Help me find a fulfilling career and YOU get a virtual hug!

Wabahjijaak

No really.

I have never had a fulfilling career in my 3 decades. I have excelled at all jobs I have worked - but none have been more than a paycheck (sans mothering)

I am ready to get back out there and pursue a fresh career and would love your advice!

LINK TO CHART

https://ibb.co/K6pyyb6

Complementary High Fives for everyone! Thanks for your time <3

Last edited:

waybread

Please post your chart. The most legible ones are at Astrodienst www.astro.com .

If you have a computer, save the chart to your computer, and then follow the prompts ("go advanced") at the bottom of your next message. From a cell phone, use an image retrieval service like imgur.com and post the link.

Zora

Account Closed
I cant figure out how to embed my chart, please excuse the simplified format.

Hi out there -

no chance for an excuse :wink: -:smile: ...no chart - no accurate advice possible.

And after more than 3 unsuccessful decades - I would assume - guessing, riddle reading or crystal ball reading is not enough and sufficient - and doesn't help at all.

Astrology needs accurate data with TOB from birth certificate and a visible chart to look on.

Wabahjijaak

Hi out there -

no chance for an excuse :wink: -:smile: ...no chart - no accurate advice possible.

And after more than 3 unsuccessful decades - I would assume - guessing, riddle reading or crystal ball reading is not enough and sufficient - and doesn't help at all.

Astrology needs accurate data with TOB from birth certificate and a visible chart to look on.

Ha - I think Ive done it! But honestly, I have had a very fulfulling life and enjoyed my wide experiences in the workplace. Just looking for a new route and appreciate the wisdom astrology can give. And hey - crystal ball gazing can have it's merits!

Wabahjijaak

Please post your chart. The most legible ones are at Astrodienst www.astro.com .

If you have a computer, save the chart to your computer, and then follow the prompts ("go advanced") at the bottom of your next message. From a cell phone, use an image retrieval service like imgur.com and post the link.

Thanks for the how-to on adding my chart!

Zora

Account Closed
Ha - I think Ive done it! But honestly, I have had a very fulfulling life and enjoyed my wide experiences in the workplace. Just looking for a new route and appreciate the wisdom astrology can give. And hey - crystal ball gazing can have it's merits!

you are completely right.:smile:

But did you overlook what Waybread told you -for the most common chart here - astrologers prefer and like to use ?

Your chart is uncomplete and useless - as planet placements and house cusps below are missing for an easy reading.

A common astro.com chart with transits shown on outer circle are the most comfortable for an easy reading - or the simplest way post your birth data.

waybread

It would be helpful to know what career/s you've had to date. A "blind" chart reading is difficult to do efficiently. Then suppose I suggested your dream career, but it would require you going back to school for several years plus some type of apprenticeship. Many people in middle age just can't make that kind of expensive adjustment.Even talented actors and artists often need a day job that pays the rent. Taking up farming later in life, to give another example, requires a cash outlay and probably a few years before it could become profitable.

But basically with your sun, Mercury, and domiciled Venus in Taurus in the 10th house, you probably need for your career to have a practical application. Unless you are thinking about music.

It looks like Mars rules your 10th house cusp. With Mars and Jupiter in your 11th house, you'd probably prefer a job with co-workers (vs. being a solo consultant in business for yourself) that could become friends.

With your sun so prominent, you would probably prefer a job that put you in front of other people.

I'm thinking teaching. This doesn't have to mean a standard school situation. It might mean presenting workshops to a group of professionals.

What skills and knowledge have you acquired to date that would benefit someone else?