I want leave him for another man

annalubov

Hello All,
I need help! little back story: Me and my husband been together for a very long time. But, things were not so good, he had emotional affairs three times (that I know of), he did confess and said he will never do it again, but the trust I had for him is gone completely. I have been unhappy for more than four years. (He did blame his affairs on me, that I wasn't good wife and did not meet his needs etc.)

I met this guy (my husband's friend), he has been around our family for quite some time, and I "know" he has feelings towards me. When we met, he felt like "Home" (I can't describe it, but it felt like otherwordly/familiar/heavenly etc. feeling).

it is hard to describe emotions!!!

I decide to confess to him (the Friend) about my feelings. I can't stay with my husband because deep down I know he will cheat on me AGAIN. and I do feel resentment towards him, once love replaced by hate, I think it is too late for us.

I attached two synastry charts:
First one is him (the FRIEND), he is Scorpio and I am Libra (red color)

Second chart is my husband (he is Leo).

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I decide to confess to him (the Friend) about my feelings. I can't stay with my husband because deep down I know he will cheat on me AGAIN. and I do feel resentment towards him, once love replaced by hate, I think it is too late for us.

Hello Annlubov,

but you didn't yet? And this man still knows nothing ?

I attached two synastry charts:
First one is him (the FRIEND), he is Scorpio and I am Libra (red color)

Second chart is my husband (he is Leo).

Both charts are useless and unreadable due to missing planet placements and house cusps and aspect list below. Are all TOBs accurate from birth certificate - very important to know in advance as otherwise astrological advice will not match and will be for the garbet.

First of all it is very important to have your own natal chart in here with the list below - and with transits shown on outer circle to see whether you yourself are now prepared and willing to leave your husband and to go through this and whether you are already open for a new love. If you are not yet - you can swivel yourself in butter and nothing will happen as a match from your own chart energies.

All in a chart has the right transit energy time first to come - to get a certain event in your life happen - otherwise nobody would have looked into charts using astrology thousands of years.

annalubov

I wanted to find out about their feelings towards me, who has greater "love" so to speak.

which is why i posted synastry chart.

ashriia

Here is a question.

If this friend wasn't a potential new partner for you, would you still be leaving your husband?

I see your husband is an aqua moon and you're a cap moon. While aqua moons have a tendancy to be detached from their partners, and closest to them, usually giving more to friends and strangers and people at a distance. Your husband seems more stable in terms of the long term for you.

Your connection to the scorpio is more likely based on fantasy and sexual chemistry. But in the long term it doesn't look like it would last.

So if you do want to leave your husband, why not focus on yourself for awhile. Heal from your resentments or want of revenge, because your only hurting yourself by doing so.

annalubov

Both of them are Cancer rising and have somewhat similar planets. With my husband his Moon, Mercury and Mars are unaspected in synastry, while with a friend we got venus/mars, sun/venus, sun/saturn connections. Meaning with a friend, it seems that more planets are “involved”.

What would be a reason that with a my friend it wouldnt work out, compared to my husband?

Does my friend has stronger feelings towards me? Compared to my husband?

ashriia

For longevity i focus more on signs involved plus conjunctions, and lastly aspects.

I think your friend is more of a sexual attraction/curiousity. I also dont think this would last if you are thinking long term commitment; based on the needs of both of you, and the planets involved. People can have alot of great aspects together, but looking at each parties needs can definitely override things. And if you leave your husband, to be with this guy, and if things dont endure, make sure your ok with that also. Not saying you should stay with a husband that you hate. Just Stay away from the tunnel vision of needing things to go a certain way.

Zora

Account Closed
Who would have stronger romantic and loving feelings towards me?

No aspect list below the synastry chart - impossible to tell accurately. If you would like to have an accurate reading - you pls. have to provide accurate readable charts first - or go to an astrologer at your location this is private and safe but not free of charge - as it here is.

If you call a mechanican to f.example repair your car -you won't expect him to do it with your scissors - because you like them most - don't you ?

antiphon

You and your husband have double moon square saturn. This is one of the worst aspects to have. I think neither of you are meeting each others emotional needs.

annalubov

You and your husband have double moon square saturn. This is one of the worst aspects to have. I think neither of you are meeting each others emotional needs.

You are so right, it is very hard.

What do you think about the Scorpio guy? Our Moon conjunct Moon

antiphon

You are so right, it is very hard.

What do you think about the Scorpio guy? Our Moon conjunct Moon

It’s an out of sign conjunction, but yeah, I’m not going to lie to you. The synastry with the Scorpio is better. I don’t think that’s the right question, because you have other options besides these two. I don’t think you should leave your husband for another man. If you want to leave your husband, do it for you. And then ask yourself who should be in your life.

annalubov

NEW INFO UPDATE

the third chart is my husband's and his "love" interest (they work together as well).

Him in Blue (Leo) and the girl he "likes/love" in red (Cancer). Her moon in Capricorn ( i dont know time of birth, only his, which should be imprtant because her MOON falls in his 7th house and Her Sun in his 1st house.).

What do you guys think ????

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
NEW INFO UPDATE

the third chart is my husband's and his "love" interest (they work together as well).

Him in Blue (Leo) and the girl he "likes/love" in red (Cancer). Her moon in Capricorn ( i dont know time of birth, only his, which should be imprtant because her MOON falls in his 7th house and Her Sun in his 1st house.).

What do you guys think ????

Reading a synastry without house cusps and planet placements is a riddle reading. But sometimes I like riddle reading.

But what I think for sure, that he is physically and sexually very much attracted by her. Better you pay more attention to your husband.

kalinka

Synastry and composite charts just show the compatibility and potentials. For your intentions it might be necessary to check the transits. Let's assume you leave your husband now but then your friend don't want to be with you because it's not the right time for him to be in a relationship.This could be seen due to transits. Separations/divorces are seen in the natal, so entering into relationships,too. Then these two people have usually similar transits in their charts, which makes a getting together possible.
Moreover , you answered your question by yourself ( "I can't stay with my husband ..."). Leave him, if you can't stay with him but don't do it just because you have another option (man). What will you do if this other option will leave or cheat on you,too?
So what do you really want to know now? If you should try it with your friend? If this relationship will last? Then probably a horary is the better way to give you the right answers.

Last edited:

kalinka

Ok..I saw now, Zora tried to give you the same direction and also spoke about transits...
Also she re-asked for useful charts but seems you simply do ignoring it :-D
And you want to know their feelings about you .."who has the "greater"love"...I don't think this can be seen in the synastry.

Zora

Account Closed
Useful charts? Which ones? They look same, the one I tried is through astro.com

A useful readable synastry looks like this - with the important grid of both planet placements to enable to check at first sight validity and closeness of aspects - very important in a synastry looking for love and passion aspects (the closer the better)- and house cusps on left hand or as personal choice also below.

attachment.php

Without the grid- all gets only a round about and guessing - but noting accurate and really fitting.

Attachments

• !1 Synastry Example.jpg
    !1 Synastry Example.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
What aspects does shows the attraction?

Do you think he it can be also emotional ?

Yes, both her mars on his mercury in his physical body house 2nd in leo obviously opposing his 8th house moon - this is always intense emotional energy (moon/pluto correspondence)- if 8th house planets are touched by placements in body house 2nd - physical attraction and desire.

Same with her pluto in his 5th house - house of sexuality and love and romance. But exact planets placements in degree to check is very important - but not possible with your charts.