Im new to the community

Jose1980

My name is Jose and I hope to make many friends here. I have been going thru a severe crisis since the year started. I hope i can get someone to help me see this thru astrology. Dob July 10,1980 stockton ca. usa. virgo rising 13.08 degrees. if you wanna be friends thru skype you can pm me.

Last edited:

fffapps

Hi me too.

My life has turned upside down but I'm dealing with it so far. I'm also 44 this year. I was expecting something great to happen but not quite like this. Moon in 8th house not doing me any favours, particularly as it is square Saturn.
Right now,I'm just trying to see where I'm being guided in order to deal with the upheaval. Looks like I need to get my head down.

Zarathu

Account Closed
My name is Jose and I hope to make many friends here. I have been going thru a severe crisis since the year started. I hope i can get someone to help me see this thru astrology. Dob July 10,1980 stockton ca. usa. virgo rising 13.08 degrees. if you wanna be friends thru skype you can pm me.

You would need to include a correct time of birth.

wilsontc

Staff member
not the place for astrological requests

All,

This is NOT the place for astrological requests. Go to the "Read My Chart" forum for that.

Following up,

Tim