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=easZ0IEjI4k

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

did you say that the higher octave of the moon was saturn? or were you referring to the higher octave of jupiter?

i was thinking of the relationship between what the higher and lower octaves of this part might imply...

bondage is relinquishing to a higher power.... sort of like... obedience...

we just had a bible study where we talked about how obedience & gratitude work in a cycle. one leads to the other and vice versa.

the difference between bondage/obedience being... whereas one might be *seemingly* beyond our control.. (sort of like... "destiny"...) the other is using conscious will..

just an idea...

it seems to fit for yours...

"liberation from ghosts of the past" ... what was given (how is that your part of luck in the first place? lol.... maybe lucky in the grand scheme of things... not necessarily from where we might be standing...)

"master instructing disciples"... effort made

here's mine:
(ibid)

"PHASE 61 (GEMINI 1°): A GLASS-BOTTOMED BOAT REVEALS UNDERSEA WONDERS.
KEYNOTE: The revelation of unconscious energies and submerged psychic structures.
Within the relative security of a "boat," an individual person can learn to be aware of the as yet hidden contents of man's collective Unconscious – provided this boat (that is to say, his ego that separates him from the collective planetary psyche of mankind) has been given a glass bottom. The conscious mind must have become, in part at least, translucent. This translucency is not direct openness. The window of the mind remains closed, but through it the individual can become aware of the outside – here "outside" means the psychic depths below the normal level of consciousness.
At this first stage of the "discovery" process one can only speak of vision, not identification. The feeling is one of wonder. "I did not know this could exist! How beautiful)" or "How exciting!" A NEW DIMENSION OF REALITY is perceived by the earnest inquirer. "

Whereas it surely fits as service.... it can also be described as some destiny that was given to me... and as far as the higher octave symbol that you posted... let me just say that the icon i now have was intended to be as much of a reminder for me as it is for others...

regarding Yeshua's....

from merriam-webster dictionary:
MANDATE
. 1. : an authoritative command

bringing the law down to people... bringing the "conscious totality of being" and the law of brotherhood down to people....

whereas His lower octave symbol seems less "out of his control" due to the circumstances.... i can see it in context... He was bonded to his brothers... destined to attain consious totality... and because of His obedience (gratitude), brought it back to us...

Phoenix Venus

"liberation from ghosts of the past" ... what was given (how is that your part of luck in the first place? lol.... maybe lucky in the grand scheme of things... not necessarily from where we might be standing...)

ahh actually, after giving it some thought... its does somewhat seem lucky.. (maybe not the ghost part but the liberation/liquidation part..)

bondage to individuality/ liberation ain't so shabby...

(and maybe to use saturn as ruler you would look to lower octave planet... )

trying to contemplate whether my theory holds up to the fact that this part is the same as Yeshuas spiritual service..... i guess it does... (every part in a sense requires both consious effort and divine planning to reach full potential.... but the division between these two does seem symbolically appropriate for His parts... )

Birch Dragon

Happy Birthday Jesus!
The man's my hero.

I first checked out your Yeshu'a chart, piercetheviel, because you have him born on my birthday (April 2nd) - a thought that I love. But of course, in what really matters - the configurations of the chart - his and mine are nothing alike.
Oh well. I can still celebrate a birthday with him..!

kbell

Pierce, have you ever thought about Mary's chart (forgive me if this has been addressed) since the birth would also be a major event in her chart.

piercethevale

Pierce, have you ever thought about Mary's chart (forgive me if this has been addressed) since the birth would also be a major event in her chart.
HI kbell, it's been awhile since I've heard from you.
I hope everything is well and good with you and yours

Yeah, I came up with a proposal for one based on what I could get for clues as to when the apprx date was from anything I could find in the Edgar Cayce readings.
It's in need of review, by myself, as it is a bit old now and there were some new developments and I do need to cross check those with what I've already got and did give out publicly.

I know that I've got a post here in this forum somewhere but here's a link to what I have posted at the ACTastrology.com forum...and I gave it a quick glance and it's pretty much up to date with what I have....
http://actastrology.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=279

It sure is good to hear from you again.:joyful:
You take care, and may God Bless.

kimbermoon

Thanks for your efforts and input about this topic, and for the reference to the chart of Jesus; it is just a matter of it's validity though when most believe he was born at Christmas. The chart is rather unremarkable to me; I thought there would be more of the Pisces energy. I do see the theme of 'transformation and resurrection' with Pluto exactly conjunct the ASC. Mars/Jupiter showing the continual judgments by others, yet of himself he avoided making judgments against others as one his pronounced doctrines. Resistance from the politicians, with Saturn in 10th ill configured, but then the outer planets weren't considered at the time. Moon/Mercury: misunderstandings and resistance about his communications. Still I am wondering what you think shows his public recognition, and his ultimate martyrdom as a significant sacrificial lamb? I am trying to get the sense that his t-square when added together might show his ministry, yet what makes it any different from the t-squares for common people? And how does one go about verifying the validity of any given chart, considering they vary considerably? Appreciate any comments you might offer.

piercethevale

Thanks for your efforts and input about this topic, and for the reference to the chart of Jesus; it is just a matter of it's validity though when most believe he was born at Christmas. The chart is rather unremarkable to me; I thought there would be more of the Pisces energy. I do see the theme of 'transformation and resurrection' with Pluto exactly conjunct the ASC. Mars/Jupiter showing the continual judgments by others, yet of himself he avoided making judgments against others as one his pronounced doctrines. Resistance from the politicians, with Saturn in 10th ill configured, but then the outer planets weren't considered at the time. Moon/Mercury: misunderstandings and resistance about his communications. Still I am wondering what you think shows his public recognition, and his ultimate martyrdom as a significant sacrificial lamb? I am trying to get the sense that his t-square when added together might show his ministry, yet what makes it any different from the t-squares for common people? And how does one go about verifying the validity of any given chart, considering they vary considerably? Appreciate any comments you might offer.

I've given answers to your questions among the numerous posts I have here in this thread, that I didn't delete when I was of a mind to quit this forum a few years back... which I regret now, but I do provide a link to another astrologers forum on the web where all is presented... and some of the answers to what you ask, in the book I wrote...although at this time it is sorely in need of revision.

...and after all. who can say exactly what did transpire during Yeshu'a's life? I certainly don't believe anything issued or approved as being historical fact that comes by source from Rome.

I also haven't seen any indication from you to date, that you believe in the veracity of The Sabian Symbols, and without that and a decent amount of understanding of the symbols and the knowledge one can ascertain from Dane Rudhyar's lifetime of work He put into his phenomenal book, "An Astrological Mandala"...in particular the chapter titled, "The Cross and the Star", and add to that an understanding of the little recognized, and even littler understood, aspect known as the 'Septile',. paired with an understanding that "matrices" of all aspects that span all 360 degrees, {e.g. a "Grand Trine", a "Grand Cross", A "Grand Quintile" aka a "Pentagram", a "Grand Sextile" aka "Star of Solomon" or "Magen David".} even incomplete in a natal chart do become complete and temporarily activated by transits and, or, progressions and just how exponentially powerful they are as compared to singular aspects of the same degrees as they are comprised of.. or the incomplete matrices as well...

Not to say that I have, or to cast, any doubt on your abilities as an astrologer in the "Traditional" vein...but...
I doubt that you will ever see just how remarkable the chart is or to be able to recognize it for what it is.

I saw it right away, myself.:smile:

Last edited:

kimbermoon

On a more serious note, it is my sense that Jesus was the first Holy Spirit; [the divine cloaked in human form], and as he taught, it is the same for us all. He did not claim that he was 'God', but that God was within. God is the One Force, which is the source of All Creativity. Why do you think he refused to claim himself as God?

ukdesifem

I was just being jocular. As Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity, then as part of God He cannot be subject to astrological forces as humans are. He is above them, or would technically have created them.

piercethevale

Since Jesus was God, could astrology even apply to Him? He created astrology! lol.
WOO-HOO...!

I was just being jocular. As Jesus is part of the Holy Trinity, then as part of God He cannot be subject to astrological forces as humans are. He is above them, or would technically have created them.
Wha...?
aw man, bummer.
Here, I was all excited upon reading your first reply in my email just moments ago and I dropped everything else to rush to the forum and ask you which Christian denomination has finally accepted Astrology as a creation of Gods' and not the Devil? ...I was going to rush to the nearest congregation and convert as soon as I could. That wasn't nice of you to fool me like that.

Actually, most people are only subjected to the affect of between 2 to 6 of the 8 planets and the random and sporadic influences of the remnants of a 9th planet known presently as the Asteroids. I myself am subject to the affects of all but Jupiter. Yeshu'a/Jesus was subjected to them all. Edgar Cayce spoke of and explained this. Gods' will works through astrological forces. Since you seem to assert yourself as something of an expert on Biblical matters, then you know of the Tzimtzum צמצום and the need for Hapanoi חלל הפנוי , for the required essential chalal panui חלל פנוי ?...or I will assume you do. Then you should be able to understand that Edgar Cayce spoke of that Yeshu'a {Jesus, if you prefer the name bestowed upon him by the Romans} was able to achieve the "miracle" of the "Resurrection" and the "Transfiguration" because He obediently and faithfully followed the "Will of God" and that by doing so He essentially became Gods' Will on Earth.

As one reads the Sabian Symbols one can see that He was the embodiment of each and every symbol as applied to what is, dependently, known of the history of His life. That His natal Part of Catastrophe is symbolically "one whom challenges religious and political power bases, He knew what His ultimate fate was, and in the month of April in the year of 35 A.D. [or C.E., if one prefers], that it was about to culminate on the hill of Golgotha.

As I suspect that the Romans threatened to kill every male Jew within the vicinity of Jerusalem at the time, not unlike as King Herod had done at the time following His birth, He knew that was the time for his martyrdom and I believe that He also knew that if He just simply went to the authorities, and turned his ownself in, the Romans wouldn't believe Him to be the one they sought. A physical description of Yeshu'a couldn't be relied upon as, for one example of a reason being, that it was said, and there has also been found to be written evidence of, that Yeshu'a and Judas looked so much alike that many mistook one for the other incessantly ...even among the Disciples themselves at times. You must know the story of Spartacus...just look at the number of men that claimed to be Spartacus in order to spare his life. ...and who was Spartacus compared to the man Yeshu'a/Jesus was?

I also heard that some of the Islamic faith even believe that it was Judas that went to the cross and allowed Yeshu'a to go free and that Yeshu'a appeared in Rome some thirty or forty years later and revealed this to a few people.

Although I, myself, don't believe that... I do have a strong hunch that Judas wasn't quite the 'traitor' that the history that was written, or edited, and aggressively promoted by the Romans would have us all believe. For another example, Edgar Cayce mentioned in one reading that Herod was still alive in the year 6 A.D. [or C.E., if you prefer] but was dying at the time from cancer. ...now why would that make any difference or not as to when King Herod died to future generations? ....hmmm?

The important question presently , at least it is to me at this time, is whether the symbolism as given for the Zodiacal degrees that those planets that don't affect us are in at ones birth should be given any consideration as to observe and pay heed to, or not? ...and the same apples to Astrological Parts that utilize any of those unaffecting Planets in the formulae to derive Parts. As Cayce said the Ascendent is always an affecting factor in everyones' natal chart and added; "...and all angles to the Ascendant.", I take that to mean 'astrological Parts. As I have found that the Sabian symbolism of Jupiter in my natal chart, which is in the 30th degree of Taurus, has no meaning to, or bearing on, any matter of my life in the past or present and have seen no indications of any influence by Jupiter upon me in transit since birth but do see where the symbolism of Astrological Parts of which Jupiter is a component of the formula for that Part is showing to possibly be pertinent...that is the reason being for which it is of noted importance to me.

...and I need you other members to contribute findings from your experiences with your own charts in regard to this matter to solve the question. There's no other way for me or anyone else to ascertain that knowledge.

If we could all just shelve our different beliefs to as "Whom" or "What" Yeshu'a/Jesus was and to when and where He may, or may not, have been born and contribute what we know to this endeavor, that would be truly wonderful for all us Astrologers... or at least those of us that are taking the subject and study of Astrology seriously, are giving it the respect and treating it as the "Science" it truly is... or once was, and hopefully one day will be so regarded as again.

Like I wrote to another member recently, imho...

"Astrology is not only a 'Science', it is the Mother of All Science."

kbell

Jesus isn't god. Constantine got about 300 bishops together and they voted by majority about the nature of christ, and they came up with the idea that god and jesus were made of the same substance. It's a manmade idea. Not everyone agreed, but since the majority won the vote, that's what the church followed and taught. It's the Nicene Creed.

Personally I've always seen Jesus as a highly evolved soul, and was in his last life before ascending.

On a side note I think what intrigues me the most in the chart is the moon and pluto.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
kbell

Constantine called the council of nicaea in 325ad.he demanded
attendance at the risk of forfeiture of all properties and implied death. This was pure coercion and several bishops recanted their vote when they returned to their cities .Constantine needed Jesus to be declared a god by the church so he could supplant traditional god in his implantation of the Dominate.
At this time 50% of the bishoprics were Arian Christian who believed that Jesus was not god because god created historical times and therefore was so exalted and high that god could not manifest himself in one of this creations. They felt jesus had a “touch of god” but that he was a man. For that matter," messiah" is defined as a man…. God intervenes but the messiah is a man. In his life and after in the church of Jerusalem, he was called Jesus the messiah. It was only after the fall of the church in Jerusalem that he became Jesus Christ,used as a secular identification.
The emperors of rome had always donned the title “first citizen of rome” as rome the city was a force itself. At this time the roman republic “owned” the lands of the empire. So the emperor was always a functionary of the republic. but beginning with Diocletian and continued by Constantine the old empire was to be changed so that the emperor ruled autocratically over all citizens and property of the empire, the Dominate.
To do this Constantine abolished the provinces with their social structures and replace the divisions of the land with dioceses. So even this basic division in Catholicism is a political designation not a religious one. The “vicar “ was to be the head of each dioceses. again a feature of Catholicism is in fact a political designation.
So to replace all the various gods which the empire acknowledged, Constantine had to have Jesus declared a god before he could replace Jesus for all the other gods. gods were a dime a dozen and even some roman emperors acknowledged themselves as gods.
But voting Jesus in as a god did not work because overwhelmingly, early Christians did not regard Jesus as god but as prophet of god.
This schism led to the sack of rome in 420ad by the Visigoth king arlic . the Visigoths were Arian Christians. And even Constantine was baptized by a Arian priest on his death bed.

rahu