SYNASTRY: My Mars conjunct their Venus (Leo)

HumanH

I have noticed that EVERY TIME that my Mars is conjunct their Venus ( In the sign of Leo around the 25.00 degrees), they often end up acting in a very odd way.
It seems like they dislike me but at the same time they can't stop talking to me and following me around -barbecue,work, even hospitals-.
Almost like if they are trying very hard not to give me any attention but at the same time they can't stop doing so. They also seem to get very upset when I don't give them any attention. Sometimes I just pretend that they don't exist and simply avoid them.
They can be so curious: "Where are you from? What does your father do for living? Is your family Catholics? Ecc" Like some sort of job interview with almost only personal questions (lol).

I read online that both people find each other attractive. It's true. I do find the Venus person to be very attractive but also quite intrusive and nosey.

What do you guys think about it? What's your experience?

Last edited:

HumanH

Hey ElenaJ, you mean synastry chart? Because I was talking about Synastry not Natal.

Update: I just found a video on Youtube Mars conj Venus in Synastry that explained everything I needed to know, especially the reason why the Venus person could act in that way! :)

Last edited: