Offering free readings because I'm bored.

GauravJi

Burdened with loans and saving is nil. I run a small school. Living in a rented house. Looking for guidance and Upay for problems.

DOB: 13/02/1986
Time: 16:29
Place: Jaipur (Rajasthan)

Imp Life Event:
Marriage: 09-09-2013 (Love Marriage)
Son DOB: 29-05-2014 Time: 04:49 Place Indore
Passed MBA: 2010
Mother Knees Operation: 29/01/2020
Started a Small School: Year May 2015
Small Land to start a school: Year 2013
Purchased White Car on Loan: 17/09/2015
Shifted House on Rent 8th Floor: 15/06/2017

Aniko

Hallo

I was born 24th of July 1975 in Huddinge, Sweden at 15:12

Would like to know about love and career please :)

Zeuses

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator][/QUOT

Hi my birth date is 4th April 1964 and I was born in Ashton under lyne at 4pm

Thank you

Hey! Mi name is Alejandra and my birth data is
10 August 1994
10:35am
City: Cucuta
Im very confused right now about my professional life, I want to live in a foreign country and find another job or maybe with the ideas of creating my own business but I’m like stuck!!!! Also, My relationships have been really crazy, maybe my north node Scorpio in 1st house or my Uranus transiting my 7! I don’t know haha.. anything you could tell me to find a light, would be very appreciated!!!! Have a lovely day!

hlopse

Hello!

I would like to know about my career and relationships.. I literally am so lost regards career and haven't had job for years.
And also no boyfriend for forever. :D [that dammit Saturn on my DSC] But anyway, would I ever meet someone who will be interested in me for long term and won't abandon me, haha? When could I meet him? Tired of waiting, I am running out of that Saturn patience...
And also question - if I will live in countryside house? I really want to move to countryside and have a private house with garden and a lot of land. :))
Thanks!

my details:
29.12.1989 ; Saldus, Latvia ; 16:35

Anybody who wishes to have a natal chart reading please leave your birth information below. I will private message you my interpretation and depending on the amount of submissions I promise to respond in a timely fashion. If you would like to ask any specific questions, career, relationships etc. Please include that as well. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you all.

Okay Guys, starting to get quite a bit of submissions but thats okay. Keep them Coming, Ive enjoyed talking to those of you who have received their readings so far. If you havent received a response yet please be patient. I still have a day job and reading natal charts requires a bit of time on my own part. Ive been averaging about two readings a day and Im going in order of First Come First Served. Thank you all for your submissions!

Anybody interested in professional astrological advice can contact me through email. At xxtwilson13xx@gmail.com

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

I would love to have a chart reading if you're still doing it.

Date of Birth and Location: 29th September 1993, Harrow, England, 4:05pm (16:05).

I mainly want to know about my love life and career but anything would be appreciated.

mishk91

Hi,

I'd really appreciate your help!

Thanks
Misha

Date of Birth and Location: 5 October 1991, Singapore, Singapore, 6.40AM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 16.54.41.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 16.54.41.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 17

ClaCla

[this request can be withdrawn at any time - posting your chart information is NO indication this person will give you a reading - Moderator]

It’s so nice of you to do this!
I see it got pretty crowded in here...
However, I’ll leave my birth info so if you ever catch a time you can send me privat message as you said.

20.07.1996. 10:15 PM Split, Croatia

I’m going trough a pretty rough time right now and studying my natal chart didn’t helped me much since i found many bad asspects. I’m in such a state i feel aboslutely hopeless for my future. I’ve heard enough of bad...I wanna know if you see anything good for me regarding love, marriage and starting a familily in the future. I would really appreciate it since any good prediction gives me reason to move on with life. Thank you!

Has anyone received his answer? I see so many people asking still for a birth chart analysis, but as it seems, the guy doesn't react to the comments :Andy:

[Reminder: People who post "I'll read your chart" posts tend to vanish QUICKLY - there is NO guarantee ANY of the readings will happen - you are best off posting a SEPARATE thread for your own particular chart reading - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: