How to attract a Leo Male

Hello

I am cancer female who recently met a leo male and instantly fell in love (with his appearance obviously)
I recently got out of a relationship and he was the first one who I actually felt a spark with
I met many other guys but I am not attracted to any of them as much as I am attracted to this guy
I have tried to hint that I was interested but either he didnt get it or is not interested, despite the heavy flirting that initially occurred...

now i cant stop obsessing over him and i know that this is just temporary and will pass but i cant help but wonder how can I seduce/attract him. He is a leo and I am a cancer.

Is patience the key to attracting a man? letting him come to me...or is there something else that needs to take place

Lion o ness

Flattery will get ur everywhere with a leo:love::love:..

BUT.... it needs to be genuine.......

Also appear like a "friend" but somewhat intersted, but not really interested... Make sense.. LOL:innocent:

Be playful and joke around with him alot..

Try to get his Bday, and post a chart, bc Other placements matter also..

Thank you for that Lion o ness!
funnily enough, you have described exactly what happened
we joked around, it was playful, very flirtatious,,,he seemed to be having fun
then afterwards I appeared to be casual and friendly but not flirty at all
we are both rabbits by year and his birthday is on august 21st. mine on july 16th....
i havent heard from him since....and i dont know what the next best move is?
we might run into each other through friends...

Mark

It's quite common for Leos to flirt. What seems like overt hint-dropping to a Cancer is probably just a passing comment to a Leo. When kitty wants to make a point, it gets f---ing made. So, he would probably rather you get straight to the point and talk about it.

Also, patience is the key to attracting the wrong men. If you only pick the guys who come to you, you'll only get the ones who are unstable, weak, or only wanting quick sex. If you want a good man, you'll have to pick him and make the move, because there aren't many and they are tired of all the BS involved in the dating game. It would also be good to keep in mind that Cancer will be a little too quick to implement the home-orientation in the relationship. Once a Leo decides to settle down, he or she will be committed and difficult to shake. In the short-term, however, kitties don't like leashes.

Mark

That sounds like a good start. The rest of his chart will provide much more information if you can get it. Leo typically likes people who are boldly unafraid to be genuine. This one might be an abnormal Leo, though. We would need a chart to know more.

Lion o ness

I some what agree with Mark but not totally...

Yeah tellin him something, like lets hang up.. Is good.. But telling him straight out.. I like u want to be with you, not such a good idea, at least not in the beginning.. He will jump that fence faster than ur head can turn.. I know I would

You gotta keep it interesting (hey maybe thats jus me)

Like I said, show interest, but not to much.. Keep him wondering.. Im really attracted to mystery, but that may be my Pisces...

Leo's do flirt with everyone.... If u do see him, watch to see if he does things to get your attention... Pass by u, get loud around u... etc... tell tell signs...

Mark

Lion o ness: There also may be a difference caused by the fact that you're on the female side of the situation. I think males and females manifest the same signs differently, particularly because of societal expectation and programming. Attracting a female Leo would require mystery and intrigue to get her attention. Attracting a male Leo would require a dose of the same, but with more overt signals (a "tail in the air," if you will).

Just about everything in our society that can be turned backward has been turned backward. By human nature, females are the sexual aggressors, but our society programs females to be aloof, picky, and manipulative. By nature, males are the ones who should be concerned with sensibility and harmonious operation, yet our society programs them to be base, foolish seekers of momentous pleasure. Much of the conflict lies in this turning of nature against itself. Neither males nor females are raised to be what either one should be.

Keep in mind, of course, that the individual is what really sets the tone. Because you, impulsivecancer, are the only one who knows this guy, you are the only one who can make the call on how to proceed. Even with a chart, your first hand experience is what should be used to guide your actions.

Now that I see the chart, his Moon placement may be beneficial toward the relationship you want, but he is 3/4 fire. I hope you've got some compatible things in your own chart. Do you know how to put together a synastry chart on astro.com?

Lion o ness

Hey he's a 4x Leo like me with a Cancer placement..

His moon may be wrong though since you dont know the time.. HE MAY have a Leo Moon...

@Mark... Its true I here what your saying.. Men do like the woman to be the aggressior but via personal experience, seems like men dont take aggressive women seriously, and still prefer to be the chaser in the end... HEy we all want what we can't have.... Themale/female that challanges the Leo is the one that will ultimtely win the heart...

With that Cancer placement, he's going to want emotional security.. Only he wont admit it, That Cancer shell CAN be very diffuicult to break.

Mark

impulsivecancer: You can select "synastry" from the list you find at the link below and fill in the rest of the information needed. Although, it requires a user profile, so you'll have to register.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

You can also get something quite similar from a program on my site called DayComp. It's located here: http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/daycomp.shtml

Lion o ness: I don't use astro.com, so my chart was generated by my own software. The software is accessible from my website (link in my signature). My own chart is located here: http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/static_charts/me.html

found the synastry chart
but not sure about his time so just put midnight since it was required
file attached

Attachments

• synastry chart.jpg
    synastry chart.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 32

Lion o ness

Well his Nn conjuncts ur Moon, makes you feel like its fated.
His moon conjuncts ur Sun, both would be comfortable around each other...

Im no expert so I can really say much.. Sorry...

But u know I do wonder, he's like me with a 4x leo and where ever person he effects, he effects them hard in one specific area... He hits ur 9th pretty hard...

Do does that feel to you??? When you guys talk, do u have deep meaningful conversations?

@ Mark you have alot of Sag so Im sure you HAVE to be challenged also.. A girl cant just come and tell u these things.. I think in the long run your wouldnt be interested.... U like the thrill of the chase.. No???

I do like how detailed your chart link is, but its kinda hard to understand.. Maybe bc Im not use to it...

Is the " Lot of Eros" and the others the same as Part of Eros (Arabic Points)
I just recently looked into these, but I have no clue how to interpet them..
I have
Necessity,Spirit,Fortune,Eros conjuncts my Asc
Courage counjunts my Mars (thats Awesome.. LEO COURAGE!! ) lol
Nemesis conjuncts my Saturn...

the others Im not sure about...

Sorry IMPCancer... not trying to hijack ur thread..

Mark

Actually, I don't like the "chase" at all. I consider it to be as big a waste of time as "small talk" and "dating." I consider all of the above to be a silly dance that is habitually performed by people who have no idea how to float a real conversation. Perhaps you're under-estimating my Virgo tendencies. This is why I say that a Leo can go one way or the other. Watching people "chase" and "date" only continually reminds me of the expression, "Youth is wasted on the young."

Speaking as a Leo, although maybe or maybe not a typical Leo, I must say that if she wants me to chase her, she'll get a glance. If she directly engages me in a conversation, she'll get a lot more. Smart and experienced Leos will realise that being manipulated throughout the "chase" is not the most effective nor dignified way to proceed. I prefer to wait for my prey to come rest under my paw. :wink:

Lion o ness

Actually, I don't like the "chase" at all. I consider it to be as big a waste of time as "small talk" and "dating." I consider all of the above to be a silly dance that is habitually performed by people who have no idea how to float a real conversation. Perhaps you're under-estimating my Virgo tendencies. This is why I say that a Leo can go one way or the other. Watching people "chase" and "date" only continually reminds me of the expression, "Youth is wasted on the young."

Speaking as a Leo, although maybe or maybe not a typical Leo, I must say that if she wants me to chase her, she'll get a glance. If she directly engages me in a conversation, she'll get a lot more. Smart and experienced Leos will realise that being manipulated throughout the "chase" is not the most effective nor dignified way to proceed. I prefer to wait for my prey to come rest under my paw. :wink:

I personally dont like small talk either (cap rules 11th) No Im not the typical Leo at least on the outside.. Im not that outgoing, loud, and surrounded by lots of friends..
Dating and getting to know each other is done in conversions.. I wouldnt want someone I just met to walk up to me and say Hey lets start seeing each other.. That person would have to make an effort to get to know me.. Thats what I mean by Chase.. Making FIRST effort... Yes I feel the male should do this first (call me old fashion) but when he doesnt, (my leo parts) say WTH... Why doesnt he (shouldnt he want to) and it drives me nuts... lol... (which is why I said seem only somewhat interested).. Keep him wondering...

Yes talking and commuincation is very important to me also.. If I met a guy that can't really sit down and talk, I feel its a waste of time and energy.. Im sooo not interessted.. The deeper the converstations the more of a connection I feel... IT IS hard to guys to really sit down and open up, and have deep conversations... Alot of men just cant put that much trust into really opening up... Which truly is a shame...

I HATE mind games with a passion... Yes I prefer being honest and direct, and knowing where I stand... But again majority of the time women just dont get this from men... Proabably visa versa also..

I have Venus sq Pluto and Pluto/Uranus in the 7th (Im also an 8)... So all of my relationships are deep and intense.. Its either All or just nothing exsits.. Only then Uranus steps in, and it ends quickly... LOL.....

What can I say...

Mark

Lion o ness said:
Yes I feel the male should do this first (call me old fashion) but when he doesnt, (my leo parts) say WTH... Why doesnt he (shouldnt he want to) and it drives me nuts... lol...

And this is what convinces you to make a goal out of coming to rest under the warm, comfy paw. :innocent: :whistling:

P.S. Hooray Virgo tactics! :biggrin:

Lion o ness

And this is what convinces you to make a goal out of coming to rest under the warm, comfy paw. :innocent: :whistling:

P.S. Hooray Virgo tactics! :biggrin:

LOL... Wait!!!! I didnt say it makes me go run to him... LOL

Thats when my pride takes control, which protects that sweet lil o cancer venus... :innocent:
My Pisces say la la la la la la la la :whistling:.... Whats that shinny thing....Let me jus go way...

This Lioness chases no man.... He's got to prove he's man enough to keep me interested... If he gives me lots of attention, then I return just as much... I have to feel safe doing so, though...

Prob why two Leo's rarely get together, both want the other to come to them, and give the other attention.. Neither wants to be the first...

Mark

It's probably true that such tactics are unlikely to catch a Leo. That's why I advised the opposite. You have to show interest before kitty will even consider you. I think Leos have a tendency to initially look at everyone the same way and then let all of them show who they are. It's a wonderful consistency and a position of strength. The trouble, as said, is that Leos are often too stubborn to leave that position. It becomes comfortable over time and makes flexibility difficult.

What Leo wants to see in a mate:
respect (courtesy, consideration)
strength (courage, defiance of unjust power, ability to stand ground)
awareness (observation, anticipation, compassion, one who knows the score)

Leo wants a cheerleader, not a ball and chain. Leo wants relationships in which liberty and dependability are paramount. Kitty wants to be able to prowl and bask in the Sun all day, and then return home to stable, loving partner who is always supportive. Leo is also more than happy to return that favour. I often call Leo "kitty" because that's really what we are. Kitties love both independence and snuggles.