septiles and noviles

piercethevale

...and I did some more checking and I messed up in that I identified Baha'u'llah as the "Bab" of the Baha'i ...that personn is Abdul Baha, as I wrote over two years ago.
...boy, I'm not firing on all cylinders tonight... too much to remember, presently, got too much personal stuff running through my mind lately.

I apologize.

piercethevale

Since I have written here over two years ago, someone in some other thread, that I'm the originator of, pointed out to me that I have a few semi-septiles and semi-noviles in my natal chart ... I can't recall the thread, or whom that the member is, but they are apparently very knowledgeable about this subject. [as to what those two 'semi' aspects infer, is not known to me presently, but it isn't a bad thing, as was my 'take' on their post.]
If I remember what thread that is, I'll post a link here in the next couple of days

Krewster

(apologies format-wise; since 3 days ago my postings prove incapable of retaining paragraph spacing...(all fix-it suggestions welcome)...;)
VeryVenus,
I don’t know anything about John Bonham (generally avoiding study of famous charts) and have not reviewed (as have you in such depth) the effect of novile family aspect transits (or synastry) on which you seem to do ground-breaking work (from which I have shied-away due to concern they may be too refined/invisible to easily study).
Rather, my post was staying on topic with the natal config mentioned in Bonzo’s opening post and, in novile-related substance, sourced from natal charts of familiars from which my observations are fairly consistent (albeit limited by only about 9 months work), being that the only “dark side” (in a natal chart interpretation) is the seeming intentional ignoring of how society wants the native to behave (I propose because the pure surge of refined trine-like energy among the planets in question is its own mandate –from the native’s self-perception viewpoint; e.g., I have repeatedly “observed” Ven in a novile family aspect to a transpersonal resulting in libidinous behavior shocking to general societal norms but likely “acceptable” in a jungle).
Re your mentioned “combined aspect” approach, perhaps it is helpful in regards the 30 and 150 aspects which are the exception (for me) to being able to ascribe uniform traits to aspect families on a broad-brush-stroke basis (I am in the camp that the 30 is supportive while the 150 is of course not)…
..and I like your elaboration of how novile-based triangles can form (and yes, I’ve observed many 40-120-160 triangles as well as NovaYods and others)…
…but I would not go so far as to “create” a 112 aspect by adding the 40 to the 72, first off because what should one do (orb-wise) with the more important (so far in my view) 112.30 (i.e., from the semi-octile family aka the 16th harmonic)?
If there is more to discuss, consider a new thread or, perhaps better, discoursing via PM (though I fear I may not be much of an enthusiast for mutual review of abstractions unrelated to a real life example of a familiar of yours or mine).

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
The not so minor minor aspects are same showed in the harmonic charts well known to be the Western version of divisional charts of the Vedic astrology.

However, I do think we should start from the Major then cut through toward the more specific aspects.

My baseline, if in practice, the method/tool gives consistent accuracy, then I will try to learn and use.

VeryVenus

Krewster:
We do not "create" aspects, rather, we analyze existing aspects as in example of 16 harmonics aspects which consist of 22.5 degrees and are "widely" used by Uranians. So for example 22.5 would equal: 72-50. 50 becomes: (90-30) We can "understand" and dissect existing aspects easier with Carter's system of planet=aspect. In this instance we have the ingredients of Jupiter, Mars and Mercury . So one interpretation would be "one would become successful in a communication field of work".
On the side note the .5 can be overlooked because the orb of influence is 1 ; thus not as relevant or precise as in Uranian Astrology or in Predictive Astrology. This is not "my system" and the variation of this system have existed since 1932 or older. (Please read my post and reference made to the Church of Light and the works of C C Zain - their website offers astrology courses). Although to me their emphasis is on male planets and thus I consider them somewhat astro-chouvinists.

....,All in all, one can now be "un-afraid " of obscure or minor aspects and take full control of their respective interpretations.

All this abstraction aside, Bonzo is welcome to post his chart and we can discuss it here. We cannot judge the chart just by one thing in it - a chart is a "map", or a "whole living organism", so if one was to stand too close to a painting and look myopically at the *head only* then he might observe that the face is attractive... But if he were to take a step back he might discover with surprise that the head is detached in battle and lying on the ground besides the horse's hooves.
:)

So on the same note when looking at Noviles, Septiles - there could be other things to consider (for example as Novile forms it opposes or trines another planet; thus changing the outcome of the matter completely). Therefore it's best to post the whole chart, rather than dissect it into pieces and give us "one configuration or piece at a time".

Last edited: