Please confirm it’s a YES and that there’s no catch :(

Invicta

Hello everyone and thank you in advance for taking a look. The question asked was “Will I marry?” And, to my surprise, it was a radical chart because the ruler of the hour was Jupiter.
Now, I know I am Moon and future possible husband is Saturn, I know we both apply for a trine in 8 time units. BUT I am worried that he receives me through my detriment (also triplicity because it was a night chart) and that Saturn is retrograde. Is this still a yes? Is it a “yes, but...”? Please give your opinions! 🙏

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Consider south node with the retrograde Saturn moving away from the 7th cusp.
This could normally indicate the chart should not be read, with Saturn in 7th, but he is also the significator of the quested.
Pluto is also in the 7th, and rules the 5th of love affairs and children.
There is the conjunction of moon with Uranus before it does anything else, which is disruptive and unpredictable.

Invicta

ElenaJ, thank you for your reply!

I take Moon conjunct Uranus to mean the rupture of the relationship the querent (me) was in at the time the question was asked.

ElenaJ

ElenaJ, thank you for your reply!

I take Moon conjunct Uranus to mean the rupture of the relationship the querent (me) was in at the time the question was asked.

So, that relationship is now over? After you asked the question?

With this additional information, I'm wondering about rethinking the chart.
Is it still correct if we assign the 7th to the unknown future partner, or if he would be the 11th of wishes, since you had a partner at the moment of the question?

Invicta

So, that relationship is now over? After you asked the question?

With this additional information, I'm wondering about rethinking the chart.
Is it still correct if we assign the 7th to the unknown future partner, or if he would be the 11th of wishes, since you had a partner at the moment of the question?

The relationship was done as far as I was concerned at the time of asking, it was just a matter of communicating it to my then partner, though that’s just a formality. When I asked, I definitely intended to say “... after I end things with X”. I don’t know if 11th house would be best to be used, because I already didn’t think of my then boyfriend as my boyfriend, he was excluded from my mind and the question.

rafaella

The relationship was done as far as I was concerned at the time of asking, it was just a matter of communicating it to my then partner, though that’s just a formality. When I asked, I definitely intended to say “... after I end things with X”. I don’t know if 11th house would be best to be used, because I already didn’t think of my then boyfriend as my boyfriend, he was excluded from my mind and the question.

ok you posted same chart with new post which I replied to just now...

Based on above information, I don't think your chart is about marriage, its about an ex returning to you. He will return.

Horary will tell you what is coming up next, because you need to go through the events that will come next not wonder about something that may happen in years to come. Focus on the here and now.

Invicta

Ah, yes, I did post it on the Relational horary category, but thought it might not be as visible.
The possibility of my ex returning is zero, because I will not allow it. We had another relationship prior to this one, he made the same mistake twice. There is no way in hell I would ever consider him again. When I asked the question, I asked about the future, I very well knew what the present had to offer and I passed. My frame of mind was that I want to have a family before I’m 40. I wanted to know whether I will do that by myself or with a partner.

Last edited:

rafaella

Ah, yes, I did post it on the Relational horary category, but thought it might not be as visible.
The possibility of my ex returning is zero, because I will not allow it. We had another relationship prior to this one, he made the same mistake twice. There is no way in hell I would ever consider him again. When I asked the question, I asked about the future, I very well knew what the present had to offer and I passed.
Unfortunately the chart suggests otherwise. Retrograde always suggests an ex or someone who comes and goes, changeable. We will just have to wait and see. Does the chart describe him? And did he cheat on you? Is that the mistake? I do see Mer and Venus also applying to Saturn and in exaltation of Saturn, I wondered what that was.

It doesn't mean you will marry him but he may try to return, so just heads up!

Invicta

He didn’t cheat, but he lied and yeah, it does involve another woman, the same one who caused trouble the first time we were together. Saturn can describe him, as he is a Capricorn... but I think he should be in my present or past, not my future. I don’t intend to completely erase him from the face of the earth, but there are no chances of me getting back together with him ever again.
Could Saturn Rx be someone else that I might have considered at some point? Like a crush returning maybe?

ElenaJ

He didn’t cheat, but he lied and yeah, it does involve another woman, the same one who caused trouble the first time we were together. Saturn can describe him, as he is a Capricorn... but I think he should be in my present or past, not my future. I don’t intend to completely erase him from the face of the earth, but there are no chances of me getting back together with him ever again.
Could Saturn Rx be someone else that I might have considered at some point? Like a crush returning maybe?

I'm beginning to think that Saturn in this chart's 7th is in reality a warning to not read. It's quite confusing.

rafaella

The chart suggests a guy from the past returning, to me it seems it is him, but it can be someone else. It can also be a new person who comes and goes, not staying permanently. But my money is on this current ex. I know you are adamant you don't want him, but things change. Either way, he will try to return, and you can then tell him to stay away.

Horary shows whats next. And this chart has both significators very strong, so will definitely happen.

TheeSinister1

D*mn this guy could have sag or aqua venus

Invicta

The chart suggests a guy from the past returning, to me it seems it is him, but it can be someone else. It can also be a new person who comes and goes, not staying permanently. But my money is on this current ex. I know you are adamant you don't want him, but things change. Either way, he will try to return, and you can then tell him to stay away.

Horary shows whats next. And this chart has both significators very strong, so will definitely happen.

Thank you, Rafaella! I am definitely curious how this will unfold myself. Lol! I will update if there is progress!
Personally, I do not think, want or wish it would be him. Since I am applying to Saturn in 8 degrees, and Saturn is Rx even before my breakup, I think it is someone else. Perhaps someone I know already (and there are a lot of on/off guys I know and disregard), we shall see. I am optimistic about Moon’s last aspect, the trine to Sun. I don’t know if Sun is another representative for this Saturn guy or someone else, but I am hoping after all the hardships that I will find the man I want to build a family with.

Last edited:

Invicta

Hmm sooo... hello again guys!

So I’ve kinda reconnected with an ex colleague of mine from college. Long story short, we want pretty much the same things in life. So idk why, this question popped into my head...

is... HE the one I will marry?????

This is what I got and pls tell me this doesn’t freak you out!!!!

Invicta

It’s almost the same chart!! Almost. Same significators and angles. Same applying aspect between Moon and Sat, only closer. Saturn is no longer Rx though!!

He is not a Cap, this one. I don’t know his rising.

But... there is something. He is in a relationship, which is on its funeral bed, but in a relationship. Which I will respect. So I don’t know. I don’t even know if I like him all that much. I just started to see him in a different light than I used to in college which is progress but still a long way to go!

But horaries tend to not lie. I know that much. And I also know they rarely give me a yes in romantic matters - but 2 yeses??? Never!

So, if it is him, it is not about a lover returning. Someone from my past returning, yes. There was never anything romantic between us, not on my part anyway. I've never even seen him that way until now. He was kinda dorky and weird in college, but he's more mature now and his jokes aren't as quirky lol. I don't even know why I thought about asking this to begin with. And definitely did not expect this chart, a VOC Moon maybe, but not this.

So... with this new information... what say you? He's still in my detriment, **** it. And I don't receive him at all - which I suppose makes sense because up until now he was quite neutral to me. I think I know why he's in my detriment, I kinda irritate him with my veganism lol. But again, he's also in my triplicity. I think he maybe kinda liked me at some point in college but who knows, he was weird af.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Remember to enter the south node, in this case you'll see he is conjunct it, in the 7th. This could refer to the bad relationship he is in now, but it's not over until it's over.
Because you are talking about marriage this is a 7th house question.
Follow your instincts on this, but note you will be on Neptune after the Saturn sextile, so try to keep your feet planted solidly on the ground!.