View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2012, 04:19 PM

Re: 4th House and Your Home/Room Interior

I have Scorpio on the 4th house cusp, progressed into Sagittarius. Natally I have a stellium in this house (Mars, Mercury, Pluto). If I got my own way, I'd paint it yellow, my favourite colour (this must be my asc- Leo- tryna get a say on the design..), but instead our bathroom is yellow I'd love to design it so its really peaceful, maybe I'd have a theme based around the chakras. Lots of scented candles, religious/spiritual items everywhere. Overall a cosy, warm feel. The main colour theme would be a warm, dark brown with raspberry pink designs. Maybe an expensive-looking pink-on-brown wallpaper on the wall my bed is up against. Possibly a room that has a slight Indian feel to it. Lots of intricate, colourful cushions. It would be tidy. It would give a sense of balance (my sun and moon sign talking- Libra). I'd love a colourful room, without the colours clashing. I'm very fussy and specific

Right now my bedroom is very neutral, very minimalist. White vintage furnishings, white bed with a white and teal bed cover. I have canva's up but they need to go as they don't fit my colour scheme anymore. In a couple of days it will be a light blue room with white and teal designs