Im new. I have MS and I would like 4 someone 2 kindly check my chart please

Jose1980

chart2_zps37f33f35.gif

Last edited:

Marinka

I'm confused ..

Transiting Pluto opposition sun next year? I see your Pluto making the opposition sometime in 2017 ... looks like February

Progressed Pluto square ascendant ... not seeing this one at all, again, maybe I'm missing something ...

Also, from a transit perspective, Pluto will be trine your ascendant at the same time that Uranus is moving into the 8th. Pluto .. regeneration ... Jupiter is also making conections to your sun this year and next so .... opportunities.

Are different medicines being contemplated for the MS?

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
moved to medical astrology forum

All,

I have moved this post to the medical astrology forum. Please be aware that all posts are simply someone's opinion and do not replace a medical diagnosis. There are many differing views on death prediction, from astrologers who say that it is impossible or at least shouldn't be done in astrology to ones who say that it is a natural part of astrology. All opinions of death prediction are not definitive, and simply someone's opinion of how to apply astrology. As mentioned, get a doctor's assistance and advice before applying any opinions or suggestions.

Following up,

Tim

Jose1980

Re: moved to medical astrology forum

doctors arent givin me much time left. Maybe an year.

All,

I have moved this post to the medical astrology forum. Please be aware that all posts are simply someone's opinion and do not replace a medical diagnosis. There are many differing views on death prediction, from astrologers who say that it is impossible or at least shouldn't be done in astrology to ones who say that it is a natural part of astrology. All opinions of death prediction are not definitive, and simply someone's opinion of how to apply astrology. As mentioned, get a doctor's assistance and advice before applying any opinions or suggestions.

Following up,

Tim

Jose1980

progressed mars conjunct pluto. Ive tried everything. I just want to know if my death will be peaceful, sudden or slow and painful. and around what month. Im very spiritual so dont be afraid to tell me the truth.

I'm confused ..

Transiting Pluto opposition sun next year? I see your Pluto making the opposition sometime in 2017 ... looks like February

Progressed Pluto square ascendant ... not seeing this one at all, again, maybe I'm missing something ...

Also, from a transit perspective, Pluto will be trine your ascendant at the same time that Uranus is moving into the 8th. Pluto .. regeneration ... Jupiter is also making conections to your sun this year and next so .... opportunities.

Are different medicines being contemplated for the MS?

Marinka

There is currently an interesting thread on this forum, "Morality of Predicting Death". I suggest that you read it and then rethink what you are asking and then maybe post your thoughts here.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628

I think that you may be under some misinformation that only one or two angles in your chart or one or two positions can identify when someone is going to die. This is not true - it takes many.

poyi

Premium Member
Jose1980

I haven't look into your chart in depth but with your information I feel deeply sorry for you. I can only imagine your hardship and show you my sympathy. Not sure how much you can sense my concerns over the forum but I do see the practical struggles of MS at work very often. I wish you great, helpful health profession surrounding you always. I wish you an easy journey whenever it might come.

Yes please read the thread as well as Alice's post on signatures on death. It will take exceptional skill to predict death however in term of medical understanding of stage of disease will give much stronger evidence as many signs, symptoms and clinical tests can confirm the condition of your physical health. In term of astrology, that progressed sun conjunct 12th house natal north node might be relevant to your lack of support and suffering from chronic health in recent and the nearly future as ongoing issue. Sun is ruler of your natal 12th house and sun made conjunction with north node in 12th for a while now.

With the medical advices that you got if so clearly stated by your treating doctors the practical things to do will be seeking counselling help such as pastoral care and spiritual support and arranging your will if you ready to do so with professional support.

From a personal level, Thank you for sharing your life with us in trust with these information so we may also learn from you. Each of my patient left memories and marks in my heart and they live within me. So never underestimate your life is very important to everyone comes into contact with you.

With love

Po Yi

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
First of all, I am no way qualified to give death prediction; but I am very interested about learning medical astrology. So I will share what I see in your chart.

In term of your illness/health,

Vitality: Ascendant, 1st house, Sun, Moon,
Health and serious illness: 6th, 8th house rulers and condition of the rulers, 12th house hospitalization.

Mars is the natal 8th house ruler, while progressed Mars conjunct Pluto. As per modern rulership, Pluto is the ruler of your 3rd house squaring your natal Mercury retrograde (your ascendant's ruler).

Mercury retrograde along with Uranus retrograde rule the nervous system.

From A Handbook of Medical Astrology by Jane Ridder-Patrick
Mercury: Central Nervous System, Automnomic Nervous System, Enteric Nervous System, Sensory Receptors, Breathing, mental faculties. Represents nervous disorders both physical and mental, speech, hearing, learning, respiratory complaints, dexterity and coordination problems.

Uranus: Coordination of bodily activities, rhythmic pulsation, electrics, pyramidal tract of the spinal cord where nerves cross over, active transport mechanisms, motor coordination. Represents spasm, shock, cramp, difficulties on focusing your mind.

Mercury as the Messenger, rules the transmission between various part of the nerve cells to other nerve cells, while most transmission are both chemical and electrical transmissions to the receptors to enable us to control multiple systems in our body mostly such as the musculoskeletal system.

This progressed Mars conjunct natal Pluto, might very well be describing the current stage of your MS. Uranus retrograde also rules your natal 6th house.

Your ascendant ruler Mercury is actually just less than 2 degrees combusted by Sun. Retrograde, while Moon and Mercury are in mutual reception by signs, Mercury rules Moon in Gemini and Moon in Gemini rules Mercury in Cancer.

See that Mars is tightly square Moon by 1 approaching orb which is tight orb. Moon also is another significator that rules mind, in medical astrology with Saturn ruled Connective tissues/structures such as membranes and bones/joints.

Mercury Rx, Venus are in parallel while Mercury Rx and Uranus Rx are contra parallel. Venus is the ruler of your Pluto (3rd house's lord) and Mercury is combusted also square by Pluto, the 3rd house's lord and the ruler of the 3rd house Uranus, Uranus ruled 6th house.

There are many possible cause of MS, surly you might be very familiar with them. I am curious if you have any family history of MS as Neptune retrograde in the 4th house is very active also directly aspecting your Mercury and Sun, Neptune rules immune system and at time it can show auto immune diseases and in 4th house can show genetic/family related issues. 4th house rules your family, early childhood condition as well as end of life. 4th, 8th and 12th houses, are highly subtle yet influential into our very deep consciousness and emotions. 4th is the root of our chart like the root of a tree. You may be able to find some answers and understanding from reflecting your family background, medical history and early life.

I have a positive thing to mention. Though never had study in depth. Part of Fortune the Part of Sun, Moon and Ascendant is at 23 degrees 49 Leo which is very close to your North node. So right now your progressed Sun is conjunction with North node, it will slowly move toward your natal Part of Fortune. Since it is in natal 12th house, I believe there might be benefits and blessings coming from 12th house, in practical life it could be positive medical treatments received from hospital and staffs and/or from deep unconscious awakening in spiritual level.

Last edited:

Jose1980

Poyi thank you so much for that in depth reply. I just noticed the rest of it. Is there any chance I might get healed by going to a foreign stem cell clinic? And since my 4th house is ruled by my ascendant..does that mean i will die in a foreign country? I am thinking of visiting my friend in Belgium. She never got to see me in person. shes born March 12, 1951:sad: I will send you a donation if you want.

Jose1980

About the mercury retrograde in the 4th house. My dad was an abusive alcoholic while i was growing up. He's a selfish p.o.s.My mother always treated me lesser than my siblings. she always had to get under my skin. she can be very hysterical as well. I will always dislike that wench.

poyi

Premium Member
Poyi thank you so much for that in depth reply. I just noticed the rest of it. Is there any chance I might get healed by going to a foreign stem cell clinic? And since my 4th house is ruled by my ascendant..does that mean i will die in a foreign country? I am thinking of visiting my friend in Belgium. She never got to see me in person. shes born March 12, 1951:sad: I will send you a donation if you want.

Firstly, I don't want any money or donation.

Secondly, we are all going to Die. And I moved to oversea country and I will very likely to die oversea but I am actually happy to die in Australia. Death is something no one have any choice to escape. We might well learn to enjoy while we can.

Your 4th house is not ruled by the ascendant. Your 4th is ruled by Jupiter in the 12th house in Virgo which I said the Mercury is combusted could mean mental/nervous tension. But on the other hand 12th house also rules very very faraway places.

Regarding the stem cell clinic, I have no idea. For all I know, MS is non curable condition, only symptoms management. The research for treatment will still be ongoing, logically thinking how effective the treatment maybe will depending on how well those stem cells able to replace and repair your already damaged cells. The expectation will be slight improvement but still won't be back to like people without MS. It will take long time to do this research just like many other neurological conditions. I really don't know if you should gamble all your saving on this stem cell trial.

How long ago since you got diagnosis? MS is very rarely occurred in man.

poyi

Premium Member
About the mercury retrograde in the 4th house. My dad was an abusive alcoholic while i was growing up. He's a selfish p.o.s.My mother always treated me lesser than my siblings. she always had to get under my skin. she can be very hysterical as well. I will always dislike that wench.

Is Neptune Retrograde.

Neptune rules alcohol in general and lost at sea feelings, 4th house represents father, at time the 10th house, but your case is father. I really think you might get better with some social and personal support. Emotional well being and laughter will actually improve your symptoms.

There is no research done for this topic, but I saw a lot of patients with very tensed and anxiety like problems at time are the victims of auto immune diseases. I often think that is like the anger hid so deep inside at the end it manifested as physical problems.