How do I improve my love life and it make it exist?

Hkk

Account Closed
Hello folks!

How do I improve my love life? What chart can I upload. I will be grateful for all your help as this is always on my mind and now getting me down so your help would be highly hugely appreciated 😍😍😍😍

ElenaJ

In effect you are asking How can I find a permanent romantic partner, right?
You aren't just asking about a love affair.

Hkk

Account Closed
In effect you are asking How can I find a permanent romantic partner, right?
You aren't just asking about a love affair.

That’s right, a permanent romantic partner. It just doesn’t seem to happen for me. Like there’s a blockage

ElenaJ

A permanent partner would be the 7th house, ruled by mars.
And look what is transiting right now over your natal mars!
For the moment, Saturn/pluto are pushing you forward, and at the same time blocking you.
Before you find someone permanent, they will have to move on.
Your progressed sun is opposing natal moon, so you are yearning, but first you will have to learn the lesson Saturn and pluto want to give you.

Hkk

Account Closed
A permanent partner would be the 7th house, ruled by mars.
And look what is transiting right now over your natal mars!
For the moment, Saturn/pluto are pushing you forward, and at the same time blocking you.
Before you find someone permanent, they will have to move on.
Your progressed sun is opposing natal moon, so you are yearning, but first you will have to learn the lesson Saturn and pluto want to give you.

What is the lesson? Saturn is backing off for a few months into Aquarius and next year will be in Aquarius finally leaving cap. Then will it be a good time to meet someone for a permanent or can I start when Saturn leaves temporarily? I don’t have anyone new but I can start looking. The trouble is when I look it’s all bad boys after a thing or two. I never meet a decent person. Ever.

ElenaJ

You have to consider what Saturn and pluto mean, what do they impose?. Look there for the lessons you have to learn.

Hkk

Account Closed
This is a very cuspy ASC. Was your birth time rounded? Or is it down to the minute?

Hey Bunraku 😊

My birth time is correct. I used to think it was wrong when my mom told me,however, I managed to get proof from GP and in writing too! So defo correct time.

Zora

Account Closed
How do I improve my love life? What chart can I upload. I will be grateful for all your help as this is always on my mind and now getting me down so your help would be highly hugely appreciated 😍😍😍😍

Hello Hkk,

very important to know first - are you a man or a woman ? Your chart doesn't show gender.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chart Hkk.jpg
    Chart Hkk.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 126

xichuwangwai

first, you need to know that, I'm like, only 80 percent sure of it
according to the planets in your natal chart, your final marriage will be not so bad, but it's not easy to get, like, less than 30 percent chance of "not easy to get", more than 70 percent chance of "no final marriage" (some charts are simple, like, "just one loving marriage" or "no marriage at all", but yours not as simple and of course cause I don't have the experience needed, this is where yearly charts come in, to find if the "30 percent" is in one of the yearly charts, if yes, "then this is the year!")

the above, I can't explain further, because:
I can't tell people about my astrology until certain terms are met. my astrology is one of the things I reserve for my future wife and kids

sure I can talk about things when they're not really ralated to my astrology, as below
this time let's just talk about love and marriage, when it comes to love and marriage, you have unusual and high standard (maybe it's part of the reason, but not the main reason, of why it's not easy to get), know the truth deeply, high morality, stable, etc.
uranus (ruler of the 5th) connected to mars (ruler of the 7th) in the 4th, you tend to almost immediately relate the lover to marriage and family, uranus in sco near sag (I thought uranus was in sag near sco, well, that pic...), this is where pluto comes in, pluto in the 1th, now staring at mars (as the "future partner") and asking "does this person fit our standard?" (pluto in libra which means pluto also has the standard venus has which is the similar standard as uranus, uh-oh, this sentence just got me confused, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, oh english...), so at this point, what you see may not be who the person really is, and like I said before, "mercury and neptune helped a little bit too", this is how they help: mercury (thinking) in detriment con neptune (imagination). there's absolutely nothing wrong to have high standard, you just need to be very aware of "I do not know if this person is the one" and "it's not an easy job to really know a person, or to know yourself", and I remember the lyrics of the song when you believe, "though hope is frail it's hard to kill"

PS: prediction is not based on psychologic astrology

Hkk

Account Closed
first, you need to know that, I'm like, only 80 percent sure of it
according to the planets in your natal chart, your final marriage will be not so bad, but it's not easy to get, like, less than 30 percent chance of "not easy to get", more than 70 percent chance of "no final marriage" (some charts are simple, like, "just one loving marriage" or "no marriage at all", but yours not as simple and of course cause I don't have the experience needed, this is where yearly charts come in, to find if the "30 percent" is in one of the yearly charts, if yes, "then this is the year!")

the above, I can't explain further, because:
I can't tell people about my astrology until certain terms are met. my astrology is one of the things I reserve for my future wife and kids

sure I can talk about things when they're not really ralated to my astrology, as below
this time let's just talk about love and marriage, when it comes to love and marriage, you have unusual and high standard (maybe it's part of the reason, but not the main reason, of why it's not easy to get), know the truth deeply, high morality, stable, etc.
uranus (ruler of the 5th) connected to mars (ruler of the 7th) in the 4th, you tend to almost immediately relate the lover to marriage and family, uranus in sco near sag (I thought uranus was in sag near sco, well, that pic...), this is where pluto comes in, pluto in the 1th, now staring at mars (as the "future partner") and asking "does this person fit our standard?" (pluto in libra which means pluto also has the standard venus has which is the similar standard as uranus, uh-oh, this sentence just got me confused, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore, oh english...), so at this point, what you see may not be who the person really is, and like I said before, "mercury and neptune helped a little bit too", this is how they help: mercury (thinking) in detriment con neptune (imagination). there's absolutely nothing wrong to have high standard, you just need to be very aware of "I do not know if this person is the one" and "it's not an easy job to really know a person, or to know yourself", and I remember the lyrics of the song when you believe, "though hope is frail it's hard to kill"

PS: prediction is not based on psychologic astrology

Thank you X!!! I’ve read it and now need to re read it to get my head around it.
Yes high standards is most probably correct. Sometimes I go the other way and drop the standards. I’m all or nothing I think 🤔

I appreciate your time so much. Thank you and once I’ve read it a couple
Of Times I will take it all in to understand it for myself!

Thank you 🙏 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊