I always panic when I think of getting a job.

zayb12

I have worked for only 9 days in my life and I didn't like the job. Now i'm 24 years old. And I still panic when I think of getting the job. Why?
Please read my chart. I have family to support, how would I overcome this fear.

showgif.cgi

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
  • astro_2gw_shah_hw.56093.73905.jpg
    astro_2gw_shah_hw.56093.73905.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

zayb12

What kind of panic you really mean? Quick cash? What is your fear?

I think panic is strong word. I'm not confident enough. I fear that I won't be good for the job. Or I have to take orders from others. Right now i'm a student. I have good grades. And I'm preparing for the interview. I think I can't do job and study at the same time. But all my friends have jobs and they also study.

zayb12

I've read somewhere that if your 2nd house ruler and 11th house ruler does not make any aspect then you can't become rich through career. Is it true?

SunConjunctUranus

astro-2a-test-hw-46734-53765.png

I'm using this method to explain your answer.

Well dont worry, you should have good relationship with in your social circle whether it is communication, trading, partnership, organization, etc in which lead you to good financial gain (grand trine). Its a blessing. But unfortunately the sun conditions is the reason why you need to developing self confidence.

As for leaving school or continuing job, its very complicated situation that need to be analyze. But If your parents still support you financially, its good to focus on study first.

Lastly, Its advisable for you to not overthinking and isolating your self (12H and 6H nodal), your chart indicate that you should worry about your work ethic, detail, health, having a small pets, humble, routine, hygienic, etc. So it will resolve your self confidence crisis.

Rudy

zayb12

astro-2a-test-hw-46734-53765.png

I'm using this method to explain your answer.

Well dont worry, you should have good relationship with in your social circle whether it is communication, trading, partnership, organization, etc in which lead you to good financial gain (grand trine). Its a blessing. But unfortunately the sun conditions is the reason why you need to developing self confidence.

As for leaving school or continuing job, its very complicated situation that need to be analyze. But If your parents still support you financially, its good to focus on study first.

Lastly, Its advisable for you to not overthinking and isolating your self (12H and 6H nodal), your chart indicate that you should worry about your work ethic, detail, health, having a small pets, humble, routine, hygienic, etc. So it will resolve your self confidence crisis.

Rudy

Your chart indicates that my sun is in Aries. But actually, my sun is in Taurus.

SunConjunctUranus

It's best for you to working to toward this advice,

Rudy

Rather then questioning this

I've read somewhere that if your 2nd house ruler and 11th house ruler does not make any aspect then you can't become rich through career. Is it true?

Your work hard is obviously in the mars 3H matter as you said before you had "good grade", but the development of your chart is not enough to building on self confidence. In the meantime, you will gain "good luck" when you working on you 6H Rahu.

Rudy

zayb12

It's best for you to working to toward this advice,

Rather then questioning this

Your work hard is obviously in the mars 3H matter as you said before you had "good grade", but the development of your chart is not enough to building on self confidence. In the meantime, you will gain "good luck" when you working on you 6H Rahu.

Rudy

what does "12H and 6H nodal" means?