Planets in 4th, 8th, 12th

asteroid

well the truth is that i ve never faced a situation like this.. as a virgo i am very cautious an i don"t want to put my self into any danger or troubles. However there are various rules, rules by government, family, school, college, society, if i feel that any of these rules insult me as human being i just break them and i fight for my choices. You could help a lot if you would give me some specific examples.

M

may28gemini

i don't think specific examples would help as everyone's would interpret their experiences differently. those people just agreed that they were often left with the blame and had to face consequences swiftly. since you're a virgo, yeah, virgos tend to be overly cautious. my friends that have saturn conj pluto also have a lot of gemini in their chart.

asteroid

i see.. geminies are very naughty and love adventure!

well it has happened some times in the past to be accused for things i had never donne but for trivial matters.

I guess that Satutn Pluto conjuction finally makes you responsible no matter if you want it or not.

Thanks for stopping by to my thread anyway!!!

M

may28gemini

LOL yeah geminis do like getting into mischief and adventures. i have a lot of gemini too.

i just asked you because i equate saturn conj pluto with reality getting smacked with swift consequence. i don't have that but my saturn and pluto do share the same house... just 18 degrees away. i rarely, if ever get busted for my naughtiness (knock on wood).

i use to sneak out late at night like 12 midnight, become back home at around 4am through the front door. once my dad saw me come in at 4:30am and asked me why i was up so early. i told him i went for a walk :lol: i got into countless car accidents and even some were really my fault but on record, i never had any histories of being at fault :lol: and one of the whoopers of my mischef was that i tbed my boyfriend's mom house and big tree during halloween (at the time he was my bf but he later became my husband and now ex husband) and i blamed it on her neighbor's kids and they got punished for it :lol::lol::lol: he actually suspected it was me but said nothing :devil:

now i can think of a specific example! i had a contest with a virgo friend that has saturn conj pluto. we would go into a high end retailer and see how much we could steal. the rule was, we had to go for high priced/designer clothing and whoever made out with the most haul, wins. well, i won by default because my virgo friend got busted for shoplifting and i didn't. i ended up selling the clothes and made money off of that (shady taurus mars) and helped him repay what he "owed" to the store :lol:

Last edited:

asteroid

LoL i have some similar cute stories to tell too! I don;t count them as serious infractions apart from the car accidents that you should be very aware of!

Keep on being naughty!!!!

M

may28gemini

lol well i was sneaking out of my parents' house nonstop from ages 14-17. one of those times i snuck out, i went on a joy ride with some of my friends in a stolen car and we crashed it into a tree. i wasn't the driver, thankfully. by the time i was 17, i started college and was living away from my parents so i had no need to sneak out. the thrill of it was gone so i did other naughty things to fill the void.

i have this impulse, and no one is immune from my impulse, but i like pushing people into the swimming pool. this was just last summer but i went around and pushed some people at one of my virgo friend's pool party. oh man, one of the person pushed was really angry b/c he had his cellphone in his pocket and all i could say to him was, "never carry electronics around water. that's always the #1 rule." even my virgo friend laughed and said it wasn't my fault :lol:

Cascada

i fought a lot when i was a youngster and my dad was abusive. mars being in my 8th, i fought back. i was also bullied in school but i never allowed it to continue and was kicked out of school for being violent. it was not uncommon that my fights would end up with a lot of blood- my opponent. i could care less if i'm injured but during a fight, i'm going to destroy... which was what i often did. these days i only imagine ripping off people's heads off if they cross me.

I was very similar to this and still am (though after being kicked out of school a few years ago I've calmed down a lot). My dad sounds similar to yours too, though his main problem is drinking. I have Mercury, Pluto and Mars forming a stellium in Scorpio, 4th house. So yeah, we both seem to have a lot of caged tension in our more private houses.

theV

I was very similar to this and still am (though after being kicked out of school a few years ago I've calmed down a lot). My dad sounds similar to yours too, though his main problem is drinking. I have Mercury, Pluto and Mars forming a stellium in Scorpio, 4th house. So yeah, we both seem to have a lot of caged tension in our more private houses.

Do you feel that way too? I can't live I feel threatened by my own family I am trying to solve this issue so I can live in peace Pluto and mars and north node in 4th

AllieStar

Thank you for this thread Asteroid. Encouragement is needed.
While I am quite independent, I believe a relationship is fundamental to a fulfilled life. Yet, have been unlucky in love. My Part of Fortune is in Libra in the 7th house with Neptune, BUT Juno is in Pisces in the 12th H with Mercury (Juno Sextile Jupiter in 10th H), and Chiron is in Scorpio in the 8th H. I feel there is a battle in progress.

Seasoul

I am very torn between the seen and unseen.
I am not foolish enough to believe that because I can't see something it isn't there, nor am I foolish enough to believe that just because I CAN see something that it's real. Unfortunately, I study psychology, I'm obsessed with it, but it fries my brain.

Anyway, to the ability thingy, although I'm not sure if I would call it an 'ability', (semantics, semantics, semantics!!), I once, just once, had what I would deem a "supernatural experience" - I say "supernatural" because I have yet to discover another explanation for it other than psychosis, of which, I may add, I was not diagnosed with at that time. And when I was informed that some of my behaviour was classed as psychosis (according to one psychiatrist), it was 9 years after the "supernatural" event and had very earthly and practical triggers and nature - I would not class any of it as "supernatural" - warped perception, yes, supernatural, no.

The event itself is way too long to type, but, briefly, the first out-of-the-ordinary happening of the event was a visual of a child - the child was not human, although shaped like one. When I say "not human", I mean not solid, he was made up of what appeared to be an oily film, with a slightly thicker outline - if you can image a bubble, he was made of material that looked like bubble film, but without all the colours. He was completely see-through, and completely mobile, as he played with my 1 and a half year old son on the chute in his bedroom. This child did not communicate with me, however, my son was talking to him as they chased eachother up and down the chute; he said his name was "Pal".

I then met "Pal's" mother, who entered the room and was made of the same substance. She was huge, and I felt a great, heavy sadness from her, along with a crippling regret. It was at this point the thought that they had been murdered came into my consciousness. I have no confirmation of this though. She communicated with me - in my head, somehow.

She wanted me to do things, all of which made little sense: the first thing was to turn on the tap in the kitchen, so I did, she then motioned for me to follow her into the bedroom where she insisted I rip up the floorboards to locate a bag that was supposedly under there. I did. But I was too frightened to go down under the floor, mainly because of the male entity, in a 1960's gas mask, who was now peering through the bedroom window, menacingly, at me.

Here is when my time sequencing gets mixed up, but all these events happened as one event, over the space of a few hours, on the same day. Up until this point I wasn't unduly freaked out, I like quirk and weird, and I'm pretty open-minded, so I was rolling with it, until I entered my livingroom.
Congregating in two corners of the livingroom, on the ceiling, were black, seething shadows. At this point I truly began to fear for my life. These shadows had no discernable shape or character, and it is truly the only time in my life I could say I sensed "evil". (even now this is hard to talk about - a part of me believes if I talk they'll appear again). They began swirling around the ceiling above my head, and one suddenly broke off and shot back up into the corner where it hung, and hoached, and I froze, as it fired directly from that corner straight for my stomach. It passed through my stomach and right out the other side of me. I felt the passage it made through my body; it felt as if my stomach were going out my back with it.

It was at this point that I freaked. I ran through to my next door neighbour's house for help. They of course thought I was losing my mind, and so did I at this point. The man in the gas mask followed along the front of the building, peering in my neighbour's windows. In her house things were a blur, by this point I was begging for anyone and anything to help me. After the shadows in the livingroom I felt like I was covered in cobwebs (this feeling lasted right through the night, and into the next mrning, I felt like I was walking through a tunnel of cobwebs), so I asked her to run me a bath. I got in the bath then got right back out when I felt as if I was melting through the bottom of it. I tried to stab myself in the stomach with a kitchen knife, luckily I was caught in time. I was conscious of reaching for the knife and drawing it to my body, but I felt like it was not my will.

I begged my grampa later that day to take me to a church to get someone to do an exorcism (I was brought up catholic, but this was the first time I had turned to the church since my confirmation at age 10) - turns out you need permission from the pope for exorcisms, so I was offered a "blessing" on myself, my boyfriend (who, by the way, witnessed the shadow shooting through my stomach), and the house.
As he chanted over us, throwing the holy water and all that jazz, shadows left through my feet and slid up the walls and out the windows, and up the chimney.

As I mentioned before, I walked through cobweb tunnels everywhere I went for at least a day after (we stayed at my boyfriend's mum's trhat night, and they were there all the way there and all night).

I moved house within the week. It has now been raised to the ground.

I was not on drugs, I had never had hallucinations in my life, I had never experienced a psychotic episode in my life. I have no explanation for this still, and it has been 10 years.

I said I wasn't going to type it all out, but I just did. I guess there was no way to tell it other than telling it.

OK, my water house residents are (in placidus):

4th - Sun in Aquarius
8th - No planets, house cusp is in Taurus
12th - Mars and Saturn in Libra, conjunct Ascendant, conjunct Pluto, also in Libra

Not sure if this helps, and while I could wax lyrical about intuition, intense dreams, verified gut instincts and the like, this is the most prominent experience I feel is relevant to the topic.

DrummerGirl

-Moon in Gemini (south node) 2nd house
-Saturn in Cancer 4th house
-Sun. Mars, Venus ( scorpio) 8th , Mercury, Pluto and Uranus (libra) in 7th
-Neptune conjunct NN in 9th house opposite Moon
-Jupiter in the 12th house
(koch house system)

Since the age of 4 yrs, I had constant "out of body travels" didn't understand what was happening of course.

The age of 10 yrs old, I moved in with my mother after living with grandparent for several years. This new home was an apartment, majority of old folks. After several months of living there, I experienced a psychic attack so extreme, I lost consciousness and experienced electric shock throughout my body. When I came to, I saw a old woman with a cane standing in my closet laughing at me.

I saw my father in full apparition after his death. I see shadow people, but MOSTLY have uncanny sense of hearing disembodied voices. I can smell distinct negative energies around me sometimes. I strangely KEEN at reading peoples thought and feelings. It's quite unnerving and prefer not to be in large crowds since energies can be overwhelming.

Dream states are vivid with visions of past lives or foreboding of events, which sometimes have realized. Just recently have intense connections with animals and spirit animals, especially owls, I've called upon them telepathically and they've showed up outdoors in my home. Same with hummingbirds and coyotes. Insects too, scarabs.

Strong connections with angelic guides, native american spirits and magnetic energies. Once at the age of 23, I was living in New Mexico briefly with father at the time. I got the strange urge to chant some kabbalah prayers, instantly lighting struck down burning the front house tree into ashes.

Well, I don't normally share experiences on threads, posts or blogs but felt compelled to share my experiences with you, maybe help too. I've lived a pretty secluded and hermetic life, fears of ridicule :crying:

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Thank you for posting this thread.

I have many, many, many placements and experiences. It would take several pages to write only the major ones. However, as for the houses and planets, Ur, Ne and Sa in 4th.

I have dreams regularly and I had mental images twice, well, several times, but the first one repeated a few times and I wasn't able to control not seeing it. It was abstract. The other one happened recently and it was about a real situation.

I don't have visions, I don't see things or creatures before me, I am too rational for that :D I have heard voices that woke me up a few times.

I am trying to find a way to bring that what I have to the state of being awake. I always wake up when the dream ends, so I cast charts. If anyone has succeed, please share how you have done that.

Last edited:

Horus

Thank you for posting this thread.

I have many, many, many placements and experiences. It would take several pages to write only the major ones. However, as for the houses and planets, Ur, Ne and Sa in 4th.

I have dreams regularly and I had mental images twice, well, several times, but the first one repeated a few times and I wasn't able to control not seeing it. It was abstract. The other one happened recently and it was about a real situation.

I don't have visions, I don't see things or creatures before me, I am too rational for that :D I have heard voices that woke me up a few times.

I am trying to find a way to bring that what I have to the state of being awake. I always wake up when the dream ends, so I cast charts. If anyone has succeed, please share how you have done that.

Visions don't require irrationality. :)

Dreams have several functions but the main one is as a message medium between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. The subconscious often uses symbols or metaphors unique to yourself which can be decoded by listing each element in the dream and what each means to you.

If you awaken at the conclusion of the dream, then you remember it, yes? And do you record it in a dream journal? This would be a good idea. Write it in the present tense, and close your eyes often to help recall the details.

One can also use self-hypnosis to return to, or finish a dream. There are many guided self-hypnosis mp3s available on the Web and/or you can get a book like Self-Hypnosis and Other Mind Expanding Techniques by Tebbetts to get into an altered state so you can retrieve information there.

ALRESCHA

:)

I don't write a journal, because someone would find it. :biggrin: I used to write the date and the time on the wall when I was a teen. Now I cast charts right away. I can remember most of my dreams, even those I had when I was 4. I even remember those that are literally repeated in reality later. I would like to train myself to have that state awake.

I make playlists, so only I know what I have seen. Sometimes I share.

I am well aware what dreams are, I have had them since the day 1. I interpret dreams for others too. The things I have seen... I wish I haven't. Last night I had a dream I took a tooth out and then another dream where somebody stole all of my family's shoes. I wish I didn't. That is as bad as it gets. I have trained myself to wake up when I see teeth, but last night was tricky, for the first time in a long time I wasn't aware I was in a dream.

But I would never try hypnosis. Can't afford to lose control over my consciousness even for a minute. :D Is it possible to develop that any other way? :)

Other than that, I just know the present and the future. I have a radar :lol:

Horus

:)

I don't write a journal, because someone would find it. :biggrin: I used to write the date and the time on the wall when I was a teen. Now I cast charts right away. I can remember most of my dreams, even those I had when I was 4. I even remember those that are literally repeated in reality later. I would like to train myself to have that state awake.

That's reality rehearsal, like an astral "dry-run" before things are enacted in 3d, and it's what usually accounts for "deja vu". Everyone gets that every now and then. It requires an altered state and a different brainwave than that used in conscious awareness, which is why it happens in dreams.

I make playlists, so only I know what I have seen. Sometimes I share.

I am well aware what dreams are, I have had them since the day 1. I interpret dreams for others too. The things I have seen... I wish I haven't. Last night I had a dream I took a tooth out and then another dream where somebody stole all of my family's shoes. I wish I didn't. That is as bad as it gets. I have trained myself to wake up when I see teeth, but last night was tricky, for the first time in a long time I wasn't aware I was in a dream.
Okay, I wasn't quite sure what you were asking for in how you phrased your question. I had some training by a Jungian dream therapist so I offered that.

But I would never try hypnosis. Can't afford to lose control over my consciousness even for a minute. :D Is it possible to develop that any other way? :)
Nobody "loses control". There are alot of myths about hypnosis out there perpetrated by Hollywood, television, etc. and this is a common one. The critical faculty of the conscious mind is just relaxed, that's all, but the conscious mind is present, in the "backseat" if you will. Everyone is basically in hypnosis at least twice a day everyday; when you are drifting off to sleep at night or when you are waking up, there's a brief twilight of consciousness then and that's essentially hypnosis. As a clinical hypnotherapist, I make it last an hour or two so I can communicate with the subconscious mind. ;)

You can also try meditation, it will achieve the same brainwave as light hypnosis, it's just less relaxed and the conscious mind is more likely to interfere, screen, try to interpret everything and thus disrupt the flow of information coming through.

ALRESCHA

Thank you! :) I was told that is different than deja vu on this forum. :) Anyway, whatever you call that, I see irrelevant things the way they later happen, but I predict things seeing them in symbols.

My goal is to bring relevant things to the conscious level the way they happen. I got an idea Astrology could help. If I follow the patterns in charts I can get what it takes to open such windows and gradually become able to access that state at all times. What do you think about that?

That is impressive what you do! :happy:

I am a Pisces Moon native, to me, all is meditation. :biggrin: I feel at all times, but not as strongly as I used to before Saturn hit my Venus in Libra and continued to transit my Sco Pluto, Mercury and the Sun. But I must admit that the attunement is a non-stop state for me, I don't need to concentrate to feel on a Pisces level. I can sense where Scorpio intuition is though, and I use it for different things. It's like a detective and for that I need to get into another state without being troubled like I am now.

Sorry about confusing you, I didn't mean to have a strict tone in my posts either, I'm just a little tired, so I am serious :D I was just sharing how I interpret them.

Horus

Thank you! :) I was told that is different than deja vu on this forum.

Not surprising. Rarely is there any agreement or consensus on higher dimensional mechanics and what things mean, and that's okay.

:) Anyway, whatever you call that, I see irrelevant things the way they later happen, but I predict things seeing them in symbols.

My goal is to bring relevant things to the conscious level the way they happen. I got an idea Astrology could help. If I follow the patterns in charts I can get what it takes to open such windows and gradually become able to access that state at all times. What do you think about that?

That sounds really interesting! Has it worked? You're welcome to PM me too if this is OT. :unsure:

In a general similar vein, I think astrology is a great way to bring certain unconscious things into the conscious realm, and karmic astrology has been a valuable tool which I use as an adjunct to hypnotherapy.

That is impressive what you do! :happy:

I am a Pisces Moon native, to me, all is meditation. :biggrin: I feel at all times, but not as strongly as I used to before Saturn hit my Venus in Libra and continued to transit my Sco Pluto, Mercury and the Sun. But I must admit that the attunement is a non-stop state for me, I don't need to concentrate to feel on a Pisces level. I can sense where Scorpio intuition is though, and I use it for different things. It's like a detective and for that I need to get into another state without being troubled like I am now.

Thanks! :) I have a Scorpio Sun and Merc myself and a 12th House Moon conjunct (out-of-sign) Neptune in Scorpio, so it functions a little like a Pisces Moon (in some respects) and so I can relate to what you mean. My empathy (sensing and feeling emotions) is coming from the Moon, as well as a substantial amount of water element altogether (five planets).

Sorry about confusing you, I didn't mean to have a strict tone in my posts either, I'm just a little tired, so I am serious :D I was just sharing how I interpret them.

Oh no worries. :smile:

ALRESCHA

That sounds really interesting! Has it worked? You're welcome to PM me too if this is OT. :unsure:

In a general similar vein, I think astrology is a great way to bring certain unconscious things into the conscious realm, and karmic astrology has been a valuable tool which I use as an adjunct to hypnotherapy.

Well, I only just begun a couple of weeks ago. Tr Neptune is conjunct my Moon, so it's going to be a slow process, I am afraid. But for now, reading a chart helps interpret the dream if I can't do it (and lately I have been having trouble doing that) Asteroids play the key roles in those charts.

I have seen me in my past life once in a dream after I really, really wished for me to be shown to me. My chart fits what I saw. :biggrin: How do you see more than just one?

Thanks! :) I have a Scorpio Sun and Merc myself and a 12th House Moon conjunct (out-of-sign) Neptune in Scorpio, so it functions a little like a Pisces Moon (in some respects) and so I can relate to what you mean. My empathy (sensing and feeling emotions) is coming from the Moon, as well as a substantial amount of water element altogether (five planets).

That is wonderful! I will PM you my questions, once I make the list :)

Sorry about chatting, will not do that again, moderators
t1836.gif

Last edited: