Moon square Pluto

annalubov

Is it true that Moon square Pluto aspect in synastry creates a deep, everlasting passionate love?

Especially when it is DW (exact orb).

I just wanted to know about that aspect.

katydid

I am not sure that it is always everlasting. :wink:

It is deep and passionate and feels karmic. But it can also be hyper-dramatic and vitriolic.

If the charts have other very positive aspects that are supportive and beneficial, then it can be everlasting because of the magnetic chemistry.

But if there are a lot of squares and oppositions from malefics, then it can be too much to endure.

katydid

The dark side of Moon square Pluto can be jealousy and suspicion. Often the partners have little trust in each other even though they have such strong passionate feelings of attraction.

So it can end badly.

If it is positive synastry, there is electric magnetism and powerful feelings of love and attraction that can feel overwhelming.

annalubov

The dark side of Moon square Pluto can be jealousy and suspicion. Often the partners have little trust in each other even though they have such strong passionate feelings of attraction.

So it can end badly.

If it is positive synastry, there is electric magnetism and powerful feelings of love and attraction that can feel overwhelming.

would it be much stronger than sun/pluto?

Zora

Account Closed
Is it true that Moon square Pluto aspect in synastry creates a deep, everlasting passionate love?

Especially when it is DW (exact orb).

I just wanted to know about that aspect.

Moon/pluto is more about suffering - as moon is a passive principle.

Contrary to sun/pluto what is about dominating - as male active principle.

Passionate love even beyond death is venus/pluto with added or meeting mars/pluto of the other person matching it.

annalubov

Moon/pluto is more about suffering - as moon is a passive principle.

Contrary to sun/pluto what is about dominating - as male active principle.

Passionate love even beyond death is venus/pluto with added or meeting mars/pluto of the other person matching it.

So if both of us have moon/pluto DW it would be mutual suffering then? Even both of our natal chart have moon square pluto.