View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2008, 04:10 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
Re: Did she steal the envelope

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your speedy replies.

OK. Could she have stolen it and hidden it somewhere in the office waiting for things to cool down before taking it? Saturn rx is what makes me think so.

See, Saturn Rx rules both the 7th and th 6th, which could mean that the thief, if there is a thief, works for us. It's afflicts the 1st, us, because we never expect this kind of dishonesty to happen.

The Sun, us, is very close to Mercury that it actually "cannot see it". I don't know what the radical 9th means in horary, but that's where the Sun and Mercury are. But, the radical 9th is the 4th from the 6th (the employee I suspect). And PF is in the radical 4th. That leads me to think that whatever the 6th's 4th is also our 4th.. the office! Am I reading too much into the horary? I'm going nuts! And what is killing me is that I don't think that my uncle, the proprietor and managing director, is going to do anything about this.

Help!

The envelope was discovered to be missing Saturday 12 April 2008 sometime between 10 am and 12 pm. It could have been stolen a couple of days before that thou because that envelope was last seen Thursday 10 April sometime between 11 am and 1 pm.