Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

OK. I think the unexpected has hit.
They just asked me about what if we could live together at their home in Amsterdam for a month or two first and then we search for a house together. I was not expecting that at all.

Moondancing

Premium Member
OK. I think the unexpected has hit.
They just asked me about what if we could live together at their home in Amsterdam for a month or two first and then we search for a house together. I was not expecting that at all.

What did you say? :)

Moon is feminine energy and inconj aspect to Pluto is about not able to see, out of our view. You probably have many experience with women throwing you a curveball. :)

MD

princemob

What did you say? :)

Moon is feminine energy and inconj aspect to Pluto is about not able to see, out of our view. You probably have many experience with women throwing you a curveball. :)

MD

I said let's talk about it later tonight after their meeting. :lol:
I am intrigued, but I also am a little scared about it. I've lived with my partners in the past and have no problem with it, but this time is a little different since it is a new city and country, no matter how comfortable I feel there. I think I would do it, but also actively look for my own place, too. I'd love to live together, though, but it's just about their feelings on it.

RishiRahul

Hello everyone !
I would love to get some insight on my solar return that is coming up in a couple of weeks. This past year has been tough and full of surprises including meeting someone and us falling in love before I found out that they had a drug addiction that was serious. I never dealt with anything like that in my life and tried to help and support as much as I could. That relationship is on a break and, surprisingly, not by my choice.

Anyway, I am just wondering if anyone sees anything major that could happen, good or bad ? I would greatly appreciate it. I've attached my chart with my natal chart on the inside and my solar return chart on the outside. Thank you so much !

Hello princemob,

Looks like till Dec 2019 you would be well aggressed internally internally by your finding out about your partner about drug addiction.

While end Dec 2019 to March 2020 propels chances of a happy relationship developing.

Transit Saturn in your solar chart crosses over natal mars shows you vulnerable in relations majorly till Jan 2020 as transit saturn comes out of the purview of natal Mars.

RishiRahul

princemob

Hello princemob,

Looks like till Dec 2019 you would be well aggressed internally internally by your finding out about your partner about drug addiction.

While end Dec 2019 to March 2020 propels chances of a happy relationship developing.

Transit Saturn in your solar chart crosses over natal mars shows you vulnerable in relations majorly till Jan 2020 as transit saturn comes out of the purview of natal Mars.

RishiRahul

Thank you for this insight ! :joyful:

princemob

Well, with SR Juno conj your Sun, that looks like an opportunity. Progressing the SR Asc., it reaches that angle the beginning of Dec. Is that soon enough for you. :wink: Will be interesting to see if that manifests for you.

Moondancing, you posted this awhile back and wanted to update that they are arriving tonight in my city ! It will be the first time we're physically together since June. They'll hopefully get to meet my dad and his wife as well as my friends. It feels like a major step ! Also I notice that Saturn has just entered my 9th house again if we're going by the Placidus house system. I know you mentioned the importance of Saturn in my chart as well as it being related to a relationship with an older person from a foreign country. Let's see what happens this weekend ! :biggrin:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Moondancing, you posted this awhile back and wanted to update that they are arriving tonight in my city ! It will be the first time we're physically together since June. They'll hopefully get to meet my dad and his wife as well as my friends. It feels like a major step ! Also I notice that Saturn has just entered my 9th house again if we're going by the Placidus house system. I know you mentioned the importance of Saturn in my chart as well as it being related to a relationship with an older person from a foreign country. Let's see what happens this weekend ! :biggrin:

Thanks so much for letting me know! That prediction has been on my mind lately and was hoping to hear from you. Saturn rules your 10th so there may be much emphasis on your career and foreign affairs going forward into the new year.

Cheers!

MD

princemob

Thanks so much for letting me know! That prediction has been on my mind lately and was hoping to hear from you. Saturn rules your 10th so there may be much emphasis on your career and foreign affairs going forward into the new year.

Cheers!

MD

Things are looking really, really good for us at the moment. Just last night they said we have a wedding that we have to attend next year. They said not our wedding yet, but soon. :lol: Who really knows what will happen this weekend, though !

princemob

So here's an update for you. They arrived last Friday and it was so good to see them after 5 months. It really was glorious ! We relaxed in the hotel on Friday night and the plan was to hopefully meet my dad and his wife back at home. At first my dad said he had made other plans and then his wife said the house was not ready to receive company and then my dad said he was sick. Three different excuses. It turns out that my person did not get to meet my dad which made me really sad and I felt offended actually with these three different stories. Anyway, we enjoyed our time together shopping and kissing and being affectionate in public (something I never do) and on Sunday night, the night before they were headed back to the Netherlands, said I was their soulmate which was so beautiful.

On Monday morning, I was feeling sad and down because I didn't want them to leave, but I was trying my best to be positive. I was disappointed that things had not gone as planned in terms of meeting my parents and my friends. Then all of a sudden, they had a panic attack and said they were not sure about the relationship (again !!!!) after just having a great time together. However, we were able to talk it through and they even said everything in them "screams" that I am their husband and it was great. i thought things were okay. Just today, they said they can't do (again !!!!!!) and that they need to work on things and heal and that they took everything too sensitively.

I was blindsided AGAIN. It's like things go so beautifully and then they come crashing down. I seriously do not understand. Is it because Jupiter has entered the Capricorn part of my 8th house or Saturn is in my 9th house if we're going by Placidus ? I do not know anything anymore and I am feeling so hurt. I just need some guidance. :crying:

Moondancing

Premium Member
That is what it is like to be intimately involved with someone healing from drug addiction. You can be the best partner for them but they are just very unstable and insecure at this time in their life and will be for a long time. You will never know when trouble will strike. She's probably feeling terrible she did this to you and hope you will understand its not your fault. She really wanted to be ok for you otherwise she would not have made the trip.

So sorry this happened. :-(

Moondancing

Premium Member
In regards to soulmates, they are people we connect with on a very deep level and take us to wonderful heights and deep pain.

Be kind to yourself,

Moondance

princemob

In regards to soulmates, they are people we connect with on a very deep level and take us to wonderful heights and deep pain.

Be kind to yourself,

Moondance

I'm just really shocked as it was so wonderful and beautiful. There was no arguing or sad moments until Monday. I'm trying to be kind to myself as I thought this was the one, but I can't keep going through this. Dealing with a recovering drug addict is excruciating and I really had no idea what I got myself into. My love for them is so strong and real and I thought it was mutual, but it seems like I get put in the trash. I really need to figure out why this is happening ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
I'm just really shocked as it was so wonderful and beautiful. There was no arguing or sad moments until Monday. I'm trying to be kind to myself as I thought this was the one, but I can't keep going through this. Dealing with a recovering drug addict is excruciating and I really had no idea what I got myself into. My love for them is so strong and real and I thought it was mutual, but it seems like I get put in the trash. I really need to figure out why this is happening ?

Astrologically I see Jupiter was aspecting your Natal Moon when she arrived giving you an upbeat and optimistic outlook. Monday Jupiter starts to separate from Moon and enters Capricorn and reality hits. You are right. Jupiter rules 8th house and Saturn is in 8th house with whole houses. :-(

princemob

Astrologically I see Jupiter was aspecting your Natal Moon when she arrived giving you an upbeat and optimistic outlook. Monday Jupiter starts to separate from Moon and enters Capricorn and reality hits. You are right. Jupiter rules 8th house and Saturn is in 8th house with whole houses. :-(

That's a tough pill to swallow. Do you think this will be the tone for the next year ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
That's a tough pill to swallow. Do you think this will be the tone for the next year ?

Saturn is a hard task master. If we resist his lessons we suffer. Follow his lead and much progress can be made. He rules your 10th house of career, putting your focus there might give you the growth you seek. Is that doable?

princemob

That's definitely doable. I don't know where to start with it, but I am doing my best. I think I've had the entire year to see the vision and now I am so ready to start moving along with it.

It's really tough falling so deeply in love and being the closest I've ever been to someone and it just blowing up for the third time. It's sad, but I do not know if I can take them back again after all of this. I truly love them, though, and I'd have to see real change. Devastating !

EDIT: As for their chart, Jupiter has just entered their 12th house, if we're going by whole signs, and the 11th in Placidus. Pluto, Saturn, and Venus are also all there, too. I wonder what that means ? I do know the 12th house is not easy. I just realized their progressed moon just left the 12th house around mid-October, which was around the time we were really back together I believe.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
"My love for them is so strong and real and I thought it was mutual, but it seems like I get put in the trash."

Your hurting now but trust your heart and trust what you felt from her was real.

Remember, love is a mystery. :)

MD

Last edited: