Each Sign’s Drug of Choice

Sagcap88

I was just thinking about how certain signs might be associated with/fond of certain kinds of drugs. Like, based on their traits, prone to different types of highs. I’m just writing this for fun. Not to be taken too seriously. Obviously addiction is another matter and more to do with Pisces, 12th House, and Neptune...

Anyways, these are what I thought would be the drug of choice for each sign:

Aries-unfiltered cigarettes (which they can stand at the entrance of stores and rebelliously smoke, daring passerbys to chastise them) and glue and paint thinner (they’re too immature to be picky...like teenagers experimenting)
Taurus- top shelf liquor (gourmet) and Cuban cigars
Gemini-Ritalin/Adderall (so they can actually focus)
Cancer-mood stabilizers and anti-depressants (self explanatory)
Leo-cocaine (the high enchanted their sense of grandiosity, plus they can show off by using $100 bills to snort it)
Virgo-marijuana (it’s “natural” and helps them chill)
Libra-Xanax (for their anxiety)
Scorpio-ecstasy (for the sex!)
Sagittarius-peyote (for the sake of exploring something that’s part of another culture...assuming it isn’t the culture they came from)
Capricorn-quaaludes and/or barbiturates (so they can relax and let their hair down enough to forget about their work and socialize)
Aquarius-LSD (they can trip out and see new dimensions)
Pisces-opium (so they can blissfully float around)

Whoam1

Pisces/Capricorn/Sag dominant chart.

Number one addiction of me is certain people and pets (most definetly Pisces)

Capricorn vices (uses stuff so they don't hurt people, drinking, smoking, sex, fighting etc. is addicted to letting things be wild and realising tension).

Neptune is perhaps what we get addicted to, Mars is why we get addicted.

Aquarius gets food addictions [not eating] and not for body image reasons. Leo likely gets anti food addictions don't eat because you won't be pretty.

I have Capy Mars and Neptune, when I smoke a ciggeret it has to be strong [I might smoke one once a month or every 2 weeks] alcohol best be potent, pills must be sleepy time or sex better be rough. Likely I'm doning something like this because I don't want to hurt someone and break down.

Sagcap88

Pisces/Capricorn/Sag dominant chart.

Number one addiction of me is certain people and pets (most definetly Pisces)

Capricorn vices (uses stuff so they don't hurt people, drinking, smoking, sex, fighting etc. is addicted to letting things be wild and realising tension).

Neptune is perhaps what we get addicted to, Mars is why we get addicted.

Aquarius gets food addictions [not eating] and not for body image reasons. Leo likely gets anti food addictions don't eat because you won't be pretty.

I have Capy Mars and Neptune, when I smoke a ciggeret it has to be strong [I might smoke one once a month or every 2 weeks] alcohol best be potent, pills must be sleepy time or sex better be rough. Likely I'm doning something like this because I don't want to hurt someone and break down.

Interesting. Thanks for replying. I’ve struggled with addiction...I have Mars in Aries square Neptune in Capricorn.

Blaze

Account Closed
I take Adderall before I sleep so I can focus on dreaming. Too much Gemini, too much mental coccaine.

Interesting. Thanks for replying. I’ve struggled with addiction...I have Mars in Aries square Neptune in Capricorn.

Aries Mars squad represent!

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Binge TV watching is a valid addictive activity with escapist virtues, like drugs. So I’d say:
For Virgo: news and debates till everybody drops dead.
For Pisces: supernatural and freaky shows.
For Libras: romantic comedies.
For Aries: rugby and football because the couch sport is the best sport.
For Scorpio: the adult channel
For Taurus: gardening at night
For Sagittarius: the Travel channel, of course
For Gemini: difficult to say what he’s watching, he’s switching channels so fast, the cat is getting epileptic
For Leo: the show I was invited to ten years ago, for the tenth million time
Aquarius: Great Revolutions of the last Century
For Cancer: Cooking with Mamma
For Capricorn: he’s not watching television, it’s vulgar.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

Binge TV watching is a valid addictive activity with escapist virtues, like drugs. So I’d say:
For Virgo: news and debates till everybody drops dead.
For Pisces: supernatural and freaky shows.
For Libras: romantic comedies.
For Aries: rugby and football because the couch sport is the best sport.
For Scorpio: the adult channel
For Taurus: gardening at night
For Sagittarius: the Travel channel, of course
For Gemini: difficult to say what he’s watching, he’s switching channels so fast, the cat is getting epileptic
For Cancer: Cooking with Mamma
For Capricorn: he’s not watching television, it’s vulgar.

Haha, accurate! Especially for Cancer.

Whoam1

I can say yes to freaky and supernatural shows for Pisces. Seriously kill the capy stigma rn tho, MLK and Elvis were both capys. Most cap suns tropical and Sidreal I know have dyed hair, emotional issues, and like to break/burn ****.

waybread

Given today's epidemics of opioids, heroin, methamphetamine, fentanyl addiction, and who knows what's next, I don't find this topic super funny.

Annual drug overdose deaths in the US are over 60,000 people per year. That's not counting the addicts struggling with their condition. That's not counting people with dependencies on sleeping pills, alcohol, marijuana, and tranquilizers. That's not counting the devastation that substance abuse causes in the lives of the abusers and the people who love them. Alcohol-related deaths in the US are at about 88,000 per year. https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics. We could get into nicotine addiction, also.

A lot of light-hearted fun here. Huh.

AppLeo

I think this thread is great!

Every drug you chose fits for each of the signs personality's perfectly.

Love how cocaine is the choice for Leo :lol:

david starling

Astrology itself can be defined as a mind-altering activity. But not technically a "drug", which is a physical substance. Astrology is addictive, though. :wink:

AppLeo

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53.jpg

Chrysalis

Here's my list...

Aries - steroids
Taurus - cocaine
Gemini - Amphetamines
cancer - antidepressants
Leo - Crack
Virgo - ecstacy
Libra - Scopolamine (google it)
Scorpio - Jenkem (google it)
Sagittarius - marijuana
Capricorn - *would a capricorn even do drugs*
Aquarius - LSD
Pisces - Ayahuasca (google it)

The ones ive said to google, you'll understand why ive chosen these ones for the signs i have, if you do...scorpio ones the best :D

Lykanized

I can say yes to freaky and supernatural shows for Pisces. Seriously kill the capy stigma rn tho, MLK and Elvis were both capys. Most cap suns tropical and Sidreal I know have dyed hair, emotional issues, and like to break/burn ****.
Ahh, I assume this is a thread done solely in jest. Lol, for Cancer...'cooking with our mother' ???
That's what people think of us. I wouldn't let that make you fret. People know there's infinite more depth to the signs even just on the sun sign level. I think people know by now that Capricorns can be quite dark. Check out David Lynch. Capricorn sun and Virgo moon just like you. Not so dark as much as he is provocative and highly visionary and creative. Not the typical Capricorn

Abby83

My health planets Venus and mars are in Virgo and Jupiter in sag. Firstly, steroidal medications worked brilliantly for my inflammatory conditions. So nasonex and panafacorte. Saline solutions are great. And Damiana tea worked well for a natural herbal high. Chocolate rich foods too. Andrographis is another herbal medicine that rids infection.