Does he love me?

lux111

I'm rx Cap Saturn his H7. (I'm his older ex :biggrin: ) I can also be Venus, in his H1, disposited by Sun.. disposited by Mercury, disposited by Venus..

He's Moon in Gemini in his 12H.. So peregrine in his 12H, he really has nothing to offer me.. but in that chain of dispositors again. He's also Sun in H9, (overseas), but applying to trine Saturn, perfecting when he hits the MC

The next point he touches is the node, which is parallel to me, Saturn.

Attachments

• does he lm.jpg
    does he lm.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

lux111

I think since he is disposited by Mercury (both Moon and Sun are) and Sun applies to conjunct Merc when it changes sign, that Mercury is the one he likes and it's not me

ElenaJ

Moon in flighty flirty gemini is moving to enter the sun/neptune opposition to create a T-square.
You are strong by sign but moving retrograde, with no connection to moon.
Moon is in the triplicity of Saturn, acting as you noted, from his 12th house of things he is keeping hidden. Moving into the configuration including Neptune, looks like he is attracted to you (triplicity) but has a mask on that he will hide behind and isn't serious about a relationship with you.

lux111

Moon in flighty flirty gemini is moving to enter the sun/neptune opposition to create a T-square.
You are strong by sign but moving retrograde, with no connection to moon.
Moon is in the triplicity of Saturn, acting as you noted, from his 12th house of things he is keeping hidden. Moving into the configuration including Neptune, looks like he is attracted to you (triplicity) but has a mask on that he will hide behind and isn't serious about a relationship with you.
That makes sense. I’m not serious about a relationship either but he drops phrases like ‘if we were a couple’ sometimes. I think it’s just play..

lux111

Ok fair.. I mean we have been talking a lot lately, and intimately.. but I don't think we're trying to take it anywhere.

Not to clutch at straws or anything but one question.. could anyone tell me what effect does the node on Saturn's parallel point have? And that Moon is applying to it?

aquarius7000

Ok fair.. I mean we have been talking a lot lately, and intimately.. but I don't think we're trying to take it anywhere.

Not to clutch at straws or anything but one question.. could anyone tell me what effect does the node on Saturn's parallel point have? And that Moon is applying to it?

The Moon's nodes are not treated as rulers or even co-rulers - in Western Astrology. The only time I have seen them really being considered is if they are in relevant houses (querent's or quesited's). So, the parallel to Saturn bit is not of consequence. With Moon moving towards the N Node, one could say he knows what he wants.

Indian Jyotish/Vedic Astrology, in the Prasna (Horary) method, uses the Nodes (Rahu and Ketu) much more intensively. However, Jyotish Astrology also follows the underlying principle of reincarnation, so it all makes sense and ties up together well.

Last edited: