Sun signs and sign friends

Penny4yourthought

which signs naturally gravitate towards eachother

for instance does sagitarius naturally feel protective of pisces
do geminis befriend or get on best with other geminis

what is your sun sign and what is your best / close pal's sun/moon sign

belabismo

I think it really depends on a lot of things, descendent, etc. But I am an Aries Sun/Scorpio Moon/Pisces descendent. My best friend is a Libra Sun and Gemini Moon. She has Sag on the descendent. I think we mainly get along because our Sun signs are opposites of course, but also, because I am so water heavy and she has so much air, we can balance each other out. Maybe also because her Moon is in the 12th house and I have Moon-Pluto conjunct, we are both private with emotions in a way, and we tend to not be emotionally pushy? In the sense that we both need some distance. I would need to think on this more.

Another friend of mine is a Gemini Sun, I believe Cancer Moon.

Another friend is a Libra Sun as well, Taurus Moon. Her birthday is only a few days off from my other Libra Sun friend.

Wan mentioned the Nadir, for me I have noticed many of my friends really express Piscean qualities, and Pisces is of course my descendent.

Now that I'm looking, my Libra friends have their Venus conjunct my Moon/Pluto.

Penny4yourthought

the people i attract tend to have a lot of fire and water in their charts. i easily attract leos and sagittarius their energy is so infectious. btw my absolute birthday chart twin would be a person born on this day,preferably born in a pluto scorpio generation

2-august-birthday-leo.jpg
i would gladly hand over my freedom to this person, if we met

share yours

Penny4yourthought

IMG_0030.jpg
bff's birthday ,his sun sign Aries , fire and water signs are drawn to me like moth to flame , and have been sun /moon signs of most of my close pals , the only earth sign that I think is cool are Virgos. Capricorn 's seriousness puts a dampener on everything , we naturally don't like each other

Friends are, Cancer (female)
Aries (male and female)
Leo (female)
Pisces (male and female)
Capricorn (male and female)
Taurus (female)
Aquarius (female)
Scorpio (male and female)
Virgo (male)
Libra (female)
Gemini (male)

So that leaves out Sagittarius for some reason.

Sag may be a good match for me though with my Sag midheaven.

Me.

16-july-birthday-cancer.jpg

july16cancerbirthdaycalendar.jpg

Taurus Moon ,Cancer Jupiter, Taurus Mars, Leo Mercury, Cap Uranus, Neptune & Saturn, Gemini Venus, Scorpio Pluto, Pisces rising, Aquarius NN.
Earth dominant followed by water, then air and fire are pretty equal.

High Aquarius influence due to 11th house Cap placements.

Vedic Aries moon and mars.

Aries tend to liven me up and i like it sometimes. I'm 50% introvert and 50% extrovert.
Cancer understand me, Scorpio understand me, and i see things others do not and they find themselves a bit bewildered by how?
All other signs i get a fascination vibe from them, i'm quite a bit different from your run of the mill male, Cancer gives me a lot of depth and i am well grounded and a GREAT listener who can advise, but also stubborn as all hell.

Air signs allow me to communicate my Leo Mercury effectively because they stay logical without bringing out my emotional side, air signs are awesome as long as i am not too in depth with their lives, or off load anything on them.

I live life i would say a bit abnormally, i get compliments for being "different" no one puts a finger on it but i just do things my way.

Last edited:

craft94

I'm a Libra and a lot of my closest friendships throughout the years have been with Aries and other Libras. I'm also drawn to Sag and Gemini and I find that Aqua are often drawn to me too and Pisces with Aqua planets.

Penny4yourthought

I'm a Libra and a lot of my closest friendships throughout the years have been with Aries and other Libras. I'm also drawn to Sag and Gemini and I find that Aqua are often drawn to me too and Pisces with Aqua planets.

sags are alright my second imaginary hubby might just be a sag, gemini's idk they can be tricky, but soooo much fun to chill with. Libras are cool air signs get me heavy, i dont know about earth signs though we tend to not see eye to eye, i'm a wild child to them and theyre too boring for me

Penny4yourthought

for looks i normally gravitate towards virgos.
f33478fbb988570115575787d12d68f7.jpg

tell me what in this chart makes(made:() him look this good, if its not wrong to still find the dead attractive

astro_2gw_01_pw.8382.55225.gif

PriT

Account Closed
Both my childhood pals are Sagittarius and Aquarius. One born 6th of December the other 23rd of January. They're amazing people to have around both so very different too. But we're still a close nit friendship.

PriT

Account Closed
the people i attract tend to have a lot of fire and water in their charts. i easily attract leos and sagittarius their energy is so infectious. btw my absolute birthday chart twin would be a person born on this day,preferably born in a pluto scorpio generation

2-august-birthday-leo.jpg
i would gladly hand over my freedom to this person, if we met

share yours

All I can say is be careful what you wish for ...

CapAquaPis

Aquarius' best and good friendship (sun) signs:
1. Sagittarius
2. Pisces
3. Gemini
4. Libra
5. Cancer
and other Aquarius, but variously based on their moon or rising sign.