My Autistic daughter(Speech and communication issues)

AquaMoonChild

My daughter was recently diagnosed with autism. Is there anything seen in her chart that shows how well her communication or expression verbally will be throughout her life? Is there a transit where her communication will flourish? She mostly speaks with echolalia and copying scripts.

Also, if there is anything else important that is in her chart or transits in the future any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

astro_w2gw_sh.61191.102061.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_sh.68477.21631.png
    astro_w2gw_sh.68477.21631.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 33
Hello, your Daughter is a gifted child:
Sun Pisces Neptune and so on.

What we need to keep in mind is that her mind can be actively good.

We see a good Sun, a good chart and a good Spirit
therefore,
Transit Saturn can't harm her that much.

Sun in 6th house is always intelligent.

C

AquaMoonChild

Thank you so much! This definitely makes me feel better! Her therapist and teachers do say that she is very smart. We are just working on functional communication. I'd love to be able to have a conversation with her one day. She is so little it's hard to tell. Anything she might be gifted with that I can focus on?

Gemini888

Communication-wise, your daughter will suffer from the foot-in-the-mouth syndrome, with that Merc opposite Jupiter right there. And her communication will be a big thing in her life (5H). But at the same time, she suffers from a fear of saying the wrong thing. I think she will like to talk a lot, but at the same time she's afraid she'll make a fool of herself, and when she does slip up it will confirm her fear. You need to provide a lot of assistance as well as reassurance so that she can be able to fully express herself without fear.

But also please watch out for her temper. She has 3 grand fire trines with Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus and Mars. I expect her to be a very passionate person but at the same time foolishly reckless without proper attention. Please help her control her impulse and guide her to use her passion for good cause.

waybread

Mama, at this point, you probably know more about raising a child with autism than most of us amateur astrologers.

Your little girl's chart has Saturn in the 3rd house of communication. Saturn is related to disappointments and delays in the house where it is located. But Saturn does respond to patience, hard work and perseverence. You are probably working with your daughter now on various interventions.

Years ago I had a good friend whose little son was diagnosed with autism, and who wasn't speaking. Interestingly, she was a graduate student at the time he was diagnosed -- in speech therapy. She began working with her son in sign language. I just looked it up. Apparently teaching sign language went out of favour for a while, but now seems to be approved in some situations. https://autismcanada.org/living-with-autism/treatments/non-medical/communication/sign-language/

Mercury is the planet that rules communication. With her Mercury in Aquarius sextile its modern ruler Uranus, you little one may respond well to electronic means of communication. She also has a nice sextile between Mercury and Venus. Venus is the generic ruler of the arts, so she may enjoy finger painting, making music, or dancing.

Usually trines are the easier aspects for people. Uranus will make a trine with your daughter's moon next year and in 2021, so you will hopefully see some improvement then. Uranus rules the unconventional as well as electronics, so this may not be what I would think of as everyday speech so much as a novel form of communication.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I have mild or high-functioning autism and I have a Mercury opposite Jupiter - and Jupiter conjunct Saturn and Mars in 3rd. I believe your daughter will have a good childhood and is able to bypass any obstacles she will have in her life. And a sun Pisces isn't too different from my sun Aquarius, which is conjunct moon.

AquaMoonChild

Communication-wise, your daughter will suffer from the foot-in-the-mouth syndrome, with that Merc opposite Jupiter right there. And her communication will be a big thing in her life (5H). But at the same time, she suffers from a fear of saying the wrong thing. I think she will like to talk a lot, but at the same time she's afraid she'll make a fool of herself, and when she does slip up it will confirm her fear. You need to provide a lot of assistance as well as reassurance so that she can be able to fully express herself without fear.

But also please watch out for her temper. She has 3 grand fire trines with Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, Uranus and Mars. I expect her to be a very passionate person but at the same time foolishly reckless without proper attention. Please help her control her impulse and guide her to use her passion for good cause.

Yes, she has a bit of a temper and has zero patience with waiting for anything. I will definitely watch out for it. She is a bit of a dare devil too.She does need a ton of positive reinforcements to push her forward. I will keep this all in mind. Thank you!

AquaMoonChild

Mama, at this point, you probably know more about raising a child with autism than most of us amateur astrologers.

Your little girl's chart has Saturn in the 3rd house of communication. Saturn is related to disappointments and delays in the house where it is located. But Saturn does respond to patience, hard work and perseverence. You are probably working with your daughter now on various interventions.

Years ago I had a good friend whose little son was diagnosed with autism, and who wasn't speaking. Interestingly, she was a graduate student at the time he was diagnosed -- in speech therapy. She began working with her son in sign language. I just looked it up. Apparently teaching sign language went out of favour for a while, but now seems to be approved in some situations. https://autismcanada.org/living-with-autism/treatments/non-medical/communication/sign-language/

Mercury is the planet that rules communication. With her Mercury in Aquarius sextile its modern ruler Uranus, you little one may respond well to electronic means of communication. She also has a nice sextile between Mercury and Venus. Venus is the generic ruler of the arts, so she may enjoy finger painting, making music, or dancing.

Usually trines are the easier aspects for people. Uranus will make a trine with your daughter's moon next year and in 2021, so you will hopefully see some improvement then. Uranus rules the unconventional as well as electronics, so this may not be what I would think of as everyday speech so much as a novel form of communication.

Sign language does help her get a visual of the words. She is a very visual learner. It's funny, I have the same saturn as her and needed speech therapy until I was 7 but I wasn't autistic. I also had trouble in school. We do have different aspects thought. I feared when I looked at her chart as a baby that she would have a speech issue but never imagined autism. She is extremely artistic and musical. She loves painting and singing all day long. She is very ahead in drawing and writing as well. She also loves to dance. It really helps to know that there are good transits to look forwards to and that saturn will work in her favor with persistence. I never thought of that. This is why this site is so great. Everyone thinks differently and it helps to get people on the outside's insights and advice. Thank you so much!!

AquaMoonChild

I have mild or high-functioning autism and I have a Mercury opposite Jupiter - and Jupiter conjunct Saturn and Mars in 3rd. I believe your daughter will have a good childhood and is able to bypass any obstacles she will have in her life. And a sun Pisces isn't too different from my sun Aquarius, which is conjunct moon.

That is so good to hear! Thank you!!