Sun Conjunction Moon -- help interpreting my chart?

skgarcia

I've just recently began exploring astrology and learning how to read charts myself. I have always felt something was "different" about me my entire life. An outsider looking in is a good way to characterize it. Does my birth chart look strange or intense to anyone? I was born at 11:57 A.M. on 5/14/1991.

A relationship chart for my EXTREMELY volatile relationship with yet the "love of my life" boyfriend has some (from what I've read) intense conjunctions in it. Conjunction Mars - Pluto? Although we are stable now as friends, this relationship has been gripped with simultaneously the most intense passion and hatred I have ever experienced. At one point, I thought he was going to murder me. We loved HARD, and it eventually came to the point where I don't think he even wanted people to look at me. No one could have any part of me but him. There are no words to describe the intensity of this relationship. It was love beyond anything I could ever replicate through speech or written thoughts. He lives 9 hours away from me.

Any advice here? Would posting his give any insight as well? He is pretty much the reason I've spiraled into my path of self discovery and I know he is at the spiritual core of my life and dreams. His is much shorter than mine? Why is that?

My chart info:
2456859142111_zps5f1cc173.gif

His:

gar_zps0ea7c4d0.png

Thank you so much, every single one of you. I am so excited to begin exploring this aspect of spirituality and the cosmos--yet another step in my eternal journey. Any help and advice would be so appreciated.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi. Uranus has only moved 3 signs since its conjunction with Neptune, so you're still quite young. The significance of this relationship will be diluted by new experiences as time goes by.

You'll need to post proper charts if you want anyone to comment. There are instructions somewhere on the forum.

His list of aspects is shorter than yours because he has less aspects between factors than you do (at least when that particular set of aspects is used).

skgarcia

Hi. Your chart just appeared on your post! It didn't load initially. I'll take a quick look.

Haha, yes, I have been fooling with the thread for the past 20 minutes. I was horrified to find I had no idea how to post charts or what I was doing regarding the images after I had already posted the entire thread.

I've actually updated it in the past couple minutes with a different chart that looks more similar to the kind you guys use. The patterns still look the same. What's with the rectangle?

And thank you so, so much!

Last edited:

miquar

Hi again. Feeling like an outsider looking in could be to do with being born in the New Moon phase with Sun and Moon in Taurus, because this suggests that you prioritise the cultivation of self-containment and autonomy. And yet Jupiter and Saturn on the horizon suggest that you are keenly aware that you live in a collective. Perhaps having the ascendant Jupiter conjunction in Leo means that you need to experience yourself as different and special - that is the natural way for you to embrace the larger life around you, something which the rising Jupiter compels you to do. Saturn setting in Aquarius is significant because it suggests a fear of not fitting in, which then causes the sense of differentness to be exaggerated as a defence against painful feelings of failure or rejection.

So actually you have a natural propensity for social understanding and involvement, but the need to keep hold of your autonomy (and thus subjectivity), your need to celebrate your uniqueness through the way you embrace the larger life of which you are part, and the fear of not having what it takes to commune with others, colours this propensity in a certain way.

miquar

Hi our posts have started crossing. I'll send this one and then check in later.

The rectangle configuration arises because the very close Sun Mars sextile links up with the Neptune Pluto sextile. This could also add to the sense of being an outsider because although Neptune and Pluto symbolise collective energies, they make us channels for energies that society hasn't integrated yet when they contact personal energies like the Sun and Mars.

skgarcia

Hi our posts have started crossing. I'll send this one and then check in later.

The rectangle configuration arises because the very close Sun Mars sextile links up with the Neptune Pluto sextile. This could also add to the sense of being an outsider because although Neptune and Pluto symbolise collective energies, they make us channels for energies that society hasn't integrated yet when they contact personal energies like the Sun and Mars.

Thank you so much for your reply.

The hardships you and I both have described in this thread were most definitely hitting the nail on the head for myself when I was younger. I'm 23 now, and somewhere around 21 I really "woke up" and became much healthier in that socially-cognitive sense. I'm pretty vibrant around others now when I have to be, but I prefer to be alone. I stopped fighting it--being a loner is just who I am. I'm not upset about being alone a lot, but I do wonder what it is about me that makes me feel so distanced from others. I recognize the distance is there and always has been, but I want to know why, if that makes sense.

I've done some reading about shapes throughout birth charts and keep seeing the "mystic rectangle" -- can one know anything about the true-self personality or life path of these individuals based on a birth chart? Do you see anything that appears blatantly obvious to you in my chart? From what I can gather, there's nothing mystical about it, but it is a recurring pattern in birth charts. What other patterns coincide with this shape?

I guess I can't shake the feeling this man I'm involved with was somehow meant to change my life. He has been the catalyst of every single change I've ever experienced as an adult--all of them extremely painful at first, but absolutely necessary in the end.

His chart seems bizarre?

2456859157832_zpsfccae491.gif

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi again. Feeling like an outsider looking in
could be to do with

being born in the New Moon phase with Sun and Moon in Taurus

because this suggests that you prioritise the cultivation of self-containment and autonomy
Your natal chart clearly shows, skgarcia, that
Sun is 23 degrees and 23 minutes Taurus
Moon is 0 degrees and 34 Minutes Gemini
So, although you were born very close to a New Moon phase with both Sun AND Moon in Taurus
Moon changed signs and entered Gemini approximately half an hour to forty minutes before birth :smile:

so

Sun and Moon, although 'conjunct'
are in adjacent signs

so
the real question is
how accurate is your given time of birth?
because
if official time of birth is out by half an hour
and

IF you were born maybe forty or forty-five minutes before the given time
THEN
both your Sun and Moon would have been Taurus :smile:
with the Moon in the last degree of Taurus
in the process of ingressing the next sign, Gemini
the Sun still in Taurus at 23 degrees Taurus

HOWEVER
the following chart you posted
shows you have a Venus-ruled Taurus Sun
and
a Mercury-ruled Gemini Moon
which places Sun and Moon in different signs
although still within orb of being conjunct

I've just recently began exploring astrology and learning how to read charts myself. I have always felt something was "different" about me my entire life. An outsider looking in is a good way to characterize it. Does my birth chart look strange or intense to anyone? I was born at 11:57 A.M. on 5/14/1991.

My chart info:

2456859142111_zps5f1cc173.gif

....Thank you so much, every single one of you. I am so excited to begin exploring this aspect of spirituality and the cosmos--yet another step in my eternal journey. Any help and advice would be so appreciated.
Using a selection of any of the fourteen different house systems on offer at astro.com
on their Extended Chart Selection Page

enables one to graphically illustrate the fact that

the house location of any natal planet
is entirely dependent on the house system chosen
:smile:

a fact easily verified by creating any natal chart in one of the many alternative house systems
i.e.
Whole Signs

because

'...In no other area of astrology is there so much mess and confusion
than in the area of the so-called "houses".
There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart"
into twelve segments of life activity.

In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.

Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable
or
meant the same thing.

A planet in Aries
was also a planet in the house of Aries,
so that in effect
there were no real houses as we know them today....'

EXPLANATORY ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES ARTICLE
http://www.librarising.com/astrology...ignhouses.html

miquar

Hi. I don't know why it is called a mystic rectangle either. Perhaps because the combination of trines and oppositions gives insight into duality and how to transcend it. There was a thread recently about the kite, which is based on the same aspects. The stuff on that thread might be relevant to you. I'll look up the name of it.

The true self isn't shown in the chart. The true self is just pure awareness. Astrology can help you to understand your conditioning, but as Mooji says, we can't see the self - we can only see from the self. When we see from the self, we see that we are not the chart. Astrology - like any kind of typology - is a psychological compass, but not a spiritual compass.

I'm not sure I understand the questions in your last post. Feel free to ask them again if necessary.

Edward

You were born shortly after New Moon. From the strictly classical point of view, Moon in Gemini isn't conjunct your Sun in Taurus because they're in different signs.

As far as I can tell, both Sun and Moon are placed in the vicinity of the Pleiades (a group of fixed stars) according to ecliptical longitude. This is often an indication for health problems with the eyes or with the sight (myopia, hyperopia etc.). Approximately at the age of 6 or 7 years, the Sun was directed to the conjunction of the Moon - did you suffer any problems with your eyes at this time?

In regards of spirituality, your chart shows very good potential. Your ASC-ruler Sun is in tight dexter sextile to the ruler of the 9th, Mars. Likewise the Sun is placed on the antiscion of Jupiter in Leo, who is natural ruler of faith and spirituality, with the Moon applying to the dexter sextile of Jupiter. The part of spirit (ASC+Sun-Moon) is corporally conjunct Jupiter, and also conjunct its dispositor Sun via antiscion. Seeing that Sun and Mars (lord of the 9th) are natural ruler of men, your boyfriend/partner could serve as some sort of spiritual guide. It's interesting that both Jupiter and Mars are placed in the 12th house, while the Moon is ruling it. Have you ever considered going into an abbey or some other secluded place in order to devote in your spirituality?

skgarcia

You were born shortly after New Moon. From the strictly classical point of view, Moon in Gemini isn't conjunct your Sun in Taurus because they're in different signs.

As far as I can tell, both Sun and Moon are placed in the vicinity of the Pleiades (a group of fixed stars) according to ecliptical longitude. This is often an indication for health problems with the eyes or with the sight (myopia, hyperopia etc.). Approximately at the age of 6 or 7 years, the Sun was directed to the conjunction of the Moon - did you suffer any problems with your eyes at this time?

In regards of spirituality, your chart shows very good potential. Your ASC-ruler Sun is in tight dexter sextile to the ruler of the 9th, Mars. Likewise the Sun is placed on the antiscion of Jupiter in Leo, who is natural ruler of faith and spirituality, with the Moon applying to the dexter sextile of Jupiter. The part of spirit (ASC+Sun-Moon) is corporally conjunct Jupiter, and also conjunct its dispositor Sun via antiscion. Seeing that Sun and Mars (lord of the 9th) are natural ruler of men, your boyfriend/partner could serve as some sort of spiritual guide. It's interesting that both Jupiter and Mars are placed in the 12th house, while the Moon is ruling it. Have you ever considered going into an abbey or some other secluded place in order to devote in your spirituality?

I'd love, love, love to talk to you about this--I tried to PM you, not sure if it worked. I am very, very spiritual and I honestly stopped checking this thread because comments were things I already knew about myself/life. I was actually more interested in hearing about the mystic rectangle, because I have intense precognition, and am gifted with literally all of the clairs.

Spiritually I am wrapped around my ex's finger, and I have had so many intense psychic experiences lately I wanted feedback on my birth chart in just that aspect. Could you elaborate just a tiny bit more on what is unique about my chart or stands out to you in a spiritual sense?

I seriously sometimes feel I can read people's minds and/or predict basic future. No specific details, but I can predict with great accuracy.

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu cap 6th, ambitious, hardworking, overcoming opponents tactically;

sat mystic acq 6th good for employment, reformist, scientific, innovative;
sat lord 7th negating to 6th, negating relationship;

mars-ketu cancer 12th, hyper-sensitive and intuitive,
weak health, suppressed anger;
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-feet etc,
prayers to Christ Mon evenings, offer red flowers at the alter;

mars-rahu opp rise-fall, observe fast no moon evenings;
wear red coral over a copper pendant touching heart;

jup occult leo 12th, good for spiritual dev but not material gains,
commanding attitude;
jup trine own sag 5th, protective of luck-edu-position;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;

asc lord sun taurus 10th,
energetic, creative, hotel management, banking; admin aptitude, success; wear ruby

moon gemini 10th, curious, clever, popular, confused decision making;
moon lord 12th over 10th impacting career;

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, stress-delay in luck, edu, distant travels;
mer lord 11th inimical aries, gains under stress-delay; skin inflammations;
sat debilated aspect over aries 9th impacting luck-edu-father-travels;

jup-sat opp misjudgments-missed opportunities in health-employment-relationship etc

lords 1/7 sun-sat over taurus-acq friendly lords venus-sat,
but square, challenges in relationship/marriage;

mars-venus cancer impressed by non-assertive, romantic persona,
mere attractions; jup leo seeking a commanding spouse;

jup leo rather not conducive to marriage-children as is said;
rahu the node currently heading towards jup leo, clouding thinking-wisdom;

separative ketu transit sat acq 6th impacting relationship, employment,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery intestinal-legs-sciatica; coming 1.5yr;

sat transit cap 6th sooner later good for employment matters;
sat-mars opp however health under stress-struggle, transit 8th from moon;
currently sat retro towards scorpio opp sun home-career-health under stress;
as well as the moon gemini 10th and sat transit sag opp under stress;