Will my training presentation on May 24 be good?

Led

Hi guys,

I've got a short, 20 minute training presentation coming up on May 24. It is a part of the requirements to pass the "Training the Trainers" work shop that I have attended last Apr20-21.

We are around 20 at said work shop, and as per historical data, only 70% of the batch passes while the rest fails. After the presentation, there is a "graduation" day where one of us will be declared as a valedictorian.

I was sent to undergo said workshop under the expectation that it will improve my presentation skills for my current job.

Right now I have yet to prepare my materials for the presentation. My stomach turns into mush whenever I think of the said day. Regardless, I always know that I can do it if I practiced and prepared hard enough.

So my query is will my presentation be good enough to pass the exam? Feel free to describe how will my presentation go about.

Attach is the horary chart and my birth chart.

THANKS!!! :kissing:

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_will_my_presentation_be_good_hr.20780.29917.jpg
    astro_2at_01_will_my_presentation_be_good_hr.20780.29917.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 48
  • astro_2gw_01_led.26230.45979.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_led.26230.45979.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 36

carpediem

Hi guys,

I've got a short, 20 minute training presentation coming up on May 24. It is a part of the requirements to pass the "Training the Trainers" work shop that I have attended last Apr20-21.

We are around 20 at said work shop, and as per historical data, only 70% of the batch passes while the rest fails. After the presentation, there is a "graduation" day where one of us will be declared as a valedictorian.

I was sent to undergo said workshop under the expectation that it will improve my presentation skills for my current job.

Right now I have yet to prepare my materials for the presentation. My stomach turns into mush whenever I think of the said day. Regardless, I always know that I can do it if I practiced and prepared hard enough.

So my query is will my presentation be good enough to pass the exam? Feel free to describe how will my presentation go about.

Attach is the horary chart and my birth chart.

THANKS!!! :kissing:

The presentation is a test. You must pass the test to move forward in your career. Tests and exams are ruled by the 3rd house. The 3rd lord is Venus, who is nicely dignified in Taurus in the 10th house of honors, career, and social status. Even though Venus is angular and in good dignity, she is combust which renders her essentially powerless. The Moon is in the 5th house, so you might thinking about how to make your presentation (test) more creative or crowd pleasing. You could also be thinking about having fun, instead of studying/preparing. The moon's next applying aspect is a quincunx to Venus, which suggests unusual occurrences related to the test/presentation.

Your significator is the Sun in Gemini in the 10th house. You are stronger than the test -- since the test is combust. Venus is applying to cojoin the Sun at 4 degrees. At first glance, it appears that you will pass the exam, since Venus (the test's significator) is applying conjunct to the Sun (your significator). But, the fact that the test's significator is combust is worrying. Venus is both the 10th Lord and the 3rd Lord, which nicely illustrates the connection between the exam and your career. Interestingly enough, Venus is combust due to you, the powerful Sun.

If Venus were not combust, you would definitely pass the exam. With Venus combust, I'm not so sure.

Last edited:

Led

The Moon is in the 5th house, which makes me wonder if you are thinking about how to make your presentation (test) more creative or crowd pleasing. You could be thinking about having fun, instead of studying/preparing.

I certainly am thinking of ways to attack the presentation that will set it apart from the others given the very short time of the presentation (20 minutes). By the way, the presentation is all about doing/teaching/instructing a fifteen minute training to the audience. Do you mean that I should not be thinking of having fun/creative, because in reality I should actually be seriously taking this?

If Venus were not combust, you would definitely pass the exam. With Venus combust, I'm not so sure.

Oh my.

carpediem

I certainly am thinking of ways to attack the presentation that will set it apart from the others given the very short time of the presentation (20 minutes). By the way, the presentation is all about doing/teaching/instructing a fifteen minute training to the audience. Do you mean that I should not be thinking of having fun/creative, because in reality I should actually be seriously taking this?

Thinking creatively is great! You should definitely make the presentation fun/engaging to appeal to the audience. I love seeing where the Moon is positioned in horary questions since it usually provides additional insight into the mind of the person who asked the question.

It's an intriguing horary question because you have an applying conjunction between two significators, but the quesited's significator is combust. If I had to make a formal determination, I'd say you will pass the test/presentation since the two significators are making an applying conjunction. I searched the forum for "quesited combust" and found a helpful response from Dr. Farr...

Since the Sun is a primary significator, the other significators moving to conjoin it show the definite connection of the other significators with the quesited significator...Further, if the Sun in any horary is a primary significator and it connects with the other primary significator in the question, although technically combust, nonetheless it shows the closest connection possible between the primary significators-this is from the Primary Ankara horary tradition: in short, "combustion" between the primary significators (quesited and querent significators) is NOT a detriment or testimony against the question, but one of the strongest [positive] testimonies FOR the matter of the question.
Come back and let us know whether you pass the test/presentation!

Led

Come back and let us know whether you pass the test/presentation!

Thanks a lot for these readings. :love:

Let's hope the quesited combust really means positive results. I'll make sure to update this thread for the results like I always do every time I post a horary chart reading request.

Led

Hi,

I just want to update, the presentation has been done as of 10:05 AM. The presentation has been otherwise successful, with only a couple of minor mistakes (I believe).

I will update you all if I pass the said training program when they announce it. Thank you!

carpediem

I just want to update, the presentation has been done as of 10:05 AM. The presentation has been otherwise successful, with only a couple of minor mistakes (I believe).

I will update you all if I pass the said training program when they announce it. Thank you!

Glad to hear your presentation went well. Thanks for the update.

Led

Hi,

Posting an update to this once again.

Last June 7 was the graduation day of my training and I am happy to say that I have passed the training. What's more, I was named as the valedictorian of the training as it turned out that I had delivered the best presentation out of the 20 presenters.

Guess that quesited Venus combust wasn't so bad at all.

Thank you carpediem. :biggrin: