Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Witchyone

It will really stretch your ability to dream interpret

What a tease!

This is why I believe ”awakening” experiences happen to people as it is literally a dna activation/upgradement from higher intelligence that allows people to snap out of the dysfunctions of their previous bodily programming they were given at birth so that they easier can listen to their SOUL.

Y

Are you a Pisces moon too?

Witchyone

Let’s do a count. Mars is first, Pluto second.

fritz haarmann: taurus/taurus
charlene gallego: pisces/leo
kristen gilbert: capricorn/virgo
guy georges: leo/virgo
clifford olson: pisces/leo
albert fish: taurus/taurus
dragan cedic: leo/virgo
ivan milat: sag/leo
edward gein: leo/gemini
jeffrey dahmer: aries/virgo
ted bundy: sag/leo
cesar barone: cancer/virgo

I consider this more of a fun, cursury run. I need more subjects for anything serious, 100 would be ideal. I am also using a ton of hidden aspects. Many times it points to a minor talent (in action based ruthlessness).

I think two things prevent the base use of the Mars-Pluto enegy: conscience and success. You may have it, but due to the empathetic/high conscience part of you, the energy may never come out as anything more than spectacular fights. The second criteria is success: those with a high caliber for success (regardless of conscience) have a lot more to lose. They may channel the energy to other deviant ways, but it does not include murder.

I have Mars sextile Pluto in a Yod with the moon. I could never be a serial killer because I'd probably end up committing suicide from guilt if I killed even one person.

I will only accept that the smoking gun has been found when it applies to all the major serial killers as well as most of the others AND the placement/aspect found is not found in the rest of the population at the same rate.

Here is a pretty impressive study testing some common astrological theories about natal charts of serial killers: mutable dominance, 12th "principal" dominance, and moon aspects. Importantly, it uses control groups.

https://www.nvwoa.nl/pdfart/ruis/ruisen.pdf

Like all scientific papers, the conclusions she's willing to draw are annoyingly qualified, but it turned out that mutable dominance is a factor, and while Pisces and 12th house dominance aren't significant, hard aspects to Neptune are. The moon aspects thing doesn't pan out. She didn't look for Pluto/Mars as far as I can tell.

Witchyone

The Moon will exactly Conjunct Neptune in tropical Pisces in less than 2 hours.

This must be why I was standing in the shower this morning telling my inner child to please stop whining because yes, we really do have to go work and no, we can't go get back in bed and continue dreaming about living in a zoo.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I will only accept that the smoking gun has been found when it applies to all the major serial killers as well as most of the others AND the placement/aspect found is not found in the rest of the population at the same rate.

Oh that was not a smoking gun by any means.:tongue: It was a sign query request! :biggrin: Mars-Pluto was not the subject of the original effort, just an observation. By logic, I actually treat it as a given. You are not talking about an accidental crime of passion (uranus), planned for typical monetary purpose (saturn), or a subverted effort that's time consuming (neptune) - none of them may persist after the first crime. 'Serial' 'killing' requires an inborn, persistent enjoyment of ruthlessness, and mars-pluto is the natural option by logic.

:tongue::happy:

Last edited:

Witchyone

Oh that was not a smoking gun by any means.:tongue: It was a sign query request! :biggrin: Mars-Pluto was not the subject of the original effort, just an observation. By logic, I actually treat it as a given. You are not talking about an accidental crime of passion (uranus), planned for typical monetary purpose (saturn), or a subverted effort that's time consuming (neptune) - none of them may persist after the first crime. 'Serial' 'killing' requires an inborn, persistent enjoyment of ruthlessness, and mars-pluto is the natural option by logic.

:tongue::happy:

Do you believe it's totally inborn and not a combination of born-in traits and experience? I'm undecided because most serial killers I've studied did have violently abusive childhoods. Then there are a few weirdos like Jeffrey Dahmer who just seem to have been born with their wires crossed.

Here's a question. Is it common to be curious about serial killers to the point of studying them and their crimes or is this a f*cked up Gemini trait? :lol:

conspiracy theorist

Rather than ask what makes you angry...may I just suggest tough, sweat burning exercise? You won't have time to seeth and u'll gain muscles! :tongue:

I've been doing sports since I was a toddler and I'm consistently physically active day in day out. Me and a couple of work mates even had a friendly football match last weekend. If I were any more physically active, I'd be looking at burning out.

Unfortunately/fortunately, I have ample opportunity to seethe outside of physical activity.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Here's a question. Is it common to be curious about serial killers to the point of studying them and their crimes or is this a f*cked up Gemini trait? :lol:

Gemini trait? Nah. I think we are past Sun Signs. :biggrin::tongue: I think its an 8th/Scorpionic/Mercury-Pluto trait. I think my interests would be very different if I was all fire and air. I am not doing it for vicarious pleasure (I can't speak for G888 here though! :lol:). I started with it for practicality; I figured whatever I learn can be applied to discerning regular folks.

Do you believe it's totally inborn and not a combination of born-in traits and experience? I'm undecided because most serial killers I've studied did have violently abusive childhoods. Then there are a few weirdos like Jeffrey Dahmer who just seem to have been born with their wires crossed.

Hard to say. I think its a coincidental concoction of inborn traits + lack of alternative channels in life. Those channels can be family expectations, talent/ability, intelligence, money, success, good looks, connections, ties to organizations, etc. What's the difference between a serial killer vs. a military special force, trained to kill? The latter is sanctioned, has some level of talent/ability, and some restraint to rein it in when society deem it improper. I think traits to manifestation are all a matter of degrees.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Oooo on the bright and less morbid side, I was doing a study on beauty too. Witchy, u said your Venus is loosely conjunct your AC on one thread. So you must be very pretty! :joyful::tongue: