Lilith the horror.

waybread

Well, life is never simple, is it? A child molester who was a victim and a good Samaritan. A victim who remains silent to protect her protector from harm.

Katydid, I have read many of your responses to people asking for chart readings. You have a lot of depth both in terms of the astrology and life experience you bring to your readings. Whatever it was that you went through has brought you to this place.

Lykanized

I'm very sorry if I'm posting in your thread in a case where I should just make my own thread, but I have a few questions...
I know the significance of Black Moon Lilith is being discussed here, but what might the implications of it be in the 7th house? Also, does the Black Moon Lilith count when looking for grand crosses? Mine is in Aries and if it counts, then I have a grand cardinal cross and I'd really love to know if the grand cardinal cross is something I should read more about to gain some more insight about possible pitfalls and demons. Thank you!

I linked my chart too

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 4.23.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 4.23.36 AM.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Frisiangal

my Moon in the 8th conjunct Mars/Chiron in Capricorn

katydid,
Apart from the learning process for me through feedback, I have been very moved by, and thank you so much for your complete honesty (ultimate truth surfacing?) concerning the past. Perhaps you recognise(d) the 'child' images of experiences in what I believe MEAN BML to mean and it's significance upon it once its innocence of nature recognises the difference between what/how societal behaviour denotes as right and wrong.

Both MEAN and TRUE BML are transiting Capricorn at this time.
MEAN is still on 9 Capricorn; TRUE has been retrograding from 19-9 Capricorn since your own response to this topic. It would be so very (verifying) co-incidental if this conjunction aspected your natal conjunction above. There is nothing left that has lingered (haunted) from the past. It no longer exists and can now be allowed to die a natural death and be laid to rest?

Frisiangal

I'm very sorry if I'm posting in your thread in a case where I should just make my own thread, but I have a few questions...
I know the significance of Black Moon Lilith is being discussed here, but what might the implications of it be in the 7th house? Also, does the Black Moon Lilith count when looking for grand crosses? Mine is in Aries and if it counts, then I have a grand cardinal cross and I'd really love to know if the grand cardinal cross is something I should read more about to gain some more insight about possible pitfalls and demons. Thank you!

I linked my chart too

Hi,
Using max. orbs of 8 degrees I don't see a T-square in the cardinal signs in the chart you included, which means there can be no cardinal grand cross even if Black Moon Lilith's position (not shown) IS within orb. If it is on a degree in the 7th house, it will oppose Jupiter, ruler I.C., and whatever this means to you.....and/or you may not care to admit to. :wink:

:smile:

Lykanized

Hi,
Using max. orbs of 8 degrees I don't see a T-square in the cardinal signs in the chart you included, which means there can be no cardinal grand cross even if Black Moon Lilith's position (not shown) IS within orb. If it is on a degree in the 7th house, it will oppose Jupiter, ruler I.C., and whatever this means to you.....and/or you may not care to admit to. :wink:

Thank you for the info! And Good. I've read dark things about grand crosses. Although I just realized my black moon lilith trines my sun and it seems like that could spell a bit of trouble. Do you know what that might mean for me? It seems like my lilith doesn't really have much power in my chart otherwise, tho

I've read that the 7th house can be about what we're attracted to in romantic partners so I wonder if that also spells trouble for me in that department. Then again, my 7th house doesn't seem to have much power in my chart either

katydid

katydid,
Apart from the learning process for me through feedback, I have been very moved by, and thank you so much for your complete honesty (ultimate truth surfacing?) concerning the past. Perhaps you recognise(d) the 'child' images of experiences in what I believe MEAN BML to mean and it's significance upon it once its innocence of nature recognises the difference between what/how societal behaviour denotes as right and wrong.

Both MEAN and TRUE BML are transiting Capricorn at this time.
MEAN is still on 9 Capricorn; TRUE has been retrograding from 19-9 Capricorn since your own response to this topic. It would be so very (verifying) co-incidental if this conjunction aspected your natal conjunction above. There is nothing left that has lingered (haunted) from the past. It no longer exists and can now be allowed to die a natural death and be laid to rest?

OH MY....:sideways:

my Moon = 3 cap53
Chiron= 7 Cap51
Mars = 8 Cap34

So BLM helped me release all that? :devil:

Frisiangal

OH MY....:sideways:

my Moon = 3 cap53
Chiron= 7 Cap51
Mars = 8 Cap34

This is the daily motion of transiting TRUE BML the last few days, copied from the astro. com ephemeris.
FEBRUARY 2018 00:00 UT
Day osc. Apoge
T 1 21°R27
F 2 19CP11
S 3 16°25
S 4 13°18
M 5 10°15 <<<<<
T 6 7°41 <<<<<<
CP = Capricorn.
How's that for nail on the head verification?....and nothing devilish about it!

So BLM helped me release all that? :devil:

The part of you within released it......finally???
Have you experienced any effect occuring as a result?

Frisiangal

........ I just realized my black moon lilith trines my sun and it seems like that could spell a bit of trouble. Do you know what that might mean for me? It seems like my lilith doesn't really have much power in my chart otherwise, tho

I've read that the 7th house can be about what we're attracted to in romantic partners so I wonder if that also spells trouble for me in that department. Then again, my 7th house doesn't seem to have much power in my chart either

You seem to associate quite a bit of astrological symbolism with 'trouble'.
Maybe you would do better to change your reading?:smile:

Any aspect to Sun is going to show 'power' through it.
Perhaps BML in Aries signifies a strong nature lurking within that allows/ enables a Sun in Cancer to inwardly feel more assertive about itself in its 11th house platonic relationships, yet without the desire for close bonding that devotes and submits (Pisces on Desc.) to one person only. In a close relationship, BML's courage and strength of character could well play its role in whatever manner (Pisces on Desc.)
Attractions to/from the opposite sex may be based upon raw feelings than 'romantic' images that fail to match up to and materialise in reality.

Whoam1

Idk what it means if anything but my BMLilith is in the 12th conjunct to Pluto (in the 11th) and square to the moon in the 8th.